Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 01:33 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
no i'm just talking about what i know and see happening.i try to keep myself educated on these things as a small business owner who is going out of business this summer. it was a good ride but the gov expense just aint worth it anymore.
I am also a small business owner. Taxes suck, but their not going to put us out of business. Sorry about the GOB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 03:43 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
Yeah,...you and 'ol Ears talk tough, but neither of have a clue about diplomacy. When Israel makes a glass parking lot out of Iran, you may change your mind.
It'll be something novel seeing them get up off their collective ass and fight their own battle.

Quote:
By the way, you blame Israel for not getting involved in Iraq and Desert Storm. How about Saudia Arabia and the other Arab nations? Boy your hatred for Israel is not difficult to detect.
Haven't you learned yet that oil paves an easy path for many scum-bags in the world?

Quote:
If you don't like Israel placing its own national interests above the wishes of the two-bit thug in the White House,......TOUGH!!!!
I don't give a rat's ass what Israel does, just don't do it with American blood or $$$.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
hey if you dont like China and India's interests put ahead of America's TOUGH! cap and trade is only against American business. just another example of the plan to destroy America and support the redistrubition of wealth globaly by our communist president

Redistribution of wealth is something new?

How long have you had your eyes closed?

How long have we donated to Israel?

How much have we donated for years to corrupt governments in cesspools like Vietnam with no benefit to America?

How much did we spend to install a corrupt regime in Iraq with no benefit to the US?

Why talk about redistribution of wealth as something new?

Why not just proudly display your blinders?

Old 04-11-2010, 06:15 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,487,771 times
Threads like these are beneficial in knowing the new faces of the ever-evolving antisemitism...

Old 04-11-2010, 08:34 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,287,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It'll be something novel seeing them get up off their collective ass and fight their own battle.

Haven't you learned yet that oil paves an easy path for many scum-bags in the world?

I don't give a rat's ass what Israel does, just don't do it with American blood or $$$.
Israel has been held in check by the United States for several decades. I find it curious that you don't voice the same criticism for America's "other" allies in the area,...namely Turkey, Saudia Arabia, and other Arab "allies". None of them have "fought their own battles",....one need only look at Desert Storm and the Saddam Hussein threat. Where was your misguided anger there?

Look at Iran. Who is leading the charge there,....America? Why do you not encourange Iran's neighbors to act on their own accord rather than looking to the United State's "blood and money"? You are just a hypocrite,...an anti-Semitic one at that.

Had it not been for America holding the reins some years back, Israel would be much larger and would have much less threat from its present neighbors. If Obama doesn't get off his anti-Israel kick, you may just get your wish,...Israel will get off its "ass" and start kicking Iran and the Palestinians in their collective asses.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:25 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,440 times
cdne,
You're right. In fact, no people in the world have lost more lives, per capita, from terror attacks and wars than the people of Israel.
No foreign armies have joined them and Israel has never asked them to do so. They have fought alone against enormous odds for 61 years.

"Israel Votes with U.S. in UN More Than Any Other Country" see the stats:
Israel Votes with U.S. in UN More Than Any Other Country « The Enterprise Blog

On the other hand, America's Arab/Islamic "allies", including those for whom America has spilled it's blood, lead the opposition to the US. Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time.
United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $1.5 billion non-military, several billion military annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pass it along. Everyone needs to know this. Might even mention it to your congressman, who knows this anyway... what a disgrace... no wonder the world has no respect for us.

Last edited by lamontnow; 04-11-2010 at 09:36 AM..

Old 04-11-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Israel has been held in check by the United States for several decades. I find it curious that you don't voice the same criticism for America's "other" allies in the area,...namely Turkey, Saudia Arabia, and other Arab "allies". None of them have "fought their own battles",....one need only look at Desert Storm and the Saddam Hussein threat. Where was your misguided anger there?
Well, if you'd bothered to look you'd find I usually refer to the Saudis as scum or its equivalent.

Misguided anger? I don't think so. I don't believe any of the players in the middle east have ever shown a sincere desire to achieve a lasting peace nor do I believe in the US fighting anyone's battles for them. As far as I'm concerned US ME policy should be simple, tell those involved they can either learn to live together or they can die together, mess with the US and you will be vaporized.

Quote:
Look at Iran. Who is leading the charge there,....America? Why do you not encourange Iran's neighbors to act on their own accord rather than looking to the United State's "blood and money"? You are just a hypocrite,...an anti-Semitic one at that.
Oh stop with your whiney 'anti-semitic' BS, and THAT's what it is, a steanming pile of crap. I care about America's interests, if other countries want to die over the "My God is better than your God argument" I don't care, they'll get what they deserve.

Quote:
Had it not been for America holding the reins some years back, Israel would be much larger and would have much less threat from its present neighbors. If Obama doesn't get off his anti-Israel kick, you may just get your wish,...Israel will get off its "ass" and start kicking Iran and the Palestinians in their collective asses.
Well good, let's cut off ALL aid to the region and let the bodies fall where they may, NOT the problem of America, we have enough of our own Thank You very much.

Old 04-11-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
cdne,
You're right. In fact, no people in the world have lost more lives, per capita, from terror attacks and wars than the people of Israel.
No foreign armies have joined them and Israel has never asked them to do so. They have fought alone against enormous odds for 61 years.

"Israel Votes with U.S. in UN More Than Any Other Country" see the stats:
Israel Votes with U.S. in UN More Than Any Other Country « The Enterprise Blog

On the other hand, America's Arab/Islamic "allies", including those for whom America has spilled it's blood, lead the opposition to the US. Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time.
United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $1.5 billion non-military, several billion military annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pass it along. Everyone needs to know this. Might even mention it to your congressman, who knows this anyway... what a disgrace... no wonder the world has no respect for us.

IF you're going to invoke the UN as if it's meaningful you'll just have to explain Israel's refusal to cooperate in the investigation of alleged war crimes. Or will you just pick and choose when to conveniently invoke the UN?

Old 04-11-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
Threads like these are beneficial in knowing the new faces of the ever-evolving antisemitism...

As well as knowing the faces of those incapable of understanding the difference between a country and a religion....................

Old 04-11-2010, 04:49 PM

1,224 posts, read 1,287,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, if you'd bothered to look you'd find I usually refer to the Saudis as scum or its equivalent.

Misguided anger? I don't think so. I don't believe any of the players in the middle east have ever shown a sincere desire to achieve a lasting peace nor do I believe in the US fighting anyone's battles for them. As far as I'm concerned US ME policy should be simple, tell those involved they can either learn to live together or they can die together, mess with the US and you will be vaporized.

Oh stop with your whiney 'anti-semitic' BS, and THAT's what it is, a steanming pile of crap. I care about America's interests, if other countries want to die over the "My God is better than your God argument" I don't care, they'll get what they deserve.

Well good, let's cut off ALL aid to the region and let the bodies fall where they may, NOT the problem of America, we have enough of our own Thank You very much.
...you're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer,....are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies