Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 06:18 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
So, the hit-lists have your blessing then?
Considering you believed that cutting a propane gas line to a grill might result in an explosion, its no surprise that you chose to ignore my response which proved your posting as just more hyperbold and pretend it says something it doesnt.

Where exactly is this "hit list"? Who's names are on it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 07:13 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Typical left wing kool-aid party hate and fear mongering.

Why are you people lying about this?

Hypocrites on the left unite or what.

When people said all muslims are terrorist many of you on this forum said that you cannot judge all muslums by what a few do.

So, why are you not using the same idea for the tea party members?

Why get caught being hypocrites so much?

Which way do the left wing kool-aid club members want it?

LEFT WINGERS NEED TO GROW UP because there are only 21% of you are left and you are looking like total psych jobs with this line of BS.

Nothing can compare the the hate the left had when Bush was in office.

STOP THE LIES AND THE HYPOCRITICAL BS.

This is what the left looked like and acted like not long ago. Forget already?

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/bush.jpg (broken link)

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/protestbyloons.jpg (broken link)

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/liberals_hate_troops.jpg (broken link)

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/bush1.jpg (broken link)

How easy do people forget just how anti American and radical the left wing fringe were for 8 solid years.

Conservatives need to remain the American loving peaceful people we know we are and let the left wing American hating left wingers go at it. Afterall they have 8 years of hate, greed, racism and treasonous ways on record. It cannot be redone, they are exactly the hateful people they are trying to paint onto the rep party.

Liberals- the kool-aid party who hates America.

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/bush3.jpg (broken link)

Old 03-26-2010, 07:19 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Where exactly is this "hit list"? Who's names are on it?
The congressmens names obviously. Of course in this case they got sloppy and posted the brother's name instead.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:25 AM

948 posts, read 894,299 times
I participate in Tea Parties (the tea really is good. They use that all natural cane sugar aw man, good stuff) and I haven't been handed one hit list.

I haven't even been asked to participate in a house egging/TP'ing!!!

Personally I am hurt.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:28 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

When people said all muslims are terrorist many of you on this forum said that you cannot judge all muslums by what a few do.

So, why are you not using the same idea for the tea party members?

Nothing can compare the the hate the left had when Bush was in office.

This is what the left looked like and acted like not long ago. Forget already?

It's funy how you say "stop painting us with a broad brush" then, with no hesitation at all, you paint the left with a broad brush.

Bravo, sir. Bravo!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:29 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
I like how the headline labels the Tea Party as "Terrorists". So members of the Tea Party are right up there with members of Al Qaeda ?

Sad that people are so divided and so quick to judge and label.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:31 AM

1,183 posts, read 2,890,353 times
Did you miss this little gem?

'08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ - The Denver Post

I would bet the farm that most (if not all) of this garbage is being done by the left to create "outrage".

Old 03-26-2010, 07:32 AM

948 posts, read 894,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
It's funy how you say "stop painting us with a broad brush" then, with no hesitation at all, you paint the left with a broad brush.

Bravo, sir. Bravo!
Not all of us. We know there are varying degrees of coo coo.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:39 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,951,643 times
Quote:
Apparently the Tea Party is publishing the addresses of Dem lawmakers. Why? Obviously so that some right wing radical can locate and attack the lawmakers, and that is exactly what happened. Only the TP accidentally published the address of a lawmakers brother who consequently had his gas grill tubes cut by a right wing radical/terrorist. That could have led to a fatal explosion if the brother had tried to use the grill.

Is the Tea Party radicals taking this a little too far?

Perriello Home Targeted by Tea Party Terrorists
The hit lists I have seen are "hit lists" for removal from office come election.

From what I can see of the theme is that it is metaphorically representative of a revolution, but rather than it be one of physical revolution, it is one to which the system is used to remove those from office due to their violation of their oath to uphold the Constitution and the protections of the people from oppressive law.

Or, you can be ignorant about it and literally interpret it to mean violence, but then I doubt it would matter if it were references to happy faces put on them, you would twist it to your devious political ploy.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:49 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Well, it's been on every news outlet, so you may be wrong trying to attack the source.
You mean the evil """Main Stream Media""" , I you only watch Fox and only read NewsMax and the Mooney times, you can avoid all that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies