Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 05:06 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,499,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Where or when to Pelosi call town hall meeting attendees Timothy McVeigh wannabes? I have searched for it and can't find it. Or is this just made up crap to defend Hannity?
LOLs. I have no reason to defend Hannity. He's too big government for me.

I heard her say it last summer. Don't care if you can find a link or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 PM

24,373 posts, read 22,986,934 times
He's just joking about how the left wing media and Obama supporters portray the tea partiers and they laughed with him at his joke. Get a grip, folks.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,835,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Ok he isnt calling them that. Hes being sarcastic remember what our homeland security called tea party members right wing extremist

The latest assessment by DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis found no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but right-wing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on fears about the recession and the election of the first African American president. The office called them "unique drivers for right-wing radicalization and recruitment."

The report also suggests that returning veterans are attractive recruits for right-wing groups looking for "combat skills and experience" so as to boost their "violent capabilities

FOXNews.com - Homeland Security Warns of Rise in Right-Wing Extremism

Once again trying to make something out of nothing and I dont even like Hannity but get it straight the reason he said it.
I read your link and no place in it does DHS refer to tea party members.

However, I note in this story that the investigation of this militia began last spring. Same time as the warnings from DHS.
FOXNews.com - Accused Militia 'Heavy Gunner' Denies Plot Involvement

Old 04-01-2010, 05:17 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,830,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I read your link and no place in it does DHS refer to tea party members.

However, I note in this story that the investigation of this militia began last spring. Same time as the warnings from DHS.
FOXNews.com - Accused Militia 'Heavy Gunner' Denies Plot Involvement
Wait I thought tea party members were all right wing people. Thats what democrats say

Either way it goes Hannity was being sarcastic to the crowd that they are right wing terrorist. So our homeland security says.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:45 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,769,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Which is worse?

Bill Ayers wannebees or Timothy McVeigh wannabees?

Choose one.
I can see y'all cheering at this act of patriotism... my foot. Won't surprise me AT ALL, you wannabees.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:14 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,278,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrome View Post
Bill Ayers isn't in prison.

McVeigh got the death penalty, the courts answered your question.

Ayers got away with it and you know it. Ask his wife Bernadine Dorn about it.
They both hate America and everything it stands for.

Timothy McVeigh did not hate America for what we stand for he did not like the government doing the things he learned as a soldier.

He was a nut case to begin with, but Ayers is much, much worse.

I will make it easy for you.

So who started their political career in the American hating Ayers home?

Who helped him write his books?

Who were on several boards together?

* Another case the looney tune liberals could not understand what someone was saying. Another sentence taken out of context.

And liberals claim they are so smart. You cannot even comprehend what the man was actually saying.

Libs are desperate and scared, they have to find ammo.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:16 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,278,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I can see y'all cheering at this act of patriotism... my foot. Won't surprise me AT ALL, you wannabees.

So should I take this a YOU, meaning you are saying I am like McVeigh?

The real patriot American will take back this country from the radical left, wait and see.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:40 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,769,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
So should I take this a YOU, meaning you are saying I am like McVeigh?

The real patriot American will take back this country from the radical left, wait and see.
Well, you seem to like McVeigh. Do you regard him as one of those real patriot American? No? Or he was just slightly less than someone who could top him?

Old 04-02-2010, 07:12 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,117,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
What have we been saying? Many of the teabaggers are twisted in such a way that they view the OKC bombing as some kind of patriotic act..

How sick can they be? How low can they go?

Hannity calls tea party GOPers “Tim McVeigh wannabees” — and they cheer! - Daily Kos TV (beta)
Yup , I heard them applaud.....they should all be arrested as domestic terrorists.

Imagine, a group that wants to blow up their fellow Americans and their children.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:41 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,447,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yup , I heard them applaud.....they should all be arrested as domestic terrorists.

Imagine, a group that wants to blow up their fellow Americans and their children.
like someone said; get a grip, you know as well as I do, they are not Mcveigh lovers and what was posted by the OP was taken out of context like so much of what is posted here.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies