Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2010, 07:32 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,291 times

Advertisements

What's the future of the race? I'm 100% white and I don't care. All races want to take care of thier own race? Not me! And don't say "this isnt racist" I judge for myself what I think is racist and you're it. I don't need you to tell me what's racist and what isn't. A lot of racists don't understand that people of other cultures (and often other races) are n't proud of thier race/skin color, they're proud of and want to preserve thier culture. But I can't argue you out of being racist or even educate you out of it. You're too set in your racist ways.

Last edited by thatsong64; 03-29-2010 at 07:41 AM..

Old 03-29-2010, 07:32 AM

852 posts, read 1,357,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post
Whites becoming minority in our own country.

It was whites who created the bill of rights, the constitution, the rules and laws, and now we are going to become the minority. I suppose its racist of me to not be happy about this. Whites are becoming a minority in Europe, also.

Thus, I want to ask a question: What will be the future of the white race? how can we prevent a white minority in white nations?

My solution:

1. Stop interracial marriage. The first, most important step. A white and black creates a black.

2. stop non-white immigration

3. Urge whites to reproduce more,

this is not racist. All races want to take care of their own race, and the future of the race. Whites must do so too,

Births to Minorities Approach a Majority - New York Times

In the latest sign of the nation's shifting racial and ethnic composition, births to Asian, black and Hispanic women in the United States are on the verge of surpassing births to non-Hispanic whites.

Minorities accounted for 48 percent of all births in the nation in the 12 months that ended in July 2008. While it will most likely take years for health statisticians to confirm precisely when the 50 percent benchmark will have been reached, demographers said it could occur this year. Depending on variables like the recession, which has depressed birth rates, it will almost certainly happen within a year or two, they said.

''It looks like 'majority' births would drop below 50 percent around 2012,'' said Carl Haub, senior demographer for the Population Reference Bureau.

As recently as 1990, non-Hispanic whites accounted for almost two-thirds of births.

The Census Bureau estimates that minorities will constitute a majority of the nation's overall population in about three decades and a majority of Americans under age 18 in about one decade.
I don't know if it's racist but I do know that your thought process is disgusting. This is 2010. Get over it!

Old 03-29-2010, 07:36 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,291 times
Also, our own country?? Someone has probbaly pointed this out already, but this is actually the Native American's country. They may have been upset when they became (the smallest?) minority in thier country.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:38 AM

11,412 posts, read 7,799,958 times
ace0101 - Only thing you accomplished with this thread is that we all agree that you shouldn't, under any circimstances, contribute any genetic material to future generations.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:42 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
FYI: Arabs are White so you are '100%' Caucasian/White.

I have no issue with 'diversity' provided that said legal immigrants of any race/ethnicity (illegal aliens do not count since they are criminals and need to be deported) assimilate to the dominant WASP culture. In the interest of full disclosure; I am of part ethnic White lineage (1/2 Hungarian) but I self identify as an Anglo.

As for 'native' Americans; they originated in E Africa like the rest of us so all Americans are of immigrant stock.

Bear, not every Arab is white. Most of them are, but in Africa (Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, etc.) there are many who are culturally Arab but as black as can be.

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times
I can't even take threads like this seriously. This is a free country, and people are mixing more and more as time goes on. It's silly to think that it can be stopped.

If you want to see America's future, look at pictures of the Democratic National Convention. If you want to see what America will never be again, look at pictures of the Republican National Convention.

22,229 posts, read 17,849,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yman97 View Post
I don't know if it's racist but I do know that your thought process is disgusting. This is 2010. Get over it!
It is digusting, but understandable. A person is trained to become a racist thru techniques very similar to brainwashing. Once having been exposed to that training, it is very difficult to overcome. It will and is, taking generations to get past.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
To people like you the word racist is the worst thing you can call someone . yet it is permitted . I hope you stay tan and we stay white . White is beautiful !

True. I love me some white women!

Old 03-29-2010, 07:44 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,137,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post
Whites becoming minority in our own country.

It was whites who created the bill of rights, the constitution, the rules and laws, and now we are going to become the minority. I suppose its racist of me to not be happy about this. Whites are becoming a minority in Europe, also.

Thus, I want to ask a question: What will be the future of the white race? how can we prevent a white minority in white nations?

My solution:

1. Stop interracial marriage. The first, most important step. A white and black creates a black.

2. stop non-white immigration

3. Urge whites to reproduce more,

this is not racist. All races want to take care of their own race, and the future of the race. Whites must do so too,

Births to Minorities Approach a Majority - New York Times

In the latest sign of the nation's shifting racial and ethnic composition, births to Asian, black and Hispanic women in the United States are on the verge of surpassing births to non-Hispanic whites.

Minorities accounted for 48 percent of all births in the nation in the 12 months that ended in July 2008. While it will most likely take years for health statisticians to confirm precisely when the 50 percent benchmark will have been reached, demographers said it could occur this year. Depending on variables like the recession, which has depressed birth rates, it will almost certainly happen within a year or two, they said.

''It looks like 'majority' births would drop below 50 percent around 2012,'' said Carl Haub, senior demographer for the Population Reference Bureau.

As recently as 1990, non-Hispanic whites accounted for almost two-thirds of births.

The Census Bureau estimates that minorities will constitute a majority of the nation's overall population in about three decades and a majority of Americans under age 18 in about one decade.
I fail to see what the race of a person has to do with the quality of their character? America is a place defined by liberty not race.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Those are not Arabs in Sudan. You are confusing Muslim with Arab.

Why are they not Arabs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies