Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 01:05 AM

9 posts, read 38,685 times

Advertisements

Whites becoming minority in our own country.

It was whites who created the bill of rights, the constitution, the rules and laws, and now we are going to become the minority. I suppose its racist of me to not be happy about this. Whites are becoming a minority in Europe, also.

Thus, I want to ask a question: What will be the future of the white race? how can we prevent a white minority in white nations?

My solution:

1. Stop interracial marriage. The first, most important step. A white and black creates a black.

2. stop non-white immigration

3. Urge whites to reproduce more,

this is not racist. All races want to take care of their own race, and the future of the race. Whites must do so too,

Births to Minorities Approach a Majority - New York Times

In the latest sign of the nation's shifting racial and ethnic composition, births to Asian, black and Hispanic women in the United States are on the verge of surpassing births to non-Hispanic whites.

Minorities accounted for 48 percent of all births in the nation in the 12 months that ended in July 2008. While it will most likely take years for health statisticians to confirm precisely when the 50 percent benchmark will have been reached, demographers said it could occur this year. Depending on variables like the recession, which has depressed birth rates, it will almost certainly happen within a year or two, they said.

''It looks like 'majority' births would drop below 50 percent around 2012,'' said Carl Haub, senior demographer for the Population Reference Bureau.

As recently as 1990, non-Hispanic whites accounted for almost two-thirds of births.

The Census Bureau estimates that minorities will constitute a majority of the nation's overall population in about three decades and a majority of Americans under age 18 in about one decade.

Last edited by Bo; 03-28-2010 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Moved from General US. This is a controversial view.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:11 AM

894 posts, read 1,126,825 times
First Point -- There's no such thing as "White Race" ... we are all in the SAME race. It's called human.
Caucasian is an ethnicity, not a race.

Second Point -- This thread seems racist to me.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:31 AM

698 posts, read 1,509,118 times
Who cares. Diversity is a great thing.

Living in Hawaii showed me that being a minority is a great thing. It opens your mind to new ideas and cultures and really humbles you as a person. Plus people appreciate you more cause you different. The worst places in the U.S are white bread towns/cities or places where its just one ethnicity. People are less accepting of others and new ideas that could benefit them as individuals.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:46 AM

3,018 posts, read 3,565,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post

It was whites who created the bill of rights, the constitution, the rules and laws, and now we are going to become the minority. I suppose its racist of me to not be happy about this. Whites are becoming a minority in Europe, also.

Thus, I want to ask a question: What will be the future of the white race? how can we prevent a white minority in white nations?

My solution:

1. Stop interracial marriage. The first, most important step. A white and black creates a black.

this is not racist. All races want to take care of their own race, and the future of the race. Whites must do so too,
I did't even read any farther than that.
Actually, I stopped at 'Stop interracial marriage' (as I myself am 'interracially married')...but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and began reading again... only to be put off *again* at those last sentences, which are utter nonsense.

Thank God, though there might be people solely concerned with promoting their own race, the vast majority I believe have more lofty concerns.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:13 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,548,187 times

Racist put-downs in this aside, and it is racist, this is just not true. The idea that the child of a black and white person is black is culturally specific to the US. In many other places they are deemed biracial or mixed. Even here Rashida Jones's is father is black, he's Quincy Jones, but I imagine many who see her just think of her as white.

In any event the Amish are pretty much solely descendants of Swiss Germans and rarely accept converts. So they'll stay white if that matters to you so much. For that matter I think the statistics are that the US will likely stay "majority white" for some time as about half of Hispanics identify as white. And if you object to considering them white well Italians and Irish were once deemed non-white too. (Oh wait, Italians didn't write the Declaration or Constitution. So they're probably not white enough for you. Oh dang)

Old 03-28-2010, 07:20 AM

6,334 posts, read 11,081,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post

My solution:

Births to Minorities Approach a Majority - New York Times

In the latest sign of the nation's shifting racial and ethnic composition, births to Asian, black and Hispanic women in the United States are on the verge of surpassing births to non-Hispanic whites.

Minorities accounted for 48 percent of all births in the nation in the 12 months that ended in July 2008. While it will most likely take years for health statisticians to confirm precisely when the 50 percent benchmark will have been reached, demographers said it could occur this year. Depending on variables like the recession, which has depressed birth rates, it will almost certainly happen within a year or two, they said.

''It looks like 'majority' births would drop below 50 percent around 2012,'' said Carl Haub, senior demographer for the Population Reference Bureau.

As recently as 1990, non-Hispanic whites accounted for almost two-thirds of births.

The Census Bureau estimates that minorities will constitute a majority of the nation's overall population in about three decades and a majority of Americans under age 18 in about one decade.
I believe a person should date and marry anyone that he or she chooses regardless of ethnicity or color.

I'm not a big fan of promoting diversity and believe social engineering should not be foisted upon any culture. But I also believe, again, this is a choice of the individual to decide where he or she would like to live without thought to the ethnicity or color of the area.

We need to stop white immigration to this country for a few years as well. A moratorium on ALL in migration is needed during this economic break down until it reverses and we can absorb new people that won't tax the social structure of the country. Take good care of our own citizens should be our first priority.

Your comments sound racist.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:45 AM

287 posts, read 497,980 times
lol, his comments only "sound" racist? You guys are being too kind. For one thing the U.S. was never a"white" country to begin with. Lets stop that BS right now.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:05 AM

3,235 posts, read 8,713,676 times
ace0101, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:23 AM

5,251 posts, read 13,810,104 times
This isn't a white nation.
I will date who I want.
How are you going to urge the white population to start planting more seeds?
Legal immigration usually helps out this country, no matter what race they are.

Whites took over this country killing nearly all Native Americans.. Now the whites are being taken over by everyone else, get over it, at least the whites aren't being wiped out.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:33 AM

13,384 posts, read 25,730,434 times
First off OP, quit kidding yourself. You are a racist. A person who isnt a racist would never suggest an end to interracial marrige. I am mixed race my self (75% Arab/25% white). My wife is from Thailand. At least if were in your neighborhood, our kids (when we have them) wont have to buy Halloween coustumes.

Second off, who the hell really cares? I dont care about being a minority, majority or whatever. People are people. There are good, bad, nice, and mean people in every race and country. It doesnt matter what race or nationality, people are people.

Third, diversity is a wonderful thing. Im very happy that where I live, there are lots of black/hispanic/white/asian in a short distance of each other. You should try embracing it instead of fighting.

Fourth, lets assume that all of the sudden there are no race, that we are all the same color. Then what? You can still do all of the things that you were doing before. How would life truly be any different?

I also echo that we were the invaders in this country. Unless you are a native American, minorities have just as much of a right to be here as you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies