U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 08:24 PM

2,192 posts, read 1,303,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Ok, riddle me this batman how is it that Faux News can report something totally different than EVERY other credible news source? Are they all wrong (including neutral NPR/BBC) and just Faux is right?
Fox News is a reality channel.

You know "reality" shows are based on the lives of real people. Real events going on. But we all know, behind the scenes, the producers are directing the show. It's FAKE.

That what Fox News is...one big reality show. It's pure entertainment...not real news.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:25 PM

13,169 posts, read 4,437,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
It's because all blacks are violent killers and rapists and all gays are pedophiles who like little boys.
Actually throughout history the majority of the violent killers have been whitemen, and incidentally the pedophiles are overwhelmingly straight men. Please get your racisthomophalic rants correct

Old 03-20-2010, 08:26 PM

41,214 posts, read 22,918,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Thanks for proving my point. You're so blinded by your prejudice against Obama that you can't even recognize your own racist statements. And back during the elections you only saw one well circulated video of one black woman claiming that Obama was going to pay her rent and gas.
Your point has not been proven at all. I realize its easy to throw out the racism charge, but a little harder to prove it.

There is video evidence of my claims. And audio from just a few months ago, regarding obama's "stash" of "cash".

Are you denying there is a large segment of the population that leeches from hard working, everyday Americans?

Old 03-20-2010, 08:28 PM

12,441 posts, read 6,767,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Then you called the wrong number. I talked to the Capitol Police who said there were NO arrests today at the Tea Party protests.<snip>
I called the number sanrene posted for the Capitol Police(202-224-0908). The nice gentleman who answered the phone told me that his office is not authorized to give out information about any arrests that may or may not have occurred. He told me I would need to call the Public Information office of the Capitol Police(202-224-1677) which I did and I got voice mail...didn't bother leaving a message. I guess sanrene has connections inside the Capitol Police office....I believe she has connections here on this forum LOL!

2,192 posts, read 1,303,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Then you called the wrong number. I talked to the Capitol Police who said there were NO arrests today at the Tea Party protests.

Here's a video from Think Progress, that leftist mouthpiece for the democrats. It's supposed to show....something, but I don't know what. Maybe the thousands who showed up?

YouTube - Tea Party protesters mob Reps Lewis, Carson, Cummings

If your post contained a personal attack, then it would be deleted, otherwise it would stay up.
No one got arrested. They were detained. Held in custody. It wasn't an official arrest. What about that don't you get? And what makes you think a person from the police department is going to go into details with you about that anyway?

13,169 posts, read 4,437,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
BBC is anti-American (but didn't used to be), so why should I watch it?

Fox News is nothing like MSNBC, as the figures I posted above show.

Isn't Faux majority owned by Murdoch....an Austrialian? They have the same colors in their flag I guess that is close enough

Old 03-20-2010, 08:34 PM

3,784 posts, read 5,489,417 times
Thread closed for mod review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies