Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 03:44 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,204,023 times

Advertisements

Some of these tea party protesters are a real creeps. I bet Clyburn thought that he was transported back to 1960 during the civil rights marches, etc. It's too bad that these backwater hillbillies want America to go back to the "good ole days" of lynchings, religious discrimination, racial discrimination, gender discrimination, etc. Frankly, America has been too easy on these haters. This is not what America is about. Their leaders (Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, et al) have been pushing the line for a long time now and apparently their devotees think that they can get away with anything at this point in our history, even threatening the lives of others if things don't go their way.

I can't imagine this cr*p occurring during the Bush/Cheney administration. They would have had the National Guard out in full force and they would have been tear gassing everyone, beating them with a hose, etc. They would have used the Patriot Act provisions and hauled them away as "terrorists" that can be held indefinitely without cause. Amazing what this country has come to.

And to the people that claim that this whole story and pictures have been made up and that Huffington Post is not a "reliable source", you are as stupid as the tea protesters are. You would rather bury your head in the sand than see that these people are stirring up the worst element in America. Apparently, you must be okay with their ideology or otherwise you would not be hiding your head in the sand.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:45 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippimagnolia View Post
I'm going to assume that it's a bunch of made up nonsense until a credible news source reports it. The Huffington Post hardly qualifies as a legitimate news organization.
Is this better?

Clyburn Fuming Over 'Shocking,' Allegedly Racial Comments of Tea-Party Protesters - Robert Costa - The Corner on National Review Online

They said the same thing about the National Enquirer when the John Edwards scandal broke.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:45 PM
TT1 TT1 started this thread

148 posts, read 439,741 times
Quote:
I'm going to assume that it's a bunch of made up nonsense until a credible news source reports it. The Huffington Post hardly qualifies as a legitimate news organization.
Yes, Rep Lewis and Barney Frank who were verbally attacked are lying about the entire incident.

I mean look at the crowd. Clearly a low IQ trailer park right-wing crowd. And you're questioning the truth of this entire incident...all while you see visible signs of teabaggers promoting violence against congress? LOL. What a tame group of people.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:46 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
Typical republicans

Liberals infiltrated the rally, plain and simple to make them look bad .

That old hoarse Frank has said worse about others . Far as the race hustler who has made lots of money off the suffering of ' civil rights' he has probabbly said the same thing in private . Not agreeing with what the liberals called them, just saying .

Old 03-20-2010, 03:46 PM

I don't understand the line on the sign about "browning". Perhaps it's just some strange phraseology from an illiterate wacko.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Liberals infiltrated the rally, plain and simple to make them look bad
Yeah, right. Nice try.

5,160 posts, read 9,169,019 times
Smh.

2,574 posts, read 2,486,556 times
U should also tell us how the Obama Dems called the Hillary Dems,especially the blacks to blacks,especially on caucuses...

971 posts, read 1,294,142 times
Quote:
First off, the sources were the congressmen themselves.

Here's a story covering the same incidents in from the Washington Post:

44 - Black lawmakers report 'tea party' protesters using racial slurs

Old 03-20-2010, 03:49 PM
TT1 TT1 started this thread

148 posts, read 439,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I don't understand the line on the sign about "browning". Perhaps it's just some strange phraseology from an illiterate wacko.
Browning = machine gun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies