Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 07:20 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,929,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedmom View Post
4Horsemen: I noticed very long white lines in the sky and even a few white "X's" one to two days before the "historic floods" in southern New England last spring 2009. What followed was almost two feet of rain and overflowing rivers that caused Macy's and JC Penney as well as the rest of the mall (and many people's homes) to go almost completely under water. You have to be completely blind NOT to see them. I have been on the planet for almost 6 decades and have never before seen anything like this and I live close to an airport.

It seems every time "they"(?) make numerous white lines, extreme weather follows. I'll bet the people in the DC area noticed them a day or two before they got 3 ft of snow and then got another 3 ft of snow...very unusual for that area.

I think calling them "chemtrails" scares the life out of people who react offensively because they think we are trying to scare them...no doubt, it scares the hxll out of me too. I have noticed that at sunrise/sunset, regular contrails made by commercial jets appear to look like long white lines in the sky. However, they do not spread out width wise or create a hazy sky like the long white lines in the sky. When it is the middle of the the day contrails made by commercial jets disappear almost as fast as they appear. The long white lines in the sky, on the other hand, appear to stay for a long, long time. I am still on the fence about global warming, but one thing I know for sure...WHEN I SEE THE LONG WHITE LINES IN THE SKY, THEY USUALLY FORM A HAZE AND BLOCK THE SUN...now why would TPTB want to do that to us???

That's the real question we're not going to get an answer to. This from the same people who robbed you blind, outsourced your jobs, put chemicals in your food and water, and will force you to pay for health insurance. Very scary.
Correlation does not equal causation. Contrails will vary depending on the characteristics of the actual parcel of air in which they are formed. Ie, the stability of that air, its moisture content, temperature, shear, etc. They can disipate quickly or linger, they can destabilize an otherwise stable parcel of air and dorm into shallow layers. They can even be intermittent and start, stop, start, stop, as the aircraft passes throgh air parcels with different properties. I've seen this many, many times while in trail of other commercial airline traffic. How they appear will change if a parameter changes such a wind change or temp change, thus they can vary even from hour to hour over a fixed location.

Could it be that you notice these lines more a day or two before weather changes due to the changes in the atmosphere that favor contrail formation being a product of the approaching weather system? Ie higher moisture content? I think so.

Really folks, if you want to know more, go study high altitude meteorology more, listen to coast to coast less.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2010, 07:33 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Correlation does not equal causation. Contrails will vary depending on the characteristics of the actual parcel of air in which they are formed. Ie, the stability of that air, its moisture content, temperature, shear, etc. They can disipate quickly or linger, they can destabilize an otherwise stable parcel of air and dorm into shallow layers. They can even be intermittent and start, stop, start, stop, as the aircraft passes throgh air parcels with different properties. I've seen this many, many times while in trail of other commercial airline traffic. How they appear will change if a parameter changes such a wind change or temp change, thus they can vary even from hour to hour over a fixed location.

Could it be that you notice these lines more a day or two before weather changes due to the changes in the atmosphere that favor contrail formation being a product of the approaching weather system? Ie higher moisture content? I think so.

Really folks, if you want to know more, go study high altitude meteorology more, listen to coast to coast less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOzHh...eature=related

Old 12-05-2010, 08:47 PM

277 posts, read 228,746 times
oh, please,

not the chem-tails again

pure tinfoil

Old 12-05-2010, 08:59 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Marine 1967 View Post
oh, please,

not the chem-tails again

pure tinfoil
Yes, it's all hocus pocus, isn't it?

Old 12-05-2010, 10:31 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,716 times
Geoengineering===Chemtrails

You can deny they aren't real but the fact is "We are being Sprayed" It is pretty hard to grasp but it is going on. There are people who refuse to see it because it's making you think outside of the box you are programed to live in and then you have military who are involved in covering it up.

The UN put a ban on it. The U.S. is not included in it.

BREAKING UN Bans Chemtrails Food Freedom

Geoengineering sparks international ban, first-ever congressional report

Chemtrail Effects Studied by Atmospheric Science Program Before It's News

GeoEngineering Agriculture Defense Coalition

The Devil’s HAARP weather weapons and recent “natural” disasters Global Redr

Old 12-05-2010, 10:45 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,066,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
The government needs the people's tax dollar, it would be stupid to kill them. Why is the most far-fetched answer to most probable answer to the conspiracy theorists?
I'm not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories but...............
Only about half the adults in this country actually pay tax, about 1/3 barely carry their own weight, and more than a quarter are actually a financial burden.
Basically, the US could lose from 100 to 200 million people without a hiccup. Again I'm not buying into it but it is a valid point. Were I an evil elite bent on world domination in a world of rapidly dwindling supplies, it would be in my best interest to neutralize competition. It's actually natural. All large predators tend to kill off others that could be a threat to their food supply.

But while you are correct in that the government needs taxpayers, the cold reality is that about half the adult population in the US is superfluous.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:56 PM

While they practice and take control of the weather, they also get rich, PHARMA gets alot of business from chemtrails. One of the goals is to control and they want to use weather as a weapon. In reality they already are using it as a weapon against us and in other countries. Many countries have made statements but it's dragged under the carpet.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:58 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
While they practice and take control of the weather, they also get rich, PHARMA gets alot of business from chemtrails. One of the goals is to control and they want to use weather as a weapon. In reality they already are using it as a weapon against us and in other countries. Many countries have made statements but it's dragged under the carpet.
That's one major league ball of wacky nuttiness, right there.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:59 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Yes, it's all hocus pocus, isn't it?
Not even.

Hocus-pocus is at least entertaining.

Old 12-05-2010, 11:05 PM

HD--I was wondering when you were going to jump in. We have already gone back and forth with this. My opinion is your "still a government shrill".

I don't like the UN but they did put a ban on the chemtrails that don't exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies