Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 09:13 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times

Advertisements

Not surprising with Biden;he is known for it really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 09:28 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Why are people comparing Biden saying it on TV before the American people and people on the street? No way comparable.
Because he didn't say it to the American people. He whispered it to Obama and gaffed again because he whispered too loudly. Seriously, he's Biden, are you surprised?

Good grief you people are desperate.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:32 PM

948 posts, read 893,915 times
I truly think Biden has Tourettes which is why B.O. hired him. B.O. didn't want a free thinker that may actually challenge him.

Oh and by the way. Obama isn't a Black man. A black man is man whose parents raised him right, taught him right from wrong (even if it was his auntie that took him to church) who would actually DO the right thing.

What we have now is an anti-American barely enough to get by black Muslim that was discovered and put in office to do the bidding of the bankers and powers that be that knew the American people would never dare stand against him.

Which is why you have what we have now. Just one man's opinion.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:50 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,265,502 times
Quote:
Shows exactly the comtempt they have for the American people. Go F them and let us do what we want to do.
Quote:
The new motto of the Dem party. "Go F them, yea?
Um...repeating yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
No, he says this "is a big f'ing deal" because everything this admin does it about the ego of this admin and not about the people.

obama and many in his administration are true thug trash.
Why? Because it IS a big f-ing deal, DUH! This health care reform has been going on for decades & it finally went thru so yeah, it's a big f-ing deal & I'm not going to chastise him for saying it. Get over it.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:03 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
That is what I asked, did Biden say---"Go F them" and no one said it was not. 6 pages to find out. Thanks.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:10 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,265,502 times
Quote:
That is what I asked, did Biden say---"Go F them" and no one said it was not. 6 pages to find out. Thanks.
I don't recall you asking that at all in this thread. However, I will say that I've listened to that tape of Biden whispering that & I can not make out what he says. Perhaps I'm deaf. But if he did, big f'ing deal. It's not like he said anything offensive about anyone else.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:22 AM

I heard it fairly clearly.

He whispered "This is a big f))king deal", as he approached Obama and shook his hand.

And it's "shop-talk".

This happens at work whether people want to admit it or not. People get into the team mind-frame and say "team spirit things". They aren't always as careful as they should be when they are excited. Various parties have been pushing for reform since Teddy Roosevelt, so this is a big deal. Plus it's Biden. He's kinda like Quayle. Foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:23 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Such class acts, these Democrats.
Cheney dropped the F bomb too ya know.

Honestly I don't care, just shows people are people. It was funny watching stupid Steve Baldwin call him a "potty mouth" tonight though.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Cheney dropped the F bomb too ya know.

Honestly I don't care, just shows people are people. It was funny watching stupid Steve Baldwin call him a "potty mouth" tonight though.
Baldwin...

I saw that too. I am always reminded of my ultra-conservative younger brother when I see him on TV.

Stevie boy is a potty-mouth himself. Just because he doesn't use cuss words doesn't mean he isn't a potty-mouth. He talked a LOT of sh&t on King last night. Maybe one of his brothers will kick some sense into him some day. Until then, he can suck my Schwetty Balls.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:50 AM

1,128 posts, read 1,644,913 times
I personally don't give a f*** that he said f***. With all the turmoil in the world and innocent people dying out there, is that one word reeally that f***ing important??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies