Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2010, 08:53 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
actually that document he produced is not his original birth certificate...with the time of birth and the nurse's signature.....anyone with the amount of money that Obama had going into his campaign could buy off his citizenship from some corrupt office worker in the office where they hand out the those new documents...bottom line even if he didnt pay anyone off..he still doesnt explain where his original certificate is...the man was born in Kenya
My birth certificate doesn't have a nurses signature, nor the time of my birth. It doesn't make it any less of a legit document.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:53 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Coronation doesn't overcome the Constitution the supremest law in our nation, well, at least up to the time that Obama was elected and coronated.
Coronation?? You think he's a king now!
You are really showing your age 'oldboy...

Old 04-01-2010, 08:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Your nonsense is getting really really old....
Your normal kind of answer. I ask you a question and you use the normal left handed ignore the question to answer it. Well have you read that part of the document?

Old 04-01-2010, 08:56 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Its more wacked out conspiracy theory hate mongering bs. Why should any President have to respond to hate monger conspiracy theory bs?? His birth certificate has been released to the public (something no other President has ever done btw) It has been certified by the state government of Hawaii including its Republican Governor.
Maybe because he cares about the people who are worried about it?

Old 04-01-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
One thing is certain this Army officer has done his homework.<snip>
You think so? He took a page from Walter Fitzpatrick's playbook and look
what happened to him...

Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
When it comes to constitutional illiteracy, don't pass in front of any mirrors.

Nowhere in the Constitution is the term, natural born citizen defined. You can make up a definition, you can guess at the definition, you can suppose, presume and assume the definitions and not a single one of them will establish the definition without a thorough review the opinion of the courts, and subsequent legislation, and even then, at the end of the day, your opinion is nothing more than your opinion. So until some competent tribunal reviews the facts at law, all of this birther nonsense, while entertaining, is nothing more than nonsense.
Nonsense? Is it nonsensical because it crosses left handed thinking? Is it because Obama won't release any school records along with his Birth Certificate? I think that he main reason he won't do so is that he wants to keep the nation divided as long as possible. However, I long ago accepted the fact that he was born in Hawaii, although I don't believe it, but he was enrolled in school in Indonesia as a citizen of that place and as a Muslim. I don't even get excited about that but I do want to know what name he attended Occidental Colleg under and what name he used at Columbia. Also, I want to see his thesis he wrote at Harvard under whatever name.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1979 View Post
A. who cares

B. who cares

C. Who F#$^&@# cares!

I personally cant stand him but The guy has spent the last 40+ years in this country. Who cares where He was born.
How long has he spent in this country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Your normal kind of answer. I ask you a question and you use the normal left handed ignore the question to answer it. Well have you read that part of the document?
Tell us roy, what part of the constitution defines NBC?

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Maybe because he cares about the people who are worried about it?
Worried about what?? Other conspiracy theorists who come up with a bunch of garbage no matter how many facts exist. It has already been proven, his birth certificate was certified as official by the Republican Governor of Hawaii. That still isn't enough for these nutballs, people have all sorts of deranged conspiracy theories, this is just one of them.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Tell us roy, what part of the constitution defines NBC?
National Broadcasting Company? National Bisquit Company? I give you two choices and you can tell me which one you mean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies