Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 04:50 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
A growing militia movement convinced that President Obama will soon find an excuse to impose martial law on the US is finding scores of recruits from within the country’s law-enforcement and military community, Justine Sharrock writes in an investigative piece for Mother Jones. The “Oath Keepers” group has “established itself as a hub in the sprawling anti-Obama movement that includes Tea Partiers, Birthers, and 9/12ers”—those who believe the 9/11 attacks were an inside job.

Soldiers, Cops Form Backbone of Growing Anti-Obama Militia Movement, the Oath Keepers
Let me assure you that many ex-soldiers and cops and the vast majority still in uniform today will defend this nation against any militia groups that would dare attempt to overthrow the elected government of the United States of America. Enough said.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2010, 05:42 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Thumbs down Oath - fakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
A growing militia movement convinced that President Obama will soon find an excuse to impose martial law on the US is finding scores of recruits from within the country’s law-enforcement and military community, Justine Sharrock writes in an investigative piece for Mother Jones. The “Oath Keepers” group has “established itself as a hub in the sprawling anti-Obama movement that includes Tea Partiers, Birthers, and 9/12ers”—those who believe the 9/11 attacks were an inside job.

Soldiers, Cops Form Backbone of Growing Anti-Obama Militia Movement, the Oath Keepers

I don't know what oath cops take, but any military presonnel who refuse to uphold and defend the constitution have in essence committed treason.

As a former military man myself, I'd oppose any group of crackpots with ideas of overthrowing our government.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:35 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
And where did the Unabomber get his start? Berkeley.. Does that mean everyone at Berkeley is a potential bomber?
McVay was a twisted sick man. I am sure he was that way before joining any militia.
Errrr Berkeley just might be a mad insane enough place to get a lot of folks set on bombings. Are you sure you want to stand hard on this ground? The argument ground?

Old 03-02-2010, 06:38 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,691,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
If they see you doing something wrong it is their duty to question you on it... And If you follow through and you are wrong, you will be the one looking for a job.. I was even taught that in the Army..
Apparently not very well

Old 03-02-2010, 06:47 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I will say it again, any Police Officer or Soldier who joins up is cutting their own throat. If you choose not to believe me, I don't care
I do agree with this statement, but a man must choose right from wrong, to be corrupt or not, to serve the cons or be corrupt.

Joining could mean no more pay, since both are tax based "We the People" Tax based jobs so far as pay is concerned.

Which is better to be bought by the corrupt, or Be a free man and die serving the CONS? I can only know my stance.

That would be 'If and When" (Pattens words) there is an enemy foreign or domestic, We the People are DUTY bound by the law, by the Cons, and by the Dec of Indep to protect the CONS.

I'll not trade Liberty for Security, My words.... Give me Liberty or give me Death. Patrick Henery's words...

Old 03-02-2010, 06:56 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Like reading Provada on what a nice ;kind person Stalin was.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:56 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,239,642 times
Default Remember Ruby Ridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Well when forming Militias is legal then you should really start worrying about your future in the U.S. because these people will take advantage of that and they will spread like cancer. If the government keeps ignoring this disease, then this decision will backfire.
Remember Ruby Ridge? And the flamethrowers at Waco?

Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
yeah, this would be why I'm for gun control: it's not that I have anything against the guns, it's these nut-tastic, paranoid bucktoothed retards that I have a problem with...last people I want to see with shifty eyes and itchy trigger fingers.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:25 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,691,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Remember Ruby Ridge? And the flamethrowers at Waco?
Thank you, Tim McVeigh

Old 03-15-2010, 11:29 AM

4 posts, read 4,723 times
If the State of New Hampshire approves the Corporation "North East Patriot Association" http://www.nepassoc.com

How are we then Violating the RSA, the NH Secretary of State approved the formation, does he not act under the Authority of the Governor for the State of New Hampshire. (yes I have the signed corp docs back already)

Aslo, check out the NH Patriot Militia http://www.nhmilitia.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies