Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 12:55 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times

Advertisements

Homosexual pedophile priest have destroyed the Catholic church, as it should.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 01:03 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
And let's not confuse the truth with total BS. The article I linked to above presents the real truth of the matter, and homosexual males are disproportionally represented in the pedophile ranks. Here is an excerpt of that text:

This isn't coming from some straight white homophobic conservative male, pal. This is from YOUR gay community leaders!

And pedophiles absolutely tend to observe sexual orientation when selecting their victims. There are always exceptions, but the vast majority of pedophiles do pick their victims based on sexual orientation, with a disproportionate number being little boys victimized by homosexual males.

I't not a condemnation of all homosexual males unless one wishes to distort the matter ... then, it is.

It is well known that parents talked their "funny sons" into the preisthood so the neighbors didn't continue to ask why they were not married. This is one of the reasons the Catholic church is filled with homosexuals and they are paying the price for it. Allowing marriage will ot solve the boy rape problem. The only thing that will stop the problem is getting rid of all homosexual priests.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:07 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,302,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
He was a homosexual pedophile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post

Homosexual - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

I'm sure in Bizarro World, men and boys are not the same sex. However, I live on Planet Earth and males are males and females are females, regardless of age.

If a man has sex with a boy, he is a homosexual. If they are both male, it is a homosexual act. You can use all your legal mumbo-jumbo, and psuedo-scientific gobbledegook, but it is still a homosexual act, and rape.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:18 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
If a man has sex with a boy, he is a homosexual. If they are both male, it is a homosexual act. You can use all your legal mumbo-jumbo, and psuedo-scientific gobbledegook, but it is still a homosexual act, and rape.
Loving their inner child?

Old 03-23-2011, 01:26 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
The hate and ignorance in this tread is truly disgusting. This thread is nothing but a gay hit piece.

One of my closest friends (we've been friends since the age of 4) is a psychologist who works with sex offenders in the prison system. She's read essentially every study done about pedophilia, and she's conducted hours and hours of sessions with convicted child molesters (during which they are attached to lie detectors). We've talked about this topic at great length.

Adult sexual orientation is a separate and different thing from pedophilia. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction of an adult towards children. Most pedophiles have no sex preference when it comes to the child. They are attracted to children - both boys and girls. A minority of pedophiles do, however, have a preference for either boys or girls.

Also, most pedophiles have no adult sexual orientation whatsoever. They are not attracted to either men or women. A minority of pedophiles do, however, have a an adult sexual orientation. If a pedophile has an adult sexual orientation, it doesn't necessarily "match up" with their pedophilia (they might be attracted to adult men and little girls. They might be attracted to adult women, little girls, and little boys but not adult men).

Most pedophiles are men. Most pedophiles molest family members. Girls are less likely to tell of abuse than boys, so most pedophiles target girls. That's why by far the most common form of child molestation is a male molesting a female family member.

Pedophiles who molest non-family members almost always target kids of their own sex (men target boys, women target girls). This is done out of accessibility. Parents won't seem too concerned if a male spends his time around boys (for instance a male Boy Scout leader). Parents are very often concerned if a man spends his time around girls (for instance a male Girl Scout leader). That's why most child molestations outside of a family setting are men molesting boys.

Serial child molesters very often molest both boys and girls.

Last edited by hammertime33; 03-23-2011 at 01:48 PM..

Old 03-23-2011, 02:03 PM

If you were a parent, you would know that we don't feel safe with any adult and our children alone. Lot's of weirdos out there.

I don't care what your friend says. Male-male is homosexual, female-female is homosexual. Adult with underage is pedophilia. I know many college educated idiots. Some of the smartest people in the world never graduated high school. You can make statistics to cover almost every proposition around.

BTW, it is not hate because I disagree with you. Maybe you should stick to the discussion and leave your personal problems out of the equation.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:08 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
If you were a parent, you would know that we don't feel safe with any adult and our children alone. Lot's of weirdos out there.

I don't care what your friend says. Male-male is homosexual, female-female is homosexual. Adult with underage is pedophilia. I know many college educated idiots. Some of the smartest people in the world never graduated high school. You can make statistics to cover almost every proposition around.

BTW, it is not hate because I disagree with you. Maybe you should stick to the discussion and leave your personal problems out of the equation.
What personal problem have I injected into some sort of equation?

Old 03-23-2011, 02:17 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:

By your logic, the entire US prison population is gay. Statistics be darned!

Old 03-23-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What personal problem have I injected into some sort of equation?
Did you not reference my post and then talk about hate and ignorance?

Old 03-23-2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
By your logic, the entire US prison population is gay. Statistics be darned!
If the shoe fits.

It is a homosexual act, and rape if forced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies