Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,373,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
He owned up to his crime. Too bad Liberal Coward - Fort Hood Terrorist Hasan wasn't man enough to do the same thing.
He owned up to his crime, gees now i am wondering what is in it for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 06:16 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,216,446 times
A White Supremacist from Tennessee is threatening to kill the President.

Hey but it's not okay to stereotype the South. This is just another coincidence. It's not fair to generalize about the South. Stereotyping and generalizing is wrong except when it applies to Muslims, that's okay

Old 03-31-2010, 06:41 PM

26,122 posts, read 48,737,202 times
How does a 19-year old get that twisted and full of hate?

I'd be curious to know if he's in one of those "militia" groups. He's too young to vote, so he's probably not a Tea Party type, yet.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:43 PM

180 posts, read 187,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
He owned up to his crime. Too bad Liberal Coward - Fort Hood Terrorist Hasan wasn't man enough to do the same thing.
A religious fanatic is a liberal in your mind? You certainly have a poor understanding of liberalism.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:09 PM

974 posts, read 1,581,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post

I'd be curious to know if he's in one of those "militia" groups. He's too young to vote, so he's probably not a Tea Party type, yet.

Because his parents taught him that I am sure. Although Mike, he is over 18 so technically he can vote . I just think some people are retarded. And to the poster above that said stereo typing the south.. yadda yadda.... I have met people from Minnesota that make this dude look like Captain Kangaroo.

As far as this reject is concerned, let us hope that he did not have the chance to reproduce. And let us hope he is locked up and the key thrown away. I am no Obama supporter, but I have no love for anyone that deems it ok to take the life of our President.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:00 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,783,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post

Wow, a moderator falsely accusing Tea Party members of being the "type" to make death threats against the POTUS.

Hey rocket scientist: a citizen can vote at the age of 18. Now that he's plead guilty to a felony, his voting days are over.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:42 AM

44 posts, read 54,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
A White Supremacist from Tennessee is threatening to kill the President.

Hey but it's not okay to stereotype the South. This is just another coincidence. It's not fair to generalize about the South. Stereotyping and generalizing is wrong except when it applies to Muslims, that's okay
Just had to get your little attack on the south, didn't you? To be honest the only time I've met a self-proclaimed Klan member was in California.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:38 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,035,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Curious how you label someone you don't like a liberal... For me I have no idea what he has admitted to, and seriously doubt you do as well.

I think most reasonable thinking people could determine a terrorist has no leaning in the American system. They are nothing but weeds in a garden that need to be rooted out. While I suspect this racist has many leanings towards the right I would not make the assumption all the right are like them. try the process out, reasoning and thinking, it does a brain good.
Well, lets see here. When a new President is elected, Agencies, Offices, and other bureaucratic institutions change leadership as well. Some changes are in the form of political appointees, other in the form of "forced attrition." This is especially true when another political party takes over, and is referred to as a "transition." When a "transition" occurs, the political party in charge leads the way in who takes part. It's a stretch to believe that a staunch conservative was on any of the Obama transition teams. Guess what? None other than Major Hassan was part of the Obama transition. I can assure you that the ranks of people who are tasked with a transition are well thought out and chosen according to, at a minimum, perceived political affiliation. Hasan was chosen to be on a transition team. GWB supporters were not. This is how it works in DC. I saw it first hand the obscene liberal egos walking around in the bureacracy on January 21st. Rest assured that they were not conservatives.

At a minimum, Hasan was liberal leaning. The story is in the details.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:48 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,900,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
This is not a rw extremist, get off this crap, he is a nut case, simply, cut and dried nut case...

Nita
a nut case with beliefs that are far right wing...
I wonder who/what is responsible for working this fellow up into a frenzy insomuch that he's wanting to kill the president?
hmmm.. I dunno.. could it be right wing rhetoric?
some of the antics promoted by right wingers is extremely irresponsible and misleading... and then we're suppose to be surprised when the nutcases come out of the woodwork...
they've always been there, something is getting them off their rear ends and acting on some terrible impulses...
too much fox news rots your brain

Old 04-01-2010, 09:05 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,400,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
a nut case with beliefs that are far right wing...
I wonder who/what is responsible for working this fellow up into a frenzy insomuch that he's wanting to kill the president?
hmmm.. I dunno.. could it be right wing rhetoric?
some of the antics promoted by right wingers is extremely irresponsible and misleading... and then we're suppose to be surprised when the nutcases come out of the woodwork...
they've always been there, something is getting them off their rear ends and acting on some terrible impulses...
too much fox news rots your brain
Truer words were never spoken...or typed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies