Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 11:43 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,157,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Jesus. Get over your bad self would you? He looks like he is doing alright to me and I'm not even a huge Obama fan.
Noooo! He is doing baaaaad!

Old 03-30-2010, 11:45 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times
In one photo the soldiers look like they have a chance to win a war.

In the other photo the soldiers realize they are pawns in an winnable war.

Barricade? What barricade?

Old 03-30-2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It has just occurred to me that some of those soldiers in the photos with Bush might very well have been killed in battle. I don't care if Bush kissed and hugged them and gave them each a massage, he is responsible for their being where they were and most of it based on lies. Comparing photos...give me a break!
But soldiers are made to kill. What do you want soldier to do? Deliver pizza or smoke a peace pipe with the enemy? Oh, that didn't sound good with all the opium over there

Old 03-30-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
Bubba Clintoon and Haglarry Clintoon hated/hates the American military and they didn't/don't like or respect him/her!
And that's a fact jack!

Answer me this, during Bubba the Fornicator's term in office, an important commemoration took place.
Do you remember what it was?
I do and to this day every time I think of it, I am saddened, angered and disgusted by it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
I know, I was a soldier for 20 years. But at least Clinton was liked more than Obama, even after destroying the military (that's all I said)

Old 03-30-2010, 11:49 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,304,090 times
Obama showed up late at night into the early morning. Why not show up during the day and give a speech. Because he is scare and panic-ed! He has no guts, no balls, and very unimpressive!!!!

Old 03-30-2010, 11:51 PM

Why are we still playing the freaking Bush card???????????????????
This is now Hussein's war.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:53 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
"Playing the Bush card"? The OP was the one who made the direct comparison, with a picture to prove it no less. That was the whole point of the thread, in fact.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:54 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
This is now Hussein's war.
Sanrene brought it up and you've had plenty to say on the topic

Old 03-31-2010, 12:29 AM

805 posts, read 773,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Certain people earn "special" handshakes from their troops. I recall Hillary even earned her own.
Thanks for reminding me Haglarry Pantsuits thought that the Marines stationed as ceremonial guards at the White House were her personal servants and she addressed them in a haughty and demeaning manner earning her their everlasting disgust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
I know, I was a soldier for 20 years. But at least Clinton was liked more than Obama, even after destroying the military (that's all I said)
Sorry Ray, I saw it differently. Bubba though he wasn't as outwardly hostile to American Soldiers or the Marines stationed at the White House as his harpy wife Haglarry Pantload was, He manifested a cold indifference to their presence!

The commemoration I was referring to was the 50th Anniversary of the Victory over Nazi Germany.
Many of the GREATEST GENERATION were in Washington D.C. to remember and pay honor to their fallen comrades and receive as their PROPER DUE the Honors they so richly deserve from a greatful nation!

Unfortunately, the several week long festivities which were planned to honor and remember the SACRIFICES of these Men and Women culminated in a speech given by the Fornicator-In-Chief.

In a military hangar many of these Veterans gathered to hear Bubba pay a tribute to these heroes.
The speech was flat, dull and unispiring! And for the few times he received lukewarm response by sporadic applause, it was received as flat, dull and uninspiring!

Bubba looked like he sh*t his pants and couldn't get away soon enough.
And that is exactly what he did after finishing his speech to light courteous applause. Then without hanging around for photos or some handshaking and thanking these Sons and Daughters who gave their ALL he skidaddled out of there like a lothario whose paramour's husband had returned unexpectedly.

These Veterans of WWII deserved much, much MORE!

They got shortchanged by this POSP.O.T.U.S.!

We, Americans, the grandchildren, chidren of these Veterans were slapped in the face by this Fornicator-In-Chief!

I'll never forget this slight!

Here's my one finger salute to you Bubba. !

Old 03-31-2010, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
"Playing the Bush card"? The OP was the one who made the direct comparison, with a picture to prove it no less. That was the whole point of the thread, in fact.
You are clueless, if you think this was about getting back at Bush!

Obama has done far worst for the country than the past 5 president's together!
China basically owns us now because of Barracky....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies