Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 07:09 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,999,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
Since Obama has been elected I've only seen him surrounded by his cronies from Acorn and his crooked Cabinet. I hardly ever see him in the same frame with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or any of the fringe Black groups like the NAACP and the Black Caucus? I haven't even seen him do a town hall meeting on BET yet and he's done at least 10 so far across the nation on CNN, MSNBC, and MTV etc.... Why does it seem like this guy doesn't connect with the Black comunity of America?

Why hasn't any White President ever had an affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan? He has spoken at NAACP events. He is the President of ALL americans. unfortunately, I think that a certain segment of americans would criticize him if he were too closely aligned with the Black Caucus. Rush, Beck & co would have a field day with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 07:24 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,832 times
Can't please everybody. And his detractors are just waiting for him to do some **** like that. As soon as he meets with Jesse, it's really over. Even a lot of black people don't like Sharpton and Jackson, so you can already see where that would go.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:35 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,196,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt757100 View Post
Black in America are completely racist!!!! Why does he need to go BET???? What blacks don't watch the major networks??????? Why is there even a BET station anyhow?????

Because blacks in general were excluded from MTV in the 1980s, with the exception of Michael Jackson. I take it that many of you on here don't know this country's history.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:31 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,238,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Why hasn't any White President ever had an affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan? He has spoken at NAACP events. He is the President of ALL americans. unfortunately, I think that a certain segment of americans would criticize him if he were too closely aligned with the Black Caucus. Rush, Beck & co would have a field day with it.
Although I understand your point - and it is a good one - the NAACP shouldn't be mentioned in the same paragraph as the KKK.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:34 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,238,816 times
Default Why isn't Obama in league with the NAACP? or the Black Caucus?

Precisely because race-baiters like the OP would want him to.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:59 AM

938 posts, read 1,230,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Can't please everybody. And his detractors are just waiting for him to do some **** like that. As soon as he meets with Jesse, it's really over. Even a lot of black people don't like Sharpton and Jackson, so you can already see where that would go.
But they're all Masons so it shouldn't matter. Obama is balack, he can't help but affiliate himself. I think it's foolish not to, then when election time comes, he's ready to go on 106 & Park and all the shows to get black votes.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:00 AM

149 posts, read 261,247 times
congress black caucus, ncaap and obama do nothing for blacks. blacks need to stop worrying about pity stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies