Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2010, 11:38 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times

Advertisements

Ok I have been listening the "Anti Health Reform" messages on the media lately.
Why is it that all the messages seem to be coming from old angry people, with such a low education?
I personally do not see the point in taking the time out and threatening a person family and so on.

Also Why is it that they have such horrid grammar. I'm talking about the voice messages. Writing would be different, many people who are in a hurry can possibly make a "grammatical mistake" or two. But the way these people talk is:
-They only know 2 different "curse words" and they repeat them over and over and over.
-They just seem not to know what to say, it's a bunch of "dribble." It's like talking in a huge run on sentence with no punctuation.
My Professor always said if you are mad at someone atleast be mad "Intelligently."
Also with your "Tea Party" signs please stop bringing badly spelled signed to rallies.
I think it was Jon Steward who said "Tea Party are one of biggest mass gathering of misspelled signs."

My point is to anyone who is taking the time out to send these messages please atleast try to sound more intelligent.

Also are you people on the left, because people did not vote for reform please don't try to play the race card. I refering to the black guys sending messages to republicans using racial slurs against republicans for not voting yes.
We both know Reform was not suppose to be about race.

[end rant]
Thankyou
have a nice day........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 01:22 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,423,879 times
We have a winner for the "most unintentionally comedic post of the day!"

Old 05-18-2010, 06:35 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Ok I
have been listening the "Anti Health Reform" messages on the media lately.
Why is it that all the messages seem to be coming from old angry people, with such a low education?
I personally do not see the point in taking the time out and threatening a person family and so on.

Also Why is it that they have such horrid grammar. I'm talking about the voice messages. Writing would be different, many people who are in a hurry can possibly make a "grammatical mistake" or two. But the way these people talk is:
-They only know 2 different "curse words" and they repeat them over and over and over.
-They just seem not to know what to say, it's a bunch of "dribble." It's like talking in a huge run on sentence with no punctuation.
My Professor always said if you are mad at someone
atleast
be mad "Intelligently."
Also with your "Tea Party" signs please stop bringing badly spelled signed to rallies.
I think it was Jon Steward who said "Tea Party are one of biggest mass gathering of misspelled signs."

My point is to anyone who is taking the time out to send these messages please
atleast
try to sound more intelligent.

Also are you people on the left, because people did not vote for reform please don't try to play the race card. I
refering
to the black guys sending messages to republicans using racial slurs against republicans for not voting yes.
We both know Reform was not suppose to be about race.

[end rant]
Thankyou
have a nice day........
This is a classic display of ignorance and hypocrisy. You whine about other peoples grammar and spelling and your spelling and grammar sucks.

I left my spell check on on purpose and by the way Jon Stewart's name ends with a T not a D, that error is not a typo, that is ignorance.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:58 AM

2,539 posts, read 4,085,484 times
so much for government education.....

Old 05-18-2010, 08:08 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,065,593 times
Thanks for the laugh.

If this is indeed a serious post I think it might be time to talk to your professor about a refund.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:33 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,438,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
This is a classic display of ignorance and hypocrisy. You whine about other peoples grammar and spelling and your spelling and grammar sucks.

I left my spell check on on purpose and by the way Jon Stewart's name ends with a T not a D, that error is not a typo, that is ignorance.

LMAO!!!! Excellent. Gotta love when the whole pot and kettle thing is exposed for all to see!!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:02 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
They only know 2 different "curse words" and they repeat them over and over and over.
I've seen some footage of several tea-parties and I can't remember the two curse words they were using if any. Could you please tell us what the curse words were.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies