Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 12:29 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,528,269 times

Advertisements

There are plenty of articles out there to research. I have hundreds of pictures of the strange clouds they make.

Pakistan Flood: HAARP Used in Pakistan? – Urgent | Pakalert Press

NASA - Clouds Caused by Aircraft Exhaust May Warm the U.S. Climate

Weather Modification a Long-Established, Though Secretive, Reality

What do HAARP, Chemtrails, and Global Warming all have in common Farm Wars

Earthquakes, HAARP and chemtrails

Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming - US Patent 5003186 Description
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 12:54 AM

20,893 posts, read 16,019,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
There are plenty of articles out there to research. I have hundreds of pictures of the strange clouds they make.
And yet... the theory is so stupid as to actually subtract from the sum total of all human knowledge.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:56 AM

20,893 posts, read 16,019,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
HD--I was wondering when you were going to jump in. We have already gone back and forth with this. My opinion is your "still a government shrill".
Your complete failure in actually making a case for this goofy theory pretty much requires that, as a last resort, you call me a government shill.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:59 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,265,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And yet... the theory is so stupid as to actually subtract from the sum total of all human knowledge.
But, people are seeing this with their own eyes, just like you saw planes going into the World Trade Center with your own eyes.

You sayin' that theories are concocted on a person's retina?

Well, be consistent about it.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:21 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,528,269 times
HD--it seems again you would rather insult and deflect. Yes, only a shrill would continue. It must be good pay. This goofy theory goes on above your head in CA., they get it pretty bad there. The lady that runs this site WAS in the government. If you watched "What in the World are they Spraying" More people that were in the government telling it like it is. Until you get to the end, then you see the one's we are paying are playing stupid or they are also living in a box.
Welcome to CaliforniaSkyWatch

Here's a report from the government about the exact same programs that are in progress.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41371.pdf

Here's a list of patents.

Geoengineering and Chemtrail Related Patents

Here is a global program that is trying to stop geoengineering.

HANDS OFF MOTHER EARTH CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED | H.O.M.E.

HD--just stop because the facts are out there and your making yourself look like a guilty shrill.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:25 AM

2,807 posts, read 7,556,536 times
Notice that everyone who dismisses this as a "conspiracy theory" has failed to provide any links or resources that disprove it...
they just keep on re-hashing the same old condescending lines they almost always resort to in an effort to make the idea and those who believe in the idea look crazy or radical. It's getting old, really...and unfortunately for them, those of us who aren't afraid to speak up about ideas others might find crazy or radical generally don't care if people think we're crazy or not, so mockery doesn't work as a deterrent. LOL.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:51 AM

33,495 posts, read 36,994,828 times
Quote:
Notice that everyone who dismisses this as a "conspiracy theory" has failed to provide any links or resources that disprove it.
It is not possible to disprove a fantasy.

I knew I shouldn't have read this thread...I've just lost at least 20 IQ points.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It is not possible to disprove a fantasy.
Thank you for validating my point.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:04 AM

33,495 posts, read 36,994,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
Thank you for validating my point.
Well if you think chemtrails are real, you better wear the proper gear...

Old 12-06-2010, 04:15 AM

...so this is just "normal" to some of you?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies