Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 06:15 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,940,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Got anything credible for a link?
It'd have to be from the huff post, time, or some other left wing hack job of a source for it to be credible to you.

News is news. Sometimes the source is right whether you subscribe to it or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2010, 06:23 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,339,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
I'm scared that people like you exist - period, but not scared enough to hesitate to kick butt. You can count on that 100%. Most people do not want violence, but when faced with ignorant neo-con hillbillies, you can guarantee that violence will not be met with Kum-ba-ya and Peter, Paul & Mary songs. My Paula Dean cast iron pans work just fine as well as my four foot Amish made rolling pin. Come on over if you don't believe me. I'll be making lemming pie.
You're obviously extremely ignorant, but I'll try... just because someone lives in a particular place is no need to start ASSuming things. I am from Michigan and happen to live in Texas now thanks to the military moving me around. As far as your rolling pin, it's worthless when up against actual firepower. I guarantee my AK-47 trumps any size rolling pin. So does my Mossberg, Glock 19, XDm .40, SP101 .357 Magnum, and even my cute little SIG Mosquito..

Old 03-21-2010, 06:28 AM

2,500 posts, read 2,922,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
I wish they would. So the feds can smack em up, and remind them of who is really in charge, because i think they forgot, or maybe they never knew.
Maybe you are the one who forgot.

I do not agree even a little bit with the tea party movement. But as long as they keep their hands to themselves, they're in charge. And you're in charge. And I'm in charge. And so is Ovcatto and Unidentified Male. And Chielgirl, and everyone else here whether I agree with them or not.

I'm not looking for a fight, and I'm glad this is going to pass. If the Presidential election were tomorrow morning I would vote for the man who is president now. But he's not in charge, and neither is Congress. Their bosses are in charge, and if their bosses want to assemble and let them know they're not happy, then I have to support their right to do so whether I like their message or not.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:44 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,570,968 times
I don't like violence BUTTTTT!..........

The Obama administration has rioted against the American people by them doing what they want and not hearing the cries of their constituents that got them there in the first place.

Look at the slime-ly way they are forcing a HC vote today in the Lenten season so to not have anyone in congress go home before this and hear the mostly "NO" to this current HC bill(s).

So, YES the American people needs to be heard with a roar by rioting to preserve what rights we have left.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:46 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,631,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
You're obviously extremely ignorant, but I'll try... just because someone lives in a particular place is no need to start ASSuming things. I am from Michigan and happen to live in Texas now thanks to the military moving me around. As far as your rolling pin, it's worthless when up against actual firepower. I guarantee my AK-47 trumps any size rolling pin. So does my Mossberg, Glock 19, XDm .40, SP101 .357 Magnum, and even my cute little SIG Mosquito..
If one could achieve an erection, one wouldn't need a gun to prove one's manhood....! You have many guns. So sad for the misses..!

Old 03-21-2010, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
If one could achieve an erection, one wouldn't need a gun to prove one's manhood....! You have many guns. So sad for the misses..!
awww, you're so cute... did you get that one from the 5-year old down the street? pathetic...

and that was not meant as proof of anything. Someone wanted to bring pans and rolling pins to a gunfight and I was pointing out the error of their ways. If anything, I may have saved a life there.
BTW, you feel free to bring all your manhood to the fight and see how much good that does ya

Old 03-21-2010, 07:40 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,650,996 times
Boehner predicted Armageddon, so I assume the good ones will be Raptured as it passes

Old 03-21-2010, 07:48 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,408,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I certainly hope so

best part is that most obama lemmings are also anti-gun. It'll be like a smelt run, but a really fun smelt run.

are you scared? you should be...
This post is truly disgusting and falls under the category of treason. Funny and ironic, I bet if someone had posted something like this eight yrs ago going against the Bush Amin., these same ppl posting this would have advocated that person be delt with as a traitor. I guess violence and distrust is only okay when it's being used to deal with Liberals. The hypocrisy is unrelenting! Violence is not the answer. Btw, this Liberal is all for Second Admendment rights, take that how you will.

Old 03-21-2010, 08:58 AM

treason? go ahead and try to justify that "logic". I can't wait to hear this one.. although I won't hold my breath.

Old 03-21-2010, 08:59 AM

25,482 posts, read 18,618,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Will health care reform be the "trigger" that sets them off? As apoplectic as they are in the days leading up to this vote, it seems plausible.
I hope so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies