Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 08:31 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,094,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
why do you put words in my mouth,
did I say anything about Beck or Limbaugh?

slant, attack, hate and discontent
Easy there sensitive one...I was just pointing out what other "pundits" say about or classify themselves as, as well.

Your over reaction indicates an urgent need to put the energy drink down, back away from the coffee pot, and B..R..E..A..T..H.

You'll feel better. Slant, attack, hate that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 08:31 AM

857 posts, read 2,002,524 times
mums the word from the wingnuts on this one?

Not really much to say. Even filter out Stewart's hilarious commentary if you want. black & white. FOX LIES!

Old 04-09-2010, 08:42 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
I love the Beavis and Butthead analogy. I laughed my a$$ off.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:43 AM

199 posts, read 319,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I love this guy...

Faux News inaccurate? naaahhhhh, they're fair and balanced.

Stewart Rips Fox News For Inaccurate Reporting On Nuclear Arms Treaty

Jon Stewart took on one of his favorite targets last night, mocking Fox News for blatant inaccuracies in their coverage of Obama's nuclear arms treaty with Russia. As he pointed out, the treaty in question has many stipulations, notably that it does not eliminate all nuclear weapons (just reduces by a third) and does not render us defenseless, as adjustments can be made that would allow the U.S. to retaliate if necessary.
I watched that last night as well, great piece.

I realize that the like of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, SNL, Jay Leno, etc... are all comedians, but doe that mean their information is not the truth?

Old 04-09-2010, 08:47 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
I love this guy...

Faux News inaccurate? naaahhhhh, they're fair and balanced.

Stewart Rips Fox News For Inaccurate Reporting On Nuclear Arms Treaty

Jon Stewart took on one of his favorite targets last night, mocking Fox News for blatant inaccuracies in their coverage of Obama's nuclear arms treaty with Russia. As he pointed out, the treaty in question has many stipulations, notably that it does not eliminate all nuclear weapons (just reduces by a third) and does not render us defenseless, as adjustments can be made that would allow the U.S. to retaliate if necessary.
and I am so glad you love this guy: all entertainers, which is all he is can be funny from time to time, actuate, no, funny, yes!!!
Nita

Old 04-09-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and I am so glad you love this guy: all entertainers, which is all he is can be funny from time to time, actuate, no, funny, yes!!!
Nita

Nita, did you view the video?

He has Newt and Hannity spouting lies, Hannity AGAIN, spouting lies along with Palin. Reagan wanted the SAME AMOUNT of disarmament, (one third). The Nuclear Treaty is not what the are portraying it as, and people are lapping it up like cats lap up milk.

You don't want to view the vid? Fine, then at least educate yourself on what is real and what isn't.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:33 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Nita, did you view the video?

He has Newt and Hannity spouting lies, Hannity AGAIN, spouting lies along with Palin. Reagan wanted the SAME AMOUNT of disarmament, (one third). The Nuclear Treaty is not what the are portraying it as, and people are lapping it up like cats lap up milk.

You don't want to view the vid? Fine, then at least educate yourself on what is real and what isn't.
nope,did not and won't!!! Do you believe everything you see on TV? I have a feeling if it is anti Republican you do..So be it...
Nita

Old 04-09-2010, 09:44 AM

1,089 posts, read 655,321 times
I love Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, you can get more information from them than all the cable networks combined.

It's disgusting how Fox News plays loose with such serious as nuclear war. Consider that if just one nuclear weapon was set off in the world it would probably put the world's economy in a tailspin that it would be impossible to recover.

(I loved the part with Ronald Reagan - precious)

Old 04-09-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
nope,did not and won't!!! Do you believe everything you see on TV? I have a feeling if it is anti Republican you do..So be it...
Nita

Fine, Nita, then go ahead ad attack the messenger.

It may interest you to know that the Fox news thing isn;t till almost halway through the entire presentation. He makes fun of Obama first.

But...since you;re not going to watch it...never mind.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:13 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Then right wing lemmings were here in this forum started these same threads about how Obama was making of "defenseless" with this treaty.

This is how they work. They put out a bald face lies to their lemmings. And the lemming go and spread the B.S to the most ignorant among them.

If you can see this B.S for what it is.....that means your a "liberal".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies