Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Heaveno, This is a very curious question, and I can't say what or where you are trying to lead it, but I have the feeling you are trying to lead it some where.

I think you are either mistaken, or refuse to research history.

Lynching is an act, of hanging by the neck until dead, a word that covers both the act and the method, usually considered unlawful.

In other words when hanging by the neck until dead was the legal way the courts would end a criminals life, it wasn't lynching.

Long before there was any United States of America, men were killing men legally and illegally, pretty much since the dawn of man.

Sometimes the killing was interracial, and sometimes it wasn't.

Some times it was accidental, while other time any reason good or bad were the reason.

Many times it was a statement, a way of terror to stop, or prove to the enemy that death was going to be slow and very painfull.

This could be just on the North American Continent as i know that is what you will tell me, and by anyone at any time in the eary days of discovery for what became the United States.

Native Americans did it in a variety of methods, as did Whites and Blacks The Dutch, Germans, Spanish, French, and English.

It remains you would need to be very much more specific.

The cutting open of wombs pre dates Jesus world wide.

None of this has to do with guns, dirks,swords, axes, spontoons, halberds, guillotines, or a beaver chew in the woods.

It has to do with man and man kind being a primitive creature, that killed and maimed, since the dawn of man. This one fact is true now, always has been and probably always will be. You are are as guilty as the next person, as I am and as is everyone.

So where is it you were going?
If what you are speaking about is such a historical event for all men, why is a national museum using this act of violence as an exhibit where all men are coming to see this as a violent act of white men against another race of men? You continue to fail to acknowledge the race of men who committed these acts of violence to others in America, yet your race on this social network continue to speak about blacks committing crimes against one another. Incredible, what else did I expect??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
Blacks kill people, whites kill people, the result is always the same, I don't really understand what he's getting at. It's obvious he wants to lead it somewhere, but at the end of the day, no matter how you kill someone, the person is still dead, and it's just as wrong as any other kill.
As long as you are not participating in the black on black crime threads and speaking about this I would agree with you-but on this social network that is not the case, so if you would like to answer my initial question on the ways in which a race kills people here in the US your response is null and void.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
In Uganda, even though there were plenty of Kalashnikov rifles, the preferred method of killing was to hack the Tutsi's apart with machetes to the tune of 1million victims. There were numerous incidents of herding a large group of people into buildings and then setting fire to the structure for economy of effort. All by the Hutus against the Tutsi's. In South Africa, although a bullet would have been more expedient, the preferred method was to hang a tire around the victim's neck, fill it with gasoline and light it. Leave them free to run around the neighborhood screaming for 10 minutes or so. All these murders were black on black. Now it's vogue to just shoot people on the street from a vehicle on your way to the 7-11. Mostly done by young, minorities to each other.

What exactly is your point, Heaveno?
Is that done in the US by Blacks? I will continue to ask these questions and make these references as long as I see that people need to speak about the crimes of blacks against blacks on this site-which happen on a daily around this social network. I am tired of seeing the same ole threads that continuously speak to black people being the criminals and something terribly wrong with them-yet we ignore other races of people that are capable of killing just as well-so until I see these threads cease I will continue to speak to the methods of killing of all races against their own or another who does not share their skin hue. Remember what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I do not mind being the oddball out and I have no problem with debate, nor do I feel intimidated by any race of people. I choose to serve it as it is served to me!!! Now let us carry on!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
I don't know where you get your info, or if you've just not researched it good enough, but come on. Do you really believe that?

This is about as generalizing as some T-shirts tshirthell.com had at some point, as such, if you were making a joke, I'd laugh, but you seem to be.. I'm not sure if serious is the right word but in lack of a better one...

Asian gangs, Yakuza and Triads are well known for their joy of taking body parts, just like the Russians are, if you've looked at what's been going on lately, just south of the border, you'd know that Latinos can get pretty inventive too. Same gangs operate both there and in the states, not to mention MS13, their OP is no better than any deranged white boy.

As far as shoving kids in microwaves and such, well, you usually got dope to blame for that. PCP and Crack makes you do strange things.

Make that two of us.
Would that be here in the US of A? I am only speaking to killings here in the USA. Enlighten me would you or empower me with your knowledge pertaining to crimes here in the US of A. I welcome your knowledge to share with me!!

Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
If what you are speaking about is such a historical event for all men, why is a national museum using this act of violence as an exhibit where all men are coming to see this as a violent act of white men against another race of men? You continue to fail to acknowledge the race of men who committed these acts of violence to others in America, yet your race on this social network continue to speak about blacks committing crimes against one another. Incredible, what else did I expect??
Well first of all you have no idea what race i belong too, as i didn't say, so then it is safe to say you have assumed what race I am. It just might be I am not white, but then there is no point. Some how I thought you were smart enough to know what beaver chew is and or death by beaver chew, which might help you guess better about me, but you missed it.

As to the museum, well I can't say since you didn't and I live pretty deep in the woods, and don't get out much. The woods is pretty close to Canada.

Then it appears because i don't agree to something things I am unsure I even know about, I am to be called a racist. Well on that you are right I am not black, but I just got done taling to a buddy of mine who is and he isn't angery with me for past sins i didn't commit.

Well I see the point, and perhaps you should bring these points to view before Spain, England and France. Then what is Moroco now, where blacks traded blacks to any buyers including Egypt, Saudi, and other places long before the USA was ever heard of in the old worls where you and your whites come from.

But not because I say so, but because it is you and not ne who is angery over a past neither you nor I can change, unless your voo doo is a lot better than mine.

This is a big problem today amougst SOME black wanna be slaves. I talked with my friend about this in the past, and he told me he wasn't pleased about slavery, and that he hasn't any idea if his family were slaves or not, but even if they were he couldn't change it. Not only that, but he said he has far better opportunity here today than he would in Africa.

Now if you don't like it here, no one is stopping you from returning to your motherland... I can't say the same for mine.

Man is what man is, and the Vikings killed the natives here and the naives drove th Vikings into the sea for their effort. The Russians did the same thing and recieved the same, as did the whites, and by all means if you want to be next it cane be arrianged.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Well first of all you have no idea what race i belong too, as i didn't say, so then it is safe to say you have assumed what race I am. It just might be I am not white, but then there is no point. Some how I thought you were smart enough to know what beaver chew is and or death by beaver chew, which might help you guess better about me, but you missed it.

As to the museum, well I can't say since you didn't and I live pretty deep in the woods, and don't get out much. The woods is pretty close to Canada.

Then it appears because i don't agree to something things I am unsure I even know about, I am to be called a racist. Well on that you are right I am not black, but I just got done taling to a buddy of mine who is and he isn't angery with me for past sins i didn't commit.

Well I see the point, and perhaps you should bring these points to view before Spain, England and France. Then what is Moroco now, where blacks traded blacks to any buyers including Egypt, Saudi, and other places long before the USA was ever heard of in the old worls where you and your whites come from.

But not because I say so, but because it is you and not ne who is angery over a past neither you nor I can change, unless your voo doo is a lot better than mine.

This is a big problem today amougst SOME black wanna be slaves. I talked with my friend about this in the past, and he told me he wasn't pleased about slavery, and that he hasn't any idea if his family were slaves or not, but even if they were he couldn't change it. Not only that, but he said he has far better opportunity here today than he would in Africa.

Now if you don't like it here, no one is stopping you from returning to your motherland... I can't say the same for mine.

Man is what man is, and the Vikings killed the natives here and the naives drove th Vikings into the sea for their effort. The Russians did the same thing and recieved the same, as did the whites, and by all means if you want to be next it cane be arrianged.
Maybe America would have been different had white man nor black men entered in to its land, but since they did we have a historical context to speak to regarding how white men killed black men here on this land. I for one have done very well as a black woman in this land, but I will not disregard the ills of all people who reside in this land!!! I will speak to the past and the present of all men who reside within the land that I live upon!!

Blacks kill blacks-horrible fact and one atrocity that I am trying to change with education. Who was schooling whites about their killings of blacks and how it was wrong? I know the history and their were many white men and women who helped black people escape and avoid a beating, lynching, shooting, dog-eating, foot cutting and burning from the hands of their own race of people. THANK GOD for many of them who helped my people!! Fast forward to 2010 and you still have people helping black people who are white.

My question was about the type of killings that men commit and you choose to talk about the killings of men all over the world. I am talking about barbaric acts of men here on our soil, and once again I address that blacks have not used the same methods as another race has on this soil and it is read as something that is abnormal. GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Old 02-21-2010, 10:53 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,934,551 times
Quote:
I am not speaking of killings which are done to relieve someone from suffering.
I am referring only to the methods in which men kill whether they are insane or sane. No killing is justified, besides those that may be committed in self-defense. I am speaking of killings only here in the US and why the races of men choose to kill differently. So are you saying that if I hate molesters my killing method would be different compared to killing someone who rapes me?
We've all seen horror movies such as Saw, the Freddie series and don't forget Jason but we need to remember real monsters are out there.

Meet Richard Kuklinski "The Iceman" who was a real sociopath killing every way imaginable. Law enforcement puts his murder number at around 200 victims half of which were contract killings for hire and half were personal on people who just made him mad.

Not on this but another interview he told the story about driving his car through eastern West Virginia when three rednecks in a pickup truck decided to have some sport with the old dude from New York. They played road tag, stupid stuff, and started chasing Richard back into the hills soon hitting dirt roads hoping to trap the old guy and do who knows what.

But they weren't chasing Richard he was leading them to where he wanted them.

At a dead end he was trapped, got out of his car and walking toward their truck he killed each in rapid succession with a 357 magnum never saying a single word. This is why I never display the least hint of road rage because you never know.

YouTube - Richard Kuklinski 'The iceman' Part 1 of 12

Old 02-21-2010, 11:00 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times
Google Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome. I'm sure you'll discover that black thugs can torture, rape, dismember and start their victims on fire just like the white man can.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Google Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome. I'm sure you'll discover that black thugs can torture, rape, dismember and start their victims on fire just like the white man can.
I always have a need to provide more information!!

snopes.com: Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian

Old 02-21-2010, 11:38 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Quote:
Where else in World History did women have babies plucked from their wombs?
Cambodia, 1975-1978.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies