Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 06:14 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,229,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader14 View Post
Prove it please. I am actually joining my local tea party once I get off of vacation. This communist care crap has pushed it over the edge for me. The politicians have gone way to far.
Don't forget your guns and bullets. You know the government is going take our liberties away! Gotta fight back!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2010, 06:15 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,134,556 times
Quote:
Right another one of you liberals who believes everything the government says or does is correct man yall are a dime a dozen I tell ya.Just once I would pay to see a liberal say I AM WRONG just one time.
Don't you drown in your own irony?

You make a claim based on a ridiculous obviously non-journalistic advocacy source. The report of racist of language has been substantiated by every major news source-- leftwing MSNBC, rightwing FOX and everyone inbetween. It happened. It's empirical. It's not a matter of opinion.

Yet you scream about others being unable to admit when they are wrong totally ignorant of the fact that you are wrong-- and embarrassingly so-- yourself.

I really wish the conservatives had gone a different route the last few years. I agree with some conservative principals. However, I can't condone, support, or even understand lying about things that can be proven true. It's just embarrassing.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:16 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I am so sick of the race card. Everyone forgets that Obama is half white and was raised by his white grandparents.
Including Obama.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:18 PM

148 posts, read 169,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckhorn View Post
That's what these people do regularly:

YouTube - TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism

If it weren't for fear, ignorance and intimidation, the tea baggers would have no viable platform.
Where was the "racist" posters at? Comparing him to Hitler well Hitler did socialize Germany and that is what Obama is doing here so its a fair comparison. So go ahead and point out a few if you can you claim are racist.We have a very LARGE platform because the politicians will not obey the will of the people that elected them. This is the congress and the senate's fault for not listening to the people.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:19 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
Look, now you already fooled the first right winger. More to come.
Try to make some sense with your postings..

Old 03-21-2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Don't forget your guns and bullets. You know the government is going take our liberties away! Gotta fight back!
This bill is obvious proof they are taking away our liberties. REQUIRING the people to purchase health care insurance is taking our liberties away. Our revolution starts in November pal. I can not wait to see the faces of the traitors as we vote them from office and impeach the communist non citizen.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:22 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,345,485 times
Quote:
Right another one of you liberals who believes everything the government says or does is correct man yall are a dime a dozen I tell ya.Just once I would pay to see a liberal say I AM WRONG just one time.
Nope, we don't believe everything the government tells us.

But we don't believe anything that comes from you.

Got that.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:24 PM

Could have fooled me.I could care less if you believe anything from me I am just sharing the truth with you sheeple its up to you to want to take heed.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:25 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,345,485 times
Quote:
Could have fooled me.I could care less if you believe anything from me I am just sharing the truth with you sheeple its up to you to want to take heed.

Can't fool a fool, now can we.......

Old 03-21-2010, 06:26 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,865,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Try to make some sense with your postings..
You not speaking English?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies