Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 08:29 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Another liberal who has no idea what freedom means. Thanks for sharing Upton!
I'm just helping you out...That's the kind of nonsense you guys believe isn't it?

Doesn't your idol Glenn Beck teach you (on his chalkboard) that the mean old nasty "libruls" are going to take all your precious freedoms away?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2010, 08:29 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because three threads already aren't enough. Right....

If three threads are buried and you have never heard of this story, how would you expect anyone to see it

What is with all these hall monitors

I am very interested in this story and want to alert parents to hussein obama's version of the Hitler Youth.

I imagine the lefties would like this story to stay buried.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Another liberal who has no idea what freedom means. Thanks for sharing Upton!

I believe he is talking about people in San Francisco.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:35 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
it is my great hope that teaching kids to organize will eventually lead to them fighting for jobs. something that the current generation teaches as evil and utterly unnecessary.
the current generation tells them that if you work hard and get a good education-- government and employers will treat you fairly and you will prosper, they already suspect that is a lie.
support unions.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:42 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
If three threads are buried and you have never heard of this story, how would you expect anyone to see it

I am very interested in this story and want to alert parents to hussein obama's version of the Hitler Youth.

The OP knew what to look for. Searching out a previous thread, then adding to it would be too much to ask for, though. It must be beyond certain people's powers.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:42 AM

4,156 posts, read 11,009,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
it is my great hope that teaching kids to organize will eventually lead to them fighting for jobs. something that the current generation teaches as evil and utterly unnecessary.
the current generation tells them that if you work hard and get a good education-- government and employers will treat you fairly and you will prosper, they already suspect that is a lie.
support unions.
Heck yeah!

Old 02-24-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The OP knew what to look for. Searching out a previous thread, then adding to it would be too much to ask for, though. It must be beyond certain people's powers.

Understand.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:41 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Actually, the scanned papers on the 2nd posting say it all. Was the teacher fired?
From the local paper.
Perry teacher’s handout hit with ‘right’ hook - Massillon, OH - The Independent

Quote:
Richard [Perry Local Superintendent] said the district took all possible steps to correct the situation.
Gregoire[Perry High School Principal] has written a letter of apology to parents that were handed out in government classes Monday. The letter admits the application was passed out in error and without having been approved by district administrators.
Richard also noted that he has further handled the situation with the district’s faculty and staff.
“I am not going to talk about anything disciplinary. However, I can say that we have handled it with the teacher involved,” Richard said. “I sent out a reminder to all staff and stated that anything from outside sources has to be approved by administrators.”

Schlafly wrote:
President Obama's budget has added more than $100 billion in federal taxpayers' money to what is called "education," so that means it will be spent by alumni of the Saul Alinsky school of radical community organizing and/or the Chicago Democratic machine. We're indebted to Pamela Geller of AtlasShrugs.com for exposing the shocking use of some of these funds.

Of course Geller didn't expose didn't expose any shocking use of so called "education" funds. Just more misinformation and scare tactics. About what I would expect from Schlafly and the IBD.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:49 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post

Recognize the following. It is you or someone posting as you replying in one of the other threads on this topic.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/12701840-post17.html

I took my children out of the public schools with the advice of their teachers who also left their jobs and took their children out. Now they homeschool their children and mine. The propaganda being fed to the kids in the schools is undermining this country.

Everyone should write a letter to the editor about this.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Recognize the following. It is you or someone posting as you replying in one of the other threads on this topic.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/12701840-post17.html

I took my children out of the public schools with the advice of their teachers who also left their jobs and took their children out. Now they homeschool their children and mine. The propaganda being fed to the kids in the schools is undermining this country.

Everyone should write a letter to the editor about this.

And?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies