Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 07:36 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,528,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
I mean really---When is Al going to do something about that hair?

NEVER, thats like his signiture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
If you are form New York you know Al smokes the best cigars and frequents uptown Manhattan Watering holes.

He also drives a $70,000 caddillac SUV.

He is quite the character.

Also if you have the unfortunate enough to be privy to the back and forth struggle between Tavis, Al and other so called black leaders, you will see which one is trying to SUCK up and Build up their listening base and pockets.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:40 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,273,377 times
Well, Al does appeal to the underclass blacks with that thug mentality. Maybe Obama is just making sure he secures their vote.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:42 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,045,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Also if you have the unfortunate enough to be privy to the back and forth struggle between Tavis, Al and other so called black leaders, you will see which one is trying to SUCK up and Build up their listening base and pockets.
Agreed. They are after "followers" like TV political hacks are after ratings.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Agreed. They are after "followers" like TV political hacks are after ratings.

Between Tavis Smiley which IMO is a tamer version of Rush on a smaller level and Big Perm. Big Perm more than likely see Obama as a way to legitimize himself.

I don't care for either Smiley & Big Perm, like Limpball their ultimate goal is to be as loud as they possibly can to continue the increase in their bank accounts. Tavis and this shouting of the President needs to have a black agenda to me is ridiculous.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:53 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,273,377 times
What is a black agenda?

Old 03-17-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
What is a black agenda?

I have no flippin idea.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:57 AM

52,610 posts, read 34,350,566 times
Quote:
NOPE not off topic at all. You linked the article with a meeting that AL attended with Newt. The article only focused on AL. WHY? Using the old TOS to avoid answering is lame. If the mod's feel i'm off topic they can always delete my post.
because the article was about al, not newt?

if you're so incredibly upset that the author focused on AL rather than newt, i suggest you ask him. his name is peter wallsten.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
because the article was about al, not newt?

if you're so incredibly upset that the author focused on AL rather than newt, i suggest you ask him. his name is peter wallsten.
Apparently your upset about the fact I'm asking about the picture posted in the article. I get it, I won't upset you anymore

Old 03-17-2010, 08:02 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,077,764 times
Quote:
Still Spewing your ignorant bias one side garbage. Unlike you, my concern is NOT only with Blacks, but everyone as a whole. If you feel Barack Hussein Obama is YOUR messiah, i'm happy for you, own it, enjoy it embrace it. Now continue with your ignorant dribble, you have NO idea what EVERY BLACK person in this country feels concerning Shartpon, YOUR MASTER LIMPBALL tells you what to say and think. CONTINUE.

I'm trying to keep up with you. So what if you are nit just concerned with blacks. Al Sharpton should be concerned with blacks losing jobs to illegal immigrants if he has the presidents ear. Sharpton is one of the most visable voices for blacks. You may note you are not the only black in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies