Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2010, 09:40 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,466 times

Advertisements

So, we've seen BO's original birth certificate?

What is the copy being copied from? A copy?

This shouldn't be such a hard thing to prove...the fact that it is...well, proves that he's hiding something.

If the man was born in Kenya and b/c of some law of "naturalization" he was automatically an American citizen b/c his mother or father or both were...what's the big deal? It should be easy.

What kind of parent loses their child's birth certificate? I know where mine is. I have copies of mine for (past) travel purposes, but I also know where my original bc is with the raised seal....I also know where all of my kids originals are.

He should have a passport(s). Where are his parents passports? Where were they in the year/month he was born?

Yet his brother is living in....?

Old 04-01-2010, 09:46 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
So, we've seen BO's original birth certificate?

What is the copy being copied from? A copy?

This shouldn't be such a hard thing to prove...the fact that it is...well, proves that he's hiding something.

If the man was born in Kenya and b/c of some law of "naturalization" he was automatically an American citizen b/c his mother or father or both were...what's the big deal? It should be easy.

What kind of parent loses their child's birth certificate? I know where mine is. I have copies of mine for (past) travel purposes, but I also know where my original bc is with the raised seal....I also know where all of my kids originals are.

He should have a passport(s). Where are his parents passports? Where were they in the year/month he was born?

Yet his brother is living in....?
Obama has publicly released his birth certificate it was validated by the Governor of the state of Hawaii, yet some people still can't accept that. By the public release of his birth certificate has done something no President has ever done. Neither Bush ever publicly released his birth certificate, nor Clinton, nor Reagan, etc.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Obama has publicly released his birth certificate it was validated by the Governor of the state of Hawaii, yet some people still can't accept that. By the public release of his birth certificate has done something no President has ever done. Neither Bush ever publicly released his birth certificate, nor Clinton, nor Reagan, etc.

This active duty army officer wants the courts to settle the matter regarding Obama's natural born citizenship status. This is not going to go away by bringing up past presidents.

The challenge has been made and Obama needs to respond.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
They're just a bunch of sore loser wackos who can't stand
seeing a black man occupying the White House, plain and
simple....they'll be still arguing this stupid nonsense at the
end of Obama's second term....if we keep taking the bait.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
Quote:
Is the Governor of the state of Hawaii a Democrat?
For some reason I keep thinking about the ex Governor of Illinois trying to sell Obama's senate seat.
I don't really care where he was born. I care that he doesn't care about those that do.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:58 PM

223 posts, read 169,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Please read paragraph 10 of his memorandum to General Casey.
Is this moron a doctor or an attorney?
Hmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
It is not resolved in the Department of Defense.
I believe it has been, except in the minds of birthers and others using this as an excuse.
Think there might be racial undertones to this?

Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,652,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
Now if hundreds, or even thousands of service members joined him by refusing their orders, then and only then would there be something seriously worth our President paying attention to here.
Yes, it would be something for the President to pay attention to, but the action to take would be to put down the mutiny, not to hop to it and give them what they're demanding.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM

223 posts, read 169,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
You will note I said "I CAN admire", not that I DO blindly admire.
There IS a difference!
Yes, in some ways I can admire obama, even though I think he is a pathological liar. He came a long way, rising above many problems. I can admire that.
that's about ALL I find admirable about him, though.

I, too, doubt that it will ever get to a Court Martial! It would be interesting, but it probably won't happen!

I also agree that arguing with fools is futile. There are fools on both sides of the issue.
Yes, it is very apparent that you admire people who agree with your political leanings.
That's some conviction.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Is the Governor of the state of Hawaii a Democrat?
For some reason I keep thinking about the ex Governor of Illinois trying to sell Obama's senate seat.
I don't really care where he was born. I care that he doesn't care about those that do.
No, its a Republica Linda Lingle.

As far him not caring about those who care where he was born?? Huh?? Obama publicly released his birth certificate, and the conspiracy theorists still don't believe it. He has actually taken a step in publicly releasing his birth certificate no previous President has ever even done. He has done more to respond to those who care about this than any other President we have had yet its still not enough for the conspiracy theorists. Why should any President need to seriously address people who hold conspiracy theories and will refuse to change their minds no matter what the facts are??

Old 04-01-2010, 10:05 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,788,402 times
Quote:
DNC Failed to Certify Obama as Eligible in Nearly ALL States! | KnowTheLies.com - The Truth is Hidden in Plain View...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies