Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:53 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I find that odd to say the least coming from a "black" man
I am black woman so I guess this makes it even more odd. I just get the feeling that he just doesn't find his own race attractive between this comment about Michelle among other things. I have met some men like this before. They would rather have any white woman than a beautiful, successful black woman. I don't want to make this a racial issue though or hijack the thread so back to the topic at hand which is his hatred of Obama. Carry on.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
mmmmm love em'

stay on topic
In real life too? She's probably a liberal.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:59 PM

938 posts, read 1,230,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I find that odd to say the least coming from a "black" man
find me ONE black man that thinks all black women are beautiful? and not from some existenial view?

better yet find me ONE black woman that thinks ALL black men are handsome and I'll give you my car.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
In real life too? She's probably a liberal.

arrrghh...WHO..CARES WHAT...PARTY ..SHE'S ...IN!!!...WE ALLL....UP SCHIT...CREEK....PLEASE REBOOT!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2010, 02:04 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,709 times
Quote:
it's like some books people say are 'truth' about it him. others say books and facts are 'lies'. so I need a definitive resource for Barack H. Obama from cradle to present time. tell me where I can find that? please.
Since nothing you can read nor anything anyone could possibly say to you carries any weight with you, why not do your own research???

Call Noelani Elementary School in Hawaii
Call St. Francis Assisi Catholic School in Indonesia
Call Punahou School in Hawaii
Call Occidental College
Call Columbia University
Call Harvard Law School

Go to your library and scour microfiche and online copies of old newspapers from Hawaii in the 1960-1970s looking for mentions of Obama. See if Punahou has an archive of school newsletters or directories and look through them. Track down people who attended or taught at these schools at the same time Obama claims he did, and ask them if he in fact was there. Find a copy of Punahou yearbooks from 71-79 and see if Obama is in them.

Call the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group and ask if they really employed him out of college.

Call the Sidley & Austin law firm
Call the Hopkins & Sutter law firm

Do a public records search of all lawsuits filed by these firms over the summers of 1989 and 1990 to see what Obama's name appears on.

Call Carol Moseley Braun and ask if Obama did in fact work on her get out the vote campaign effort.

Call The University of Chicago Law school and ask if they did in fact employ Obama for 12 years as a Lecturer of Constitutional Law. Track down graduates of that school and see if any of them took a class from Obama?

If you really have questions about the simple biographical details of Obama's life, why don't you do some research?

Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
find me ONE black man that thinks all black women are beautiful? and not from some existenial view?

better yet find me ONE black woman that thinks ALL black men are handsome and I'll give you my car.
If Obama was married to Gabby, you'd probably say the same thing. It seems that your hatred for the man trumps everything else.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I am black woman so I guess this makes it even more odd. I just get the feeling that he just doesn't find his own race attractive between this comment about Michelle among other things. I have met some men like this before. They would rather have any white woman than a beautiful, successful black woman. I don't want to make this a racial issue though or hijack the thread so back to the topic at hand which is his hatred of Obama. Carry on.
pffft....you autta be shame chillle.......and you are making it a race issue.

since I'm hating on ALL black women, do you think this guy is cute?

Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
Since nothing you can read nor anything anyone could possibly say to you carries any weight with you, why not do your own research???

Call Noelani Elementary School in Hawaii
Call St. Francis Assisi Catholic School in Indonesia
Call Punahou School in Hawaii
Call Occidental College
Call Columbia University
Call Harvard Law School

Go to your library and scour microfiche and online copies of old newspapers from Hawaii in the 1960-1970s looking for mentions of Obama. See if Punahou has an archive of school newsletters or directories and look through them. Track down people who attended or taught at these schools at the same time Obama claims he did, and ask them if he in fact was there. Find a copy of Punahou yearbooks from 71-79 and see if Obama is in them.

Call the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group and ask if they really employed him out of college.

Call the Sidley & Austin law firm
Call the Hopkins & Sutter law firm

Do a public records search of all lawsuits filed by these firms over the summers of 1989 and 1990 to see what Obama's name appears on.

Call Carol Moseley Braun and ask if Obama did in fact work on her get out the vote campaign effort.

Call The University of Chicago Law school and ask if they did in fact employ Obama for 12 years as a Lecturer of Constitutional Law. Track down graduates of that school and see if any of them took a class from Obama?

If you really have questions about the simple biographical details of Obama's life, why don't you do some research?
why you gotta be all negative? you can keep all the insults. just drop your 'fact's and carry on. I didn't disrespect you so don't play that BS with me.

Capesh?

I'm just questioning all that because of his constant lies.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:12 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
arrrghh...WHO..CARES WHAT...PARTY ..SHE'S ...IN!!!...WE ALLL....UP SCHIT...CREEK....PLEASE REBOOT!!!!!!
Hmm...interesting. You don't care what party she belongs to, but you do imply that she isn't really married to the President with that "um...wife" statement. So why don't you clear up the confusion and tell us all what the point of this entire thread was supposed to be?

Old 04-01-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Hmm...interesting. You don't care what party she belongs to, but you do imply that she isn't really married to the President with that "um...wife" statement. So why don't you clear up the confusion and tell us all what the point of this entire thread was supposed to be?
you got that from that? sorry pal.. I put the um..wife...to talk about the timeframe in which he met her. the "um" was just filler. you diggin too much kid. stop.

but I'm glad it broughtyou in here. oh and Gabby's party affiliation really really doesn't matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies