Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 09:40 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
If one could achieve an erection, one wouldn't need a gun to prove one's manhood....! You have many guns. So sad for the misses..!
If one had knowledge of guns then one would know that different guns serve different purposes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2010, 09:42 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If one had knowledge of guns then one would know that different guns serve different purposes.
This is my rifle, this is my gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

I remember that one

Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
You're obviously extremely ignorant, but I'll try... just because someone lives in a particular place is no need to start ASSuming things. I am from Michigan and happen to live in Texas now thanks to the military moving me around. As far as your rolling pin, it's worthless when up against actual firepower. I guarantee my AK-47 trumps any size rolling pin. So does my Mossberg, Glock 19, XDm .40, SP101 .357 Magnum, and even my cute little SIG Mosquito..
That's a nice show of bravado, but guess what? If you take out any of your guns and shoot someone for any reason other than true self defense - and passing of health care doesn't - you will be a murderer. And then police, if they are there, will shoot to kill you. Or they will capture you after a manhunt and drag you in front of a court to answer for your crimes. And then they will stick your sorry ass in jail for a long, long time or (better yet) put you on Death Row and rightfully fry your ass.

So stick your damn guns where the sun don't shine.

Last edited by ambient; 03-21-2010 at 10:02 AM..

Old 03-21-2010, 09:51 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,629,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHolliday! View Post
A bunch of old stubborn seniors on their last legs, gun lunatics, rednecks, and country boys. I really do not see them as a representation of the average American. Unless of course, we all just lowered our standards.
So you hate old people, 2nd ammendment supporters, white people, and rural residents. Got it.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:54 AM

25,732 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
If they do, then the riot police will just have to beat them silly.
Thus, history will have repeated itself. Once upon a time, there were a bunch of radicals who wanted to overthrow the government. They burned cars, they shot people and beat them up, and they generally caused mayhem. The riot police beat them up, shot them, and tear-gassed them. Now, those same radicals are running the country.

So yes, by all means, beat the holy crap out of those horrible people who cherish freedom. Shoot them. Put them in jail. Once that is done, they are destined to control the nation in another 20 or 30 years.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:57 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
So you hate old people, 2nd ammendment supporters, white people, and rural residents. Got it.
The only "normal" people are those just like them. Everyone else gets stereotyped. It's from the lefty handbook to the universe chapter 3, page 26, second paragraph from the bottom.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:08 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Thus, history will have repeated itself. Once upon a time, there were a bunch of radicals who wanted to overthrow the government. They burned cars, they shot people and beat them up, and they generally caused mayhem. The riot police beat them up, shot them, and tear-gassed them. Now, those same radicals are running the country.

So yes, by all means, beat the holy crap out of those horrible people who cherish freedom. Shoot them. Put them in jail. Once that is done, they are destined to control the nation in another 20 or 30 years.
Those same radicals are not running the country.

And any idiot right-winger who resorts to violence against other Americans over this will also not be running the country; he/she will only be destined to rot in jail. If you're one of them, then I hope they get you and put you where you belong, too.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:12 AM

25,732 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Those same radicals are not running the country.

And any idiot right-winger who resorts to violence against other Americans over this will also not be running the country; he/she will only be destined to rot in jail. If you're one of them, then I hope they get you and put you where you belong, too.
Were there ever any... left-winger idiots who resorted to violence?

Oh.... Christ nnooooooooooo... of course not. Never.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:30 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times
Quote:
That's a nice show of bravado, but guess what? If you take out any of your guns and shoot someone for any reason other than true self defense - and passing of health care doesn't - you will be a murderer. And then police, if they are there, will shoot to kill you. Or they will capture you after a manhunt and drag you in front of a court to answer for your crimes. And then they will stick your sorry ass in jail for a long, long time or (better yet) put you on Death Row and rightfully fry your ass.

So stick your damn guns where the sun don't shine.
got anger issues? You want to know something funny? when the all out free for all is launched, I'm going to san fran. I absolutely can't wait to go crazy out there...

I'm guessing there's probably foam coming out of your mouth about now
it's almost too easy to spin up the looney left and they get so huffy puffy too. Pure comedy gold

Old 03-21-2010, 10:39 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Will health care reform be the "trigger" that sets them off? As apoplectic as they are in the days leading up to this vote, it seems plausible.
No but the americna people will over throw the democrats in November and the forseeable future
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies