Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:05 PM

72 posts, read 137,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
Spin spin spin spin

Keep drudging up old news to take away the focus from what is going on TODAY.

As if both parties can't be violent and we should stop condemning violence whenever it occurs (not 2 years after the fact)

P.S.
Who do you work for I wonder? Al Qaeda? Trying to totally sabotage our Democracy by dividing us? It won't work.
I know many people come to these forums from overseas...and the political forum is the most popular. Hmmm...
Deluxe post and i am tired of people asking educated folks like us to educate or desribe to them politics they either do not understand or just are to lazy to study themselves or could it be they are brainwashed?
Come on if you do not realize how corrupt this country is then you do need a education.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 10:15 PM

948 posts, read 894,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
Spin spin spin spin

Keep drudging up old news to take away the focus from what is going on TODAY.

As if both parties can't be violent and we should stop condemning violence whenever it occurs (not 2 years after the fact)

P.S.
Who do you work for I wonder? Al Qaeda? Trying to totally sabotage our Democracy by dividing us? It won't work.
I know many people come to these forums from overseas...and the political forum is the most popular. Hmmm...
Truth hurts.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:18 PM

760 posts, read 1,271,383 times
OP has good point. Rubbing your ******* on someone's face is not necessarily a violent act. It could be if it is unwanted.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:25 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,506,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
It's this type of cynicism that creates the gridlock.

And it comes from both sides. Who did it first or who did it last doesn't matter.

We need to stop hating ourselves or I think this will eventually get very ugly. Seriously - I hear people on here talk about libs or cons as if they were lower than Al Qaeda. What happened to the moderates on either side?
I have no political power. Therefore I can create no gridlock with my "cynicism"

Old 03-26-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Prove this. Give me sources that explain why the vast majority of the African-American population votes Democratic that doesn't end in "because they're dumb".

Your posting is inflammatory and complete inane, and you've provided no proof for your claims. This is exactly what happens when people whip themselves into a political frenzy without thinking about the ridiculous conclusions they're coming to. I would love for you to try to demonstrate that you actually know what you'e talking about.

Well let's see. Democrats control the schools in places like Memphis, Detroit, and Washington. The students in those districts are black. The superintendents, principals, teachers and school boards are democrats.

What are the results? About a 50% dropout rate. And most of the kids that do graduate can't read. And then you have 70% of blacks being born to single moms.

And what do these democrats that run these places do? blame the republicans and white people for their incompetence.

These school districts get plenty of money so you can't say it's lack of funding. No reason to think blacks are dumber than whites so you can't say it's because of that.

That leaves one conclusion. Democrats that run these schools are not teaching these kids. If democrats cared one **** about blacks they would make them stay in school and learn to read. And tell them to stop having kids out of wedlock.

But instead they encourage this behavior and make excuses for it and blame the whites. In other words democrats are keeping blacks in perpetual poverty and they are doing on purpose. Every 4 years they whip everyone into a political frenzy about the evil republicans then turn around and oppress the blacks for another 4 years.

In other words democrats are racist.

You got any other explanation for poverty in black America?

Old 03-26-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh! Gotcha. Well, sorry. Unless my mirror deceives me, I'm a white person and I don't hate blacks. Why would I? My husband is white too and he certainly doesn't hate blacks. At the same time I don't "love blacks"...any more than I love whites or any other color...there are idiots of every color, so a blanket statement either way is very illogical, IMO.

So I have to disagree with your statement. I don't want "the black vote," I want my own vote regardless of what color it is.

If you vote for democrats then you can't say you care much about blacks. That's for sure.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:39 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
I have no political power. Therefore I can create no gridlock with my "cynicism"
You are part of the gridlock, despite your claims to the opposite. So am I.

How will we solve this?

Old 03-26-2010, 10:42 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Well let's see. Democrats control the schools in places like Memphis, Detroit, and Washington. The students in those districts are black. The superintendents, principals, teachers and school boards are democrats.

What are the results? About a 50% dropout rate. And most of the kids that do graduate can't read. And then you have 70% of blacks being born to single moms.

And what do these democrats that run these places do? blame the republicans and white people for their incompetence.

These school districts get plenty of money so you can't say it's lack of funding. No reason to think blacks are dumber than whites so you can't say it's because of that.

That leaves one conclusion. Democrats that run these schools are not teaching these kids. If democrats cared one **** about blacks they would make them stay in school and learn to read. And tell them to stop having kids out of wedlock.

But instead they encourage this behavior and make excuses for it and blame the whites. In other words democrats are keeping blacks in perpetual poverty and they are doing on purpose. Every 4 years they whip everyone into a political frenzy about the evil republicans then turn around and oppress the blacks for another 4 years.

In other words democrats are racist.

You got any other explanation for poverty in black America?
Democrats control the schools in most large cities. Not all students in city schools are black. Your "conclusion" is erroneous.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Democrats control the schools in most large cities. Not all students in city schools are black. Your "conclusion" is erroneous.
The vast majority of the kids in Detroit, Memphis and DC are black. And 70% of all black kids in this country are born to single mothers.

My conclusion is factual. I wish it wasn't. But it is. Because of the racist policies of democrats.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:00 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,844,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
West is one cool cat.

Go West
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies