Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 07:28 PM

938 posts, read 1,229,931 times

Advertisements

I mean, I know 'they' want cull us down a bit but don't you think this is kinda blantant?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 07:34 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,202,674 times
What are chemtrails programs?

Old 04-04-2010, 07:35 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,707,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Bloom View Post
Don't ask

Old 04-04-2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Introduction
If you are unfamiliar with the subject of chemtrails, you should first read this general overview of the chemtrail spraying operations which began in earnest in late 1997. Without first reading the introductory overview, it's difficult to understand the later informaiton that is being presented here. There are several key points to understand about the chemtrail spraying program.
Most people discover the reality of chemtrails by initially reading about it on the Internet and then going outside and looking up into the sky. They are shocked to realize that what they had been reading about (and studying photographs of) is also taking place right over their heads.

Moderator cut: Copyright 1998-2009 Ken Adachi and Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved

Last edited by Marka; 04-13-2010 at 04:30 AM..

Old 04-04-2010, 07:44 PM

Ken Adachi is your reference? I don't put much stock in conspiracy theorists.

Old 04-04-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Ken Adachi is your reference? I don't put much stock in conspiracy theorists.
take your pick. it's thousands of people who've researched it. who would you prefer I get a reference from so to appease your influence and make the truth more palatable to you?

Old 04-04-2010, 07:51 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,550,516 times
Too late in the day, and too sleepy for long-winded tirades.
Replying only to subscribe so I can read tomorrow.

Happy Easter, or 1st Sunday after the last full moon of the spring equinox....whichever you prefer

Old 04-04-2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
take your pick. it's thousands of people who've researched it. who would you prefer I get a reference from so to appease your influence and make the truth more palatable to you?
Not sure, but def not someone who wrote this seven years ago:

I've been reading reports of local B.C. Canadians encountering black uniformed troops-wihout insignias- for almost two years now. ZS Livingstone reminds me that these troops are likely UN and not US forces. It seems that they are operating out of large underground bases which today are plentiful and numerous throughout North Amercia as documented by author Dr. Richard Sauder, Phil Schneider, Al Bielek, and others. Don Croft has also reported the presence of Russian troops in many of the underground bases in the Northwest/Canadian border region and mentioned an armed encounter with these mysterious UN troops in the Osoyoos/Oroville with Washington militia groups. Of course, they are preparing for the coming dissolution of both Canada and the United States into the NWO 10 sector North Amercian Region...Ken Adachi

Armed Black Uniform Troops In British Columbia From Ken Adachi Educate-Yourself.org

Until I hear it on Coast-to-Coast, I'm not believing a word of it.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Not sure, but def not someone who wrote this seven years ago:

I've been reading reports of local B.C. Canadians encountering black uniformed troops-wihout insignias- for almost two years now. ZS Livingstone reminds me that these troops are likely UN and not US forces. It seems that they are operating out of large underground bases which today are plentiful and numerous throughout North Amercia as documented by author Dr. Richard Sauder, Phil Schneider, Al Bielek, and others. Don Croft has also reported the presence of Russian troops in many of the underground bases in the Northwest/Canadian border region and mentioned an armed encounter with these mysterious UN troops in the Osoyoos/Oroville with Washington militia groups. Of course, they are preparing for the coming dissolution of both Canada and the United States into the NWO 10 sector North Amercian Region...Ken Adachi

Armed Black Uniform Troops In British Columbia From Ken Adachi Educate-Yourself.org

Until I hear it on Coast-to-Coast, I'm not believing a word of it.
So no requests?

You might hear it on Howard Stern before then. good luck.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
So no requests?

You might hear it on Howard Stern before then. good luck.
I jest! I only listen to Coast to Coast when I can't sleep at night (only talk radio station at night in my area other than sports).

I have seen the chem trails in the sky, but usually the black helicopters fly by and disperse them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies