Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 12:11 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times

Advertisements

From "Day one", huh? Hah.

VIDEO: Gov. Bobby Jindal Rips the Obama Administration - HUMAN EVENTS

Mods: I DID do a search, if I erred, please move it? TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 12:16 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post

He SHOULD rip the Obama administration. He left the gulf coast states to fend for themselves, all the while arranging social parties with Paul McCartney and Barbara Boxer's "best friends".

Old 05-26-2010, 02:18 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,561 times
Jindal was against the Obama admin from "day one". Its no wonder that the Obama admin is dragging its @zz to help. They're punishing the southern states to show what happens when you cross the Obama. He is merely showing his true colors.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:41 PM

412 posts, read 405,020 times
I still don't get what they expect Obama to do about it. The last time a disaster like this happened, it took 9 months to stop the flow of oil, and that situation wasn't even as bad as the current one. There's only so much that can possibly be done. What has Jindal done to stop the flow?

Old 05-26-2010, 02:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:

It sounds like Jindahl really does plan to run for Obama's job in 2012 and he started his campaign off with a boom there. Finally he has unloaded on those people who have been on this since Day 1. The problem is that they got involved on day 10. I guess to them that is Day 1, at least when they got involved.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
Jindal was against the Obama admin from "day one". Its no wonder that the Obama admin is dragging its @zz to help. They're punishing the southern states to show what happens when you cross the Obama. He is merely showing his true colors.
I wish I hadn't repped you a while ago but I will just tell you are very heavily on point here.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonRat View Post
I still don't get what they expect Obama to do about it. The last time a disaster like this happened, it took 9 months to stop the flow of oil, and that situation wasn't even as bad as the current one. There's only so much that can possibly be done. What has Jindal done to stop the flow?
Didn't you hear Jindahl talking about what he has done up to that time? Listen to his speech and learn.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:49 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:

Jeez why did Jindal wait so long to take matters into their own hands?

Old 05-26-2010, 02:51 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Jeez why did Jindal wait so long to take matters into their own hands?
Because he couldn't do anything till oil hit his soil, the spill is in FED waters. The boarder (Gulf Coast, coast line) is a fed issue, protocal is to wait for FED aide.

Misguided belief, "The spill is a Louisiana thing", Not true, the spill is in international waters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_waters

Old 05-26-2010, 02:54 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
Interesting video....Guess if I was of like mind as Kayne West was a few years ago, I could summise that, "Obama Hates Louisianians".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies