Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2010, 07:35 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
These are the people that pay for the obama freeloaders who expect others to pay for their health care, gas, rent, house and car.

Just like the left to paint a whole group of people with such a broad brush.

If one or two were out of line, that doesn't mean the vast majority were, but of course that is the narrative from the media.

The lefties cannot stand it when you group them together but boy they love to group the opposite side in one clump.

No wonder why I believe all left wingers are welfare, non moral, freebie loving cheese eating people who have old couches on their porches and upside down cars in their front yard. So not all of them are like this? Guess I got fooled.

With only 21% of them left in American we have nothing to worry about.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
You really believe that.

Democrats are freeloaders? Who's paying for my Healthcare, gas and rent? WHO??? You got it all twisted....get it straight and stop spewing stereotypes and lies.

Oh wait...that's a natural tendacy of the right. I understand.

The state of New York of course.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:39 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
The lefties cannot stand it when you group them together but boy they love to group the opposite side in one clump.

No wonder why I believe all left wingers are welfare, non moral, freebie loving cheese eating people who have old couches on their porches and upside down cars in their front yard. So not all of them are like this? Guess I got fooled.

One minute you're calling left wingers over educated elitists and the next minute you say we're are all "welfare, non moral, freebie loving cheese eating people who have old couches on their porches and upside down cars in their front yard." Which is it?

Old 03-20-2010, 07:39 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,085,484 times
The United States does not meddle in Iran’s internal affairs. Our commitment – our responsibility – is to stand up for those rights that should be universal to all human beings. That includes the right to speak freely, to assemble without fear; the right to the equal administration of justice, and to express your views without facing retribution against you or your families.

This doesn't apply to the United States, only Iran.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:40 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,157,521 times
Hmmm! I can't find that news, except for the "huff-N-puff."

Old 03-20-2010, 07:41 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I'll bet you don't even see the racist attitude you just displayed in that sentence, do you. Talk about using a broad brush, you've mastered that 'art'.
Yeah, the disconnect between her first two sentences there is so glaringly obvious. Not to mention, the mental gymnast she was replying to keeps broad brushing all "liberals" as America haters. Par for the course though!

We are speaking about an unquantifiable portion of one "arm" of the right here, not all conservatives, yet they complain about the broad brush whilst simultaneously painting all liberals into a neat little box. Interesting stuff, from a psychological perspective.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:42 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh, how soon and selectively we forgot the things that were said by Leftist protesters between 2003 and 2006.
Videos or audios please!

Old 03-20-2010, 07:43 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,228,861 times
Quote:

Come to Texas and you will see what you descirbed above as Republican country folks and trailor park residents. And TX is a red state.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:44 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
They forget just how anti American and nasty they have been for the last 8 years.

The most un-American group of hateful people that I have ever seen in my life.

The anti-Bush idiots were downright angry and aggressive.
Videos, audio, links, or a credible news source (not biased Fox) to back up these assertions please.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:45 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,228,861 times
Why do righties get upset when we point out what is broadcasted over and over on all the news channels and internet.

You folks are the ones who go out and make fools of yourselves...no one else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies