Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 08:14 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroombeanie View Post
Exactly. You're life was NOT endangered. And your WISH is counter productive. Careful who you label "sorry".
Oh man, you liberals are tooooo easy to trap. Hunting over bait I guess is not sporting but it is effective.

My "wish" is counter productive according to shroombeanie who often accuses Tea Party members of being inclined to violence yet this thread is full of lefti wishes that the Tea Parties would turn violent. I set you up and your hypocrisy shines through. Way to go!

tks, tsk, tsk I'm embarrassed for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 08:15 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongpa-nyi View Post
My comment that the US is one of the more civil nations with respect to political violence was specifically in response to the following remark in the OP: Anger and childish behavior in this country will keep us "the laughing stock".

How could you infer that I would condone this violence? It's sickening but it's not a partisan issue. It's wrong no matter who does it to whom. The "nyah nyah you're worse than we are" arguments between left and right on this forum are what is truly childish. Glancing down the thread titles in the political forum you can see endless topics where one side attempts to smear the other using identical tactics to one another. Same coin, two sides.
I condemn violence or inciting of violence by anyone anywhere for any reason. Period.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:30 PM

1,791 posts, read 1,792,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Oh man, you liberals are tooooo easy to trap. Hunting over bait I guess is not sporting but it is effective.

My "wish" is counter productive according to shroombeanie who often accuses Tea Party members of being inclined to violence yet this thread is full of lefti wishes that the Tea Parties would turn violent. I set you up and your hypocrisy shines through. Way to go!

tks, tsk, tsk I'm embarrassed for you.
I welcome you to go through my posts and find where I "often accuse Tea Party members of being inclined to violence". False claim. I don't see any "wishes" from anyone here that the Tea Parties turn violent. You only "trapped" yourself in looking most ignorant. The only hypocrisy is your false claim of my posts. Be embarrassed for yourself.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:38 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroombeanie View Post
I welcome you to go through my posts and find where I "often accuse Tea Party members of being inclined to violence". False claim. I don't see any "wishes" from anyone here that the Tea Parties turn violent. You only "trapped" yourself in looking most ignorant. The only hypocrisy is your false claim of my posts. Be embarrassed for yourself.
Yawn....bah bye!

Old 03-30-2010, 08:52 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Michele Bachmann: “I received threats too.†Of course, the media avoids it when it happens to the GOP « Cubachi

Hannity that she was the brunt of such viciousness:

YouTube - Radicals Vandalize Rep. Michele Bachmann's Property

Old 03-31-2010, 05:28 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Read that article, then go to its source which is the tennesean.

"As Duren drove home, the SUV's driver continued making gestures and pointing at the sticker, according to a police report."

The above claim hat is bold is mentioned nowhere in the initial source. In fact, the first article seems to take some liberty into the facts of the issue in a few places.

According to the original source, we have a claim made by the driver, and a drunk driver who hit a car and left the scene.

I would be interested to read the police report report.

With the blatant lies going around by the left, this just doesn't smell right.
This right here is the problem. Stories like these are not taken serious. Both the Left and Right are so quick to excuse away violent actions, try to one up the other..well this leftie did it no here is where the righty did it. Grow the F'ck up. Road rage no matter if he had kiss my azz on his bumper, a child was in the damn car. No amount of explaination or "want to see the report" should excuse endangering anyone's life due to a disagreement. The father and daughter didn't sign the bill. Their not receiving our tax payers dollars to act like a bunch of juvenile idiots.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:33 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisan View Post
Maybe he just wanted to stop them and ask if the "hopey, changey" thing was working out for them.

Or maybe he was just a drunk fool

Old 03-31-2010, 10:18 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
There are your Nutcases on both sides of the aise, And these nutcases, come in all sizes and all ages. No one excluded.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:27 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
I'll confess to murmuring "F*cking Idiot" nearly everytime I see an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

But then again, ill-informed people have always bothered me.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:47 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,190,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Or maybe he was just a drunk fool
And that. Maybe he saw double Obama stickers and said "Hell no. Not a second term!". Anyway, I wasn't SERIOUS. Roll eyes, too.

Last edited by crisan; 03-31-2010 at 11:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies