Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 07:24 PM

2,071 posts, read 6,694,183 times

Advertisements

Lame Obama's fanatic efforts to demilitarize U.S. (While China and Russia Build)

FOXNews.com - Obama Set to Reject U.S. 'Nuclear Posture'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 10:59 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,380,909 times
Don't get your Fox news panties all in a bundle. The US is not demilitarizing anytime soon. Goodness, do you take everything media reports as gospel and imminent truth?

Old 04-03-2010, 12:59 AM

Good point, because CNN recently said that obama is a good President! How stupid is CNN? Thanks for that info! Cant believe any of these lame obama supporters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Don't get your Fox news panties all in a bundle. The US is not demilitarizing anytime soon. Goodness, do you take everything media reports as gospel and imminent truth?

Old 04-03-2010, 01:36 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,070,760 times
CNN was pretty correct if they indeed said that. Unemployment rates are dropping and 32 million will have access to healthcare when the dust settles.
As for the demilitirization, Obama favored increasing VA benefits and troop apporiations and has waged a full scale war against a legitimate enemy of the US. The right approved of none of the above.
Fail.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:07 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,389 times
Umm ..

I believe that Barack's efforts to make Iran "see it his way" have failed.

This dink has screwed up Israeli peace talks and world wide perception about America's stance.

Concerning healthcare, the plan that all Democrats are so proud of, and will devastate this country's bottom line, will eventually cover 12 million illegal immigrants. Now I know that Democrats like paying taxes for all kinds of bullship, like abortion and turtle tunnels, but it has to end sometime soon.

It is true that Barack is a wussy when it comes to national security. China and Russia are laughing at this idiot. And when Hillary Clinton comes to town, the laughter is deafening.

Domestically, Janet Napolitano is just as much a laughing stock.

Vote these bums out.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:15 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,380,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Umm ..

I believe that Barack's efforts to make Iran "see it his way" have failed.

This dink has screwed up Israeli peace talks and world wide perception about America's stance.

Concerning healthcare, the plan that all Democrats are so proud of, and will devastate this country's bottom line, will eventually cover 12 million illegal immigrants. Now I know that Democrats like paying taxes for all kinds of bullship, like abortion and turtle tunnels, but it has to end sometime soon.

It is true that Barack is a wussy when it comes to national security. China and Russia are laughing at this idiot. And when Hillary Clinton comes to town, the laughter is deafening.

Domestically, Janet Napolitano is just as much a laughing stock.

Vote these bums out.
Every pres has faced similar issues and complexities. Your mission to reveal Obama as the only pres to deal with such complex issues is a FAIL. Thank goodness you're only a civilian and no one really cares about your thoughts at the end of the day.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:59 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Every pres has faced similar issues and complexities. Your mission to reveal Obama as the only pres to deal with such complex issues is a FAIL. Thank goodness you're only a civilian and no one really cares about your thoughts at the end of the day.

Well, although you think that no one really cares about my thoughts at the end of the day, and that how dare me be "ONLY A CIVILIAN", suggests pure stupidity on your part. And my thinking inclines me to vote your Progressive heroes out of office.

What the hell is this FAIL lingo? Some kind of new Los Angeles dude talk?

If you want to witness failure, just wait and see how destructive Obama's ideology will be on this country and your children.

By the way ... I never stated that Barack was the only President to face complex issues ... and that you believe that I did ... and that you believe that your impression of my post is a FAIL only suggests that you are part of the paranoid lunatic fringe.

I only called your leader a dink, a wussy and an idiot.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:09 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,534,555 times
We have already witnessed failure. They are called Republicans.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:40 PM

You really believe the media huh? You honestly think and believe obama is for you & I? Really? They are all the same- lame crooks! obama is Bush 2 plus a touch of evil! Open your eyes America, your allowing yourself to be raped by our lame leaders.

Vote out obama and start over, if the next President is an ass, then boot him as well. No party is perfect, forget Bush he is long gone. But this obama must go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
We have already witnessed failure. They are called Republicans.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:51 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
I figure on having a much better retirement under Obama and the progressives than under ANY kind of Republican warmongering greed master. I do not know, even after reading many of his posts, why Yooperkat is so obviously frightened of any political direction that might be labeled "progressive" or "liberal".

I am frightened by Reactionaries that are more concerned with appearing tough and pushing other countries around than by actually doing something for most of America. I am frightened by these bullies and have been working to marginalize their effect on American policy in many areas from healthcare to education to our failing Imperium. I am tired of conservative or neoconservative bullying children running the show. We have an adult in the Presidency and we will keep him there because most of the voters can vote their best interest and not the best interest of some gilded financier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies