Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 04:27 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,517,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would say that you didn't hear Beck apologize for at least 5 minutes for having Massa on and not checking him better before he went along with it, today. Since you had never seen him before that abortion I would think that you sure didn't see him today, although your artificial stupidity might point out to the reason you didn't see him today. You surely wouldn 't have liked him today when he pointed out that Cass Sunstein's method of nudging people has been thrown aside by Obama and is now being replaced with hard pushing through the use of executive orders.

Hey, why don't you try to watch the first half hour of today's show just in case it might be even more informative?

So instead of discussing the title of the thread you move to the childish rants. Abortion (nope not in the OP). Typical of a nutjob that has nothing to add to an adult conversation. Continue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 04:30 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,065,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I guess you missed that closet that flew open on the Republican party, over and over and over and let me say over again.

It's hard to keep out wolves in sheeps clothing but we can get rid of them now, and will. Those belong in the Democrat party where that behavior is celebrated.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It's hard to keep out wolves in sheeps clothing but we can get rid of them now, and will. Those belong in the Democrat party where that behavior is celebrated.

Hell apparently its a members only block party over there on the Republican side. I guess "Down low" don't only apply to the brothers in Atlanta.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:32 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,050,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would say that you didn't hear Beck apologize for at least 5 minutes for having Massa on and not checking him better before he went along with it, today. Since you had never seen him before that abortion I would think that you sure didn't see him today, although your artificial stupidity might point out to the reason you didn't see him today. You surely wouldn 't have liked him today when he pointed out that Cass Sunstein's method of nudging people has been thrown aside by Obama and is now being replaced with hard pushing through the use of executive orders.

Hey, why don't you try to watch the first half hour of today's show just in case it might be even more informative?
He "apologized" because he was 1000% OWNED. He knew it, the Time magazine writer knew it and I hope his poor loyal fans can admit it someday.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:48 PM

114 posts, read 111,331 times
Honestly, all that I got out of the show was the absolute fact that we have some really strange fruitloops running our country. I mean this guy, Massa, is one weird individual. hahahah ... and he was a Democrat ... Go figure!!!

Glenn got hoodwinked and lied to by this guy. I'm sure he told Glenn that he had the goods on how corrupt our government is. BUT instead, when he gets on the show, he does everything possible to cover his own ass, because he knows eventually his acts are going to re-surface. I have little doubt that the guy is a closet homosexual.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:06 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,990,123 times
Quote:
You know what was the best thing that came out of that show? It showed what kind of people the Democrats elect, nutjobs, crazies and gays in orgie Caligula-like tickling parties. The Democrats are full of them.

It was a great show to open the eyes of people.
Those crazies, gays in orgy Caligula -like tickling parties? That was Messa's
description of time spent with NAVY buddies. Of course Beck would not know what one does to goof around in the military - he has never served.

Beck knows his other guests. He knows the outcome. No different than the writing on his chalkboard, if you will. But this time, Beck's agenda backfired. No smoking gun. Just Beck with egg on his face. What it proved to anyone watching and hopefully opened the eyes of folks is that Beck is Not a Journalist, but a side show. He lost probably the most valuable asset an interviewer can have - credibility. Beck knew it

Reminded me of Geraldo's Capone Vault episode years ago. Hyped - but left with just an empty bottle. I bet Beck could have used a drink after that
interview

Old 03-10-2010, 05:12 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,050,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy1 View Post
Honestly, all that I got out of the show was the absolute fact that we have some really strange fruitloops running our country. I mean this guy, Massa, is one weird individual. hahahah ... and he was a Democrat ... Go figure!!!

Glenn got hoodwinked and lied to by this guy. I'm sure he told Glenn that he had the goods on how corrupt our government is. BUT instead, when he gets on the show, he does everything possible to cover his own ass, because he knows eventually his acts are going to re-surface. I have little doubt that the guy is a closet homosexual.
OMG you dont even know who the guy IS!!!!!

Unless you mean Glenn

Here's the OP's Time magazine article about it. Please show where the guy was hoodwinking Glenn and lying to him.

Eric Massa on Glenn Beck: Battle on Fox Over Controversy - TIME

Old 03-10-2010, 05:14 PM

114 posts, read 111,331 times
Beck made an honest mistake. He trusted Massa. He really thought that the guy had determined he'd nothing left to lose. Politics aside, Beck was mislead during their private phone call into thinking he was an honorable Navy man who was being crushed by the system. Beck related to this. Clearly, Massa is a slimy politician who misrepresented himself.

In fairness, the Massa we saw tonight was vastly different than the one who was on the radio this weekend. Did something happen? If Massa backed off tonight, would the DNC call off the attack dogs? Would other incriminating text messages not make their way to the New York Times?

Beck didn't prepare for the interview as though he'd be a hostile witness. He clearly thought that Massa would want to talk in an effort to save the country.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:17 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,338,393 times
Quote:
You know what was the best thing that came out of that show? It showed what kind of people the Democrats elect, nutjobs, crazies and gays in orgie Caligula-like tickling parties. The Democrats are full of them.

It was a great show to open the eyes of people.

Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, Larry Craig, Bob Allen, Glenn Murphy Jr., Bob Bauman, Jim McGreevey.....

Read more: Your Right..Glen Beck Show is GREAT!!!!

Old 03-10-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy1 View Post
Beck made an honest mistake. He trusted Massa. He really thought that the guy had determined he'd nothing left to lose. Politics aside, Beck was mislead during their private phone call into thinking he was an honorable Navy man who was being crushed by the system. Beck related to this. Clearly, Massa is a slimy politician who misrepresented himself.

In fairness, the Massa we saw tonight was vastly different than the one who was on the radio this weekend. Did something happen? If Massa backed off tonight, would the DNC call off the attack dogs? Would other incriminating text messages not make their way to the New York Times?

Beck didn't prepare for the interview as though he'd be a hostile witness. He clearly thought that Massa would want to talk in an effort to save the country.

Kappy Kappy...come on now. Beck was not mislead, Beck was too busy salivating at the possibility of breaking news. I typically don't quote Michelle Malkin and Pat Buchanan, but they called it. They said Messy couldn't be trusty he was just using the media to try and discredit the investigation that is going on. Beck fed into just as those here on CD that believed what was coming out of Messy's mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies