Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2010, 03:47 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,721,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would say that unsealed records would be available to anybody and sealed records are not available to anybody. Don't come back with the fact that grades are fair game since I don't care about grades. I just want to see the names he enrolled under and the papers he wrote at those schools.

The part of this that bothers me is that my college was very proud of my Master's paper and had three bound copies in the library the last I looked. I can't even see his thesis since it is sealed. I want to know the topic. Who can tell me that?
Your master's thesis is a bit different than papers that you wrote at school. Provide us with a scintilla of evidence that the undergraduate college you attended has even one of your papers available for public perusal. Shoot, provide us with a scintilla of evidence that your undergraduate school has any of your papers in storage, even. And besides your master's thesis, does your graduate school have all your other schoolwork on file somewhere?

By the way, even if you had this information, it would prove.....What???

The STATE of HAWAII says he was born there. You have no proof to contradict the STATE of HAWAII.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:48 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,737,759 times
Quote:
I guess I have to get rid of my IMac since it keeps telling me that it can't find your article, for some reason.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/more-birther-nonsense-obamas-1981-pakistan-trip/ (http://http//www.factcheck.org/2009/06/more-birther-nonsense-obamas-1981-pakistan-trip/ - broken link)

Just needed to remove the first 'http://'

Old 04-05-2010, 03:48 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,148,407 times
Quote:
That is about 1/12th of the time he was there, according to the things I have read. How did he get back in the country without getting in trouble. 30 days, my oh my.
You said: "But he traveled to Pakistan in a year when Americans weren't being allowed to do so".....that's what I replied to, you are wrong.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM

533 posts, read 316,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Weren't Americans banned from going to Pakistan at that time?

If he went under his US visa, he was breaking the law.

I would love to see his Occidental application, since he went there on a scholarship.

Yes Jack, please show me where I can look at these records. Records that every other presidential candidate has made public. Please tell me WHY they are sealed up tight.

Then you can explain WHO is lying.
Every other presidential candidate in HISTORY made their school records, including applications, public?? Have you done the research to prove that? "every other presidential candidate" is a very solid statement.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM

938 posts, read 1,226,030 times
classmates? did Obama have any? where are they now? can we ask them about Barry since he won't tell us?

Old 04-05-2010, 03:50 PM

11,754 posts, read 14,565,163 times
Quote:
Prove your statement, Jack.
Correction:

That's a lie and anyone with a brain knows it.

Happy now?

Old 04-05-2010, 03:51 PM

938 posts, read 1,226,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Your master's thesis is a bit different than papers that you wrote at school. Provide us with a scintilla of evidence that the undergraduate college you attended has even one of your papers available for public perusal. Shoot, provide us with a scintilla of evidence that your undergraduate school has any of your papers in storage, even. And besides your master's thesis, does your graduate school have all your other schoolwork on file somewhere?

By the way, even if you had this information, it would prove.....What???

The STATE of HAWAII says he was born there. You have no proof to contradict the STATE of HAWAII.

Most importantly, that He went to that Institution. that's first and foremost.

Secondly, it would show the Professor who graded. dead or alive that person would be proof he at least knew somebody at the college.

and the list goes on....

Old 04-05-2010, 03:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,129,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
The fact check site link gave folks trouble... but if you don't cut & paste the link or do a search... here's a link to Snope.

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport
(http://http//www.snopes.com/politics/obama/passport.asp - broken link)
I like the part that says he could have visited Pakistan on an American passport. Yes he could have but did he? I want to see proof of that.

More important, I want to see what name he enrolled at those colleges under but enrollment forms are sealed and won't soon become unsealed. Why?

Old 04-05-2010, 03:52 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,721,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
You said: "But he traveled to Pakistan in a year when Americans weren't being allowed to do so".....that's what I replied to, you are wrong.
Besides which, whatever Roy is reading is misleading him, first that Pakistan was closed to Americans, and second, that Obama spent 360 days in Pakistan. Obama was in Pakistan for less than three weeks. My, oh my, those conspiracy theories simply cannot hold water!

Old 04-05-2010, 03:53 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,129,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
It worked for me, click here
It still doesn't work for me but yours does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies