Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 01:28 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,714,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So in your mind someone who claims they are angry condones violence.
So those that were angry at Bush condoned violence
Those that angry with cheney condoned violence.
Yes, if you use an excuse from directly condemning acts of violence and threats, you're just trying to be politically correct.
Anger is not synonymous with violence. You can be angry at something, but that doesn't make you violent. But if violence is tied to anger, then yes. Get it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 01:30 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,926,434 times
White radical bigots just looking for any act of violence they can blame on the left to take the heat off their side's multiple cases of politically motivated murder and vandalism.

That's all this is.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:46 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,032,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
White radical bigots just looking for any act of violence they can blame on the left to take the heat off their side's multiple cases of politically motivated murder and vandalism.

That's all this is.
Dont you just want to pick up a weapon and slaughter them?

Dont you just want to pummell them into submission?

Yes it certainly seems like you do. I know you have alot of pent up rage and anger you want to unleash on the hated evil conservatives- So Do it-
You are just like them.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:49 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,512,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Cantor said he would not publicly release the messages out of concern that doing so would only incite further violence.

He also accused Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine and Rep. Chris Van Hollen of Maryland - a member of the Democratic House leadership - of "fanning the flames" of violence by using threats that have been made against Democratic members "as political weapons."

"Enough is enough," Cantor said. "It has to stop."

If enough is enough why point fingers
If your not going to release the messages, why even
publicly announce the incident.
WTF..His office was shot at and its the Democrats fault for reporting the threats that they've already received. These F'cking A'holes in washington will politicize their own families funeral just to get votes. I don't feel sorry for any of them, neither side. This is F'cking pointless.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:50 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,183,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Yes, if you use an excuse from directly condemning acts of violence and threats, you're just trying to be politically correct.
Anger is not synonymous with violence. You can be angry at something, but that doesn't make you violent. But if violence is tied to anger, then yes. Get it?
Oh so you are saying people who are violent condone violence.
but someone who says they are angry does not condone violence.
I know alot of people that say they are angry and do not condone violence

Old 03-25-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Dont you just want to pick up a weapon and slaughter them?

Dont you just want to pummell them into submission?

Yes it certainly seems like you do. I know you have alot of pent up rage and anger you want to unleash on the hated evil conservatives- So Do it-
You are just like them.
No didn't occur to me at all. I get my revenge at the ballot box.

I see you're familiar with those feelings.....seek help.....LOL

Old 03-25-2010, 01:52 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,512,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
It has been the democrats who have tried to use the incidents of violence against their fellow members, namely, blaming the GOP for a few cases of stupidity on the part of voters unhappy with how the democrats dealt with HC.

both sides have pointed fingers, BOTH...Democrats were accused of inciting riots at the townhall meetings and lumped in with what occured in PA and now its turned around on the republicans post health care signing. Both sides need to just go the F'ck away. Stop the rhetoric, the sniping and finger pointing.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:53 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,812,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I didn't see you post anything like this when those "posts like this" were coming from the other side.
I have been on both sides for this for a long time now. Search my name. I have started threads asking for us to speak to each other like adults without the name calling. The response I got was that its just a forum things like the way we speak to each other here dont happen in real life. To not take it so seriously.

So I have said it before to both sides

Old 03-25-2010, 01:54 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,032,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
both sides have pointed fingers, BOTH...Democrats were accused of inciting riots at the townhall meetings and lumped in with what occured in PA and now its turned around on the republicans post health care signing. Both sides need to just go the F'ck away. Stop the rhetoric, the sniping and finger pointing.
The only ones who disagree with you are the violent extremists.

You can pick them out by studying this thread- or the entire forum for that matter.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Oh it's just two sides of the same coin, Huh?

Democrats and liberals need to knock what off exactly?

What did they do? Give us an example?

If you don't have spine to name names, and tell us exactly who/what and when, then you just playing into these bigot's game.

The violence is coming from the RIGHT......END OF STORY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies