Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 02:47 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,702,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann drew 10,000+ enthusiastic supporters the other day. Bees are drawn to honey nectar! Increasing support of their message!

ObaMao draws a few hundred paid to attend union thugs, ACORNbots, and lunatic leftists. Flies are drawn to decaying carcass' and excrement! Decreasing support of his message and campaign style of governing!

Simon Cowell says, "ObaMao! Go Home"!

Dumbest. Post. Ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 03:01 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Gosh! I still haven't seen anything posted about Palin's platform, ideas, plans, how she'd handle nuclear war, foreign relations, improve the economy, protect American workers, ....

Absolutely NOTHING.......

so, it proves that repugs run on hate, anti-American sentiment, division, violence, and NOTHING else....'cause that's the only thing Palin has to offer.....

Old 04-11-2010, 03:01 PM

533 posts, read 318,256 times
Quote:
Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann drew 10,000+ enthusiastic supporters the other day. Bees are drawn to honey nectar! Increasing support of their message!

ObaMao draws a few hundred paid to attend union thugs, ACORNbots, and lunatic leftists. Flies are drawn to decaying carcass' and excrement! Decreasing support of his message and campaign style of governing!

Simon Cowell says, "ObaMao! Go Home"!
sounds exactly like oldboy......."union thugs, ACORNbots"....etc. Increasing support for Palin and Bachmann? may the gods help us if that is true.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:29 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerLuvr View Post
sounds exactly like oldboy......."union thugs, ACORNbots"....etc. Increasing support for Palin and Bachmann? may the gods help us if that is true.
Yup, Palin would show how tough she is by nuking everyone (even Americans), mandating 50 cents an hour for any non-executive workers, and if anyone objected Michelle (Joe McCarthy) Bachmann would march them to the ovens....

Old 04-11-2010, 03:45 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yup, Palin would show how tough she is by nuking everyone (even Americans), mandating 50 cents an hour for any non-executive workers, and if anyone objected Michelle (Joe McCarthy) Bachmann would march them to the ovens....
I wonder if the Left really believes such things - I mean this is far, far outside any kind of logic.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:56 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Gosh! I still haven't seen anything posted about Palin's platform, ideas, plans, how she'd handle nuclear war, foreign relations, improve the economy, protect American workers, ....

Absolutely NOTHING.......

so, it proves that repugs run on hate, anti-American sentiment, division, violence, and NOTHING else....'cause that's the only thing Palin has to offer.....
Well said. The conservatives are hollow. But when they harp about taxes, accuse others of being anti-American, and spread paranioa, they can distract from their hollowness and put out the message that they are such unjust victims of everything the government does.
But there are ways to have fun with these folks of black and white views. Make up stories to heighten their paranoia. They'll believe anything negative about the government.

Old 04-11-2010, 04:01 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I wonder if the Left really believes such things - I mean this is far, far outside any kind of logic.
I honestly think they do believe this.

Victims.

They are all victims of what a good indoctrination can do.
They can thank that wonderful public education they got....for the brainwash they received.

It's sad, and kind of funny too......since they honestly believe it is the RW who wants to see America collapse, when it is their OWN party doing everything in its power to do just that!

Either they just don't see it.
Don't believe it.
They really WANT it and whatever their leader says.....is as good as golden for them.

OR....they desire it on face value due to their blind faith.....in which case, a rude awakening may lie ahead for many of 'em.

It's got to be really hard.....admitting and accepting, that you were a SUCKER and now realizing that you were played for a FOOL.

Old 04-11-2010, 04:05 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Quote:
The facts as he saw them? Blix claimed that Saddam was not cooperating in the search for WMD, he said he could not account for the stockpiles and inventory, he was given the run around on numerous occasions, he was denied access to sensitive military facilities. In NO WAY did he say saddam did not have WMD. Get your facts straight.
Facts??? Is there anyone in the world who would take this as a factually complete and accurate assessment of Blix's reporting??? Is there anyone anywhere who would believe that Blix was no more than some naive and under-exposed right-winger, too clueless to comprehend the dance??? And some have the nerve to accuse Obama over-reach!!! Maybe some of you would best just stay off the ground you've never once walked on before...

Old 04-11-2010, 04:10 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Quote:
You can't convince any of these know-it-all foreigners posing as Americans! sad!
End result of this BS is...
TRUTH = Wins
WMD's - Blix - Saddam - Al Quaeda = Lose
Sadly, at the price of American Blood and Treasure.
There was nothing there, Art. Bush knew that, but he told you different and you believed him. He lied to you, you know that, and you still call it truth. How does that feel inside?

Old 04-11-2010, 04:19 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:

Ya mean like 'Death Panels' ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies