U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-06-2012, 02:44 AM

12,540 posts, read 12,828,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
Um - are you sure? I've read the first maybe 10 or so, and haven't come across one where a teenage male victim expresses his outrage of being "victimized." I've followed the link to two women so far, and saw more of the teacher expressing guilt and "it's the worse thing I've ever done!" type stuff.

Not anything from the male student yet.

I'll continue reading though, and this isn't met as "aha, gotcha!" either - just.,..I guess I'm expecting to read teenage males expressing their grief of being victimized (and not for just getting caught) - I'll continue looking though..
Yes, please do keep looking. Yes, the stories will focus on what happened after the teachers were caught, and what the teachers pleaded in their own defense. Read a little more than a sentence or two and see the stories here. And scroll down and see how many special needs, juvie, 13 and 14-year-olds there were.

Despite the extreme brevity of the paragraphs on the page I linked, there were several victims who had wanted to marry the teachers, one student who supposedly did marry the teacher in a "pagan" ritual and one who attempted suicide when the breakup occurred.

Yes, do keep doing some research.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 03:28 AM

1,426 posts, read 1,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yes, please do keep looking. Yes, the stories will focus on what happened after the teachers were caught, and what the teachers pleaded in their own defense. Read a little more than a sentence or two and see the stories here. And scroll down and see how many special needs, juvie, 13 and 14-year-olds there were.

Despite the extreme brevity of the paragraphs on the page I linked, there were several victims who had wanted to marry the teachers, one student who supposedly did marry the teacher in a "pagan" ritual and one who attempted suicide when the breakup occurred.

Yes, do keep doing some research.
Wait - what does the student falling hard in love have anything to do with it?

It's no mystery a teenager getting tons of sex, attention, presents, from an adult might start to confuse love with infatuation/lust. Just look at all the posts here from adults who do the same thing!

Yeah I've read about the special needs kid, juvie, teacher renting rooms for sex and buying drugs for students, etc. Some of it does sound pretty horrible, but I think there's a few mix ups going on.

1. I do believe there are some female sickos who prey on victims (be it hebephilia or victimizing the disabled).
2. I think other mental factors have entered the discussion, which is how we end up in a drug filled hotel room with numerous minors and boxes of condoms.

Does the above change the fact that teenage males would likely more initiate and encourage a sexual relationship, when compared to a teenage female? I don't think so..

Also - is there a comparative site for male teachers? I have a feeling it would be 10 times as long and 10 times more disgusting to read..

Old 01-06-2012, 03:31 AM

1,429 posts, read 1,040,744 times
Quote:
Does the above change the fact that teenage males would likely more initiate and encourage a sexual relationship, when compared to a teenage female? I don't think so..
I respectfully disagree. I lost track of the number of chicks who were screwing around with the male teachers when I was in school. Later I learned that our female gym teachers were lesbians and they got to see us naked as we changed uniform every day.

Do not underestimate the female teenager.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:45 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,907,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
I respectfully disagree. I lost track of the number of chicks who were screwing around with the male teachers when I was in school. Later I learned that our female gym teachers were lesbians and they got to see us naked as we changed uniform every day.

Do not underestimate the female teenager.
What sort of schools did you and your mother attend and what country was that? Countless number of underage girls screwing around with male teachers? Lesbian teachers (and nuns) sexually abusing pupils? No offense, but it seems more the plot of a pulp novel.

I was taught by nuns for a while (and by regular laypersons afterwards). My mother and my grandmother were both taught by nuns most of their school life. Several of my cousins are taught by nuns right now. Some of my female friends attended Catholic schools and had to deal with nuns on a daily basis. The sexual abuse thing is completely unheard of where I live. What, now nuns are a libidinous bunch? I find that very hard to believe, but since you said your mother went through it well... It can happen, of course, in rare instances. If it happened to her, it was real bad fortune and, indeed, tragic.

Most of my gym teachers were female. I used to participate in after-school sport activities where most of our coaches were female too. I'm positive that some of them were lesbian (as were some other teachers, teaching other subjects). They weren't sexually or romantically interested in underage girls, as it happens with at least 95% of women out there. The teen thing just doesn't work with the vast majority of the female audience. Do you really believe, if that's what you're implying, that they had a lurid interest in seeing teen girls naked??? I'm not buying this. I could have bought it in isolation, as there are awful individuals everywhere. But the sexually rabid nuns + voyeuristic lesbian gym teachers... Nope.

Teachers, male or female, screwing pupils is against the law if they're underage and against the teachers' ethic code of many (all?) schools if it's not. Sure, it happens... But you lost track of the number of girls getting involved in that sort of activities? By the way: although your focus here is "the females were abusing teen girls, while the males were being screwed by teen girls", if that was the case the males were sexually abusing (or raping, depending on the laws in your state/country) their pupils too.

Your, and your mother's, schools sound like a medieval dungeon to me. Or like the slave training castle that featured in Story of O.

Old 01-06-2012, 05:16 AM

10,196 posts, read 5,142,435 times
TheEarthBeneathMe.....I agree with you.

I think this old Bobby Goldsboro song accurately portrays how most men would look back on having a sexual encounter with a female teacher.

Bobby Goldsboro - Summer The First Time - YouTube

{I have always loved this song, bought the 45 rpm when it first came out, still have it.....also loved "Honey".}

Old 01-06-2012, 05:29 AM

1,429 posts, read 1,040,744 times
I do not know the names of the schools that my mother went to. She doesn't like to talk about that time in her life for reasons apparent. I know that it was in Texas.

As for me this would be Mulberry Middle School and High School in Lakeland Florida as well as Crystal Lake Middle School in Lakeland Florida.

The Florida school system is all kinds of awful and there is alot of meth abuse in Lakeland.

My mother's case is a tragic one but hopefully quite rare. I certainly do not look down upon Catholics or Nuns or Priest ect. Neither does my mom. We understand that it is not the religion but the sins of the individual abusers and is not a reflection of anything that The Church stands for.

As for the lesbian teachers they were dismissed after one of the parents of a student found out their sexual orientation. I believe that is against the law to fire them but they did not fight against it and left. They were wonderful teachers to my knowledge. I got along fine with them both. The school saw things much differently.

The male teachers were totally abusing their power. I don't care if the person is 17 years old ( This was middle school so they were around 12-15 ) it is still the molestation of a child in my opinion. It is pedophilia. It is wrong. Very terribly wrong.

Girls would trade sex for good grades, candy ( Yes. Something as stupid as those watermelon flavored chilli coated pops! ), presents ect. I know of one of the male teachers who was dismissed. He made a move on me and I flat told him no. I also reported it to my next period teacher and she took care of it. She reported it immediatly to the principal who sent his sorry *** packing.

I highly suspected other teachers but I dropped out and had to care for my grandmother and such so I never found out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
What sort of schools did you and your mother attend and what country was that? Countless number of underage girls screwing around with male teachers? Lesbian teachers (and nuns) sexually abusing pupils? No offense, but it seems more the plot of a pulp novel.

I was taught by nuns for a while (and by regular laypersons afterwards). My mother and my grandmother were both taught by nuns most of their school life. Several of my cousins are taught by nuns right now. Some of my female friends attended Catholic schools and had to deal with nuns on a daily basis. The sexual abuse thing is completely unheard of where I live. What, now nuns are a libidinous bunch? I find that very hard to believe, but since you said your mother went through it well... It can happen, of course, in rare instances. If it happened to her, it was real bad fortune and, indeed, tragic.

Most of my gym teachers were female. I used to participate in after-school sport activities where most of our coaches were female too. I'm positive that some of them were lesbian (as were some other teachers, teaching other subjects). They weren't sexually or romantically interested in underage girls, as it happens with at least 95% of women out there. The teen thing just doesn't work with the vast majority of the female audience. Do you really believe, if that's what you're implying, that they had a lurid interest in seeing teen girls naked??? I'm not buying this. I could have bought it in isolation, as there are awful individuals everywhere. But the sexually rabid nuns + voyeuristic lesbian gym teachers... Nope.

Teachers, male or female, screwing pupils is against the law if they're underage and against the teachers' ethic code of many (all?) schools if it's not. Sure, it happens... But you lost track of the number of girls getting involved in that sort of activities? By the way: although your focus here is "the females were abusing teen girls, while the males were being screwed by teen girls", if that was the case the males were sexually abusing (or raping, depending on the laws in your state/country) their pupils too.

Your, and your mother's, schools sound like a medieval dungeon to me. Or like the slave training castle that featured in Story of O.

Old 01-06-2012, 06:57 PM

12,540 posts, read 12,828,725 times
Quote:

Also - is there a comparative site for male teachers? I have a feeling it would be 10 times as long and 10 times more disgusting to read..
And in this you would be correct, anyway. Actually, more than 10 times, as I believe only 6% of teachers having inappropriate contact with students are, at this time, female. I'd have to double-check that stat but it was definitely a single digit.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:35 PM

626 posts, read 932,390 times
a girl i graduated with ended up marrying our electrical shop teacher...shes got two kids by him and he was already married before........he was sleeping with at least FIFTEEN other girls.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:40 PM

33,420 posts, read 19,308,861 times
What is this with teachers or professors having sex with their students? Or any professionals having sex with their clients?! Why don't people have social lives outside of their work where they meet potential mates? Work life and personal life are supposed to be two completely separate realms. Are these people losers who can't make friends outside of work, or who can't appeal to the opposite sex in appropriate venues, or is it all just a big ego trip?

Old 06-28-2012, 12:42 PM

18,868 posts, read 15,987,943 times
Either way, it is the age differential, and power differential in the relationship that is troubling. Also, the lack of boundaries...either way, this is not healthy for the young person. An older woman, who seduces a young male student, has some serious issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies