Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times

Advertisements

OMG!!! She can't speak without saying "you know" multiple times. Seems 8 our of 10 of her sentences start with "you know" and the rest of what she has to say is peppered with "you know". Are people actually expected to "know" or is she talking to idiots??

I'm watching her now and she was asked about Obama's relationship with Clinton. And, you know, they have a good relationship. You know, Barack has a good relationship with all the former presidents.

Well, according to the media and the book, "The President's Club", he doesn't. Apparently Obama knows more than the living presidents combined because he can't bring himself to defer to them or seek their advice because in spite of the fact that he went into the Oval Office knowing zilch, nada, nothing. Or would his resistence to seek them out be due to the fact that they aren't in agreement with the direction he wants to take the country?

I think Bill Clinton should get an Academy Award. That has to be his best performance to date.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 12:21 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Anyone else think Michelle Obama looks like the cats from Stephen King's Sleepwalkers movie?

They should have played this song for her.

Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk 1959 - YouTube
She never even learned how to dress herself, she looks like she's going to the prom with crap she stole out of her mom's jewelry box.

I nominate this song.

Hotspur - She's Got to Go - YouTube

Old 09-07-2012, 12:27 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Man, this is really bad. She is so full of __________.

Michelle Obama & Huckabee Interview On Fox News(1 of 2) - YouTube

Old 09-07-2012, 12:35 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Apparently Obama knows more than the living presidents combined because he can't bring himself to defer to them or seek their advice because in spite of the fact that he went into the Oval Office knowing zilch, nada, nothing.
Which living presidents would you prefer Obama to defer to, Jimmy Carter, Clinton... Surely not W? By the way, W didn't listen to H.W. (his dad) who tried to warn him of the folly of invading Iraq but hey.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:44 AM

580 posts, read 449,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
When I hear someone using this crutch because they cant organize and articulate their thoughts I automatically think less of that person intellectually

Hard to believe I can think any less of MS Huessien
I totally feel you...

And then you have those illiterate yokels that don't know how to use punctuation...how do you feel about those morons?

Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjski View Post
I totally feel you...

And then you have those illiterate yokels that don't know how to use punctuation...how do you feel about those morons?
I see what you did there.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:02 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Did anyone see the interview with Michelle Obama and Huckabee? It was a nice interview, but I never expected someone so used to public speaking saying "you know" about 2x in each sentance. It was just as annoying as when Caroline Kennedy "ummed" her way through that interview that sunk her chances for NY Governor, or Senator or whatever.
My mother hated that "you know" and replied "NO I DON'T KNOW ENLIGHTEN ME" !

Old 09-07-2012, 09:10 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Man, this is really bad. She is so full of __________.

Michelle Obama & Huckabee Interview On Fox News(1 of 2) - YouTube
HMMMM, she got away with "I don't listen to the NEWS" Sarah Palin got slammed for not saying the newspapers that she reads............little biased I would say!! Guess she doesn't listen................ because her and her husband are the NEWS!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies