Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2010, 06:17 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,298,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

YouTube - POLATIK Music Video

Every time you post more of your ignorance, I get more free entertainment, so by all means, keep believing the lies.
Yeah, I'm so ignorant. We know a Tea Party event is a bastion full of Ivy League scholars. What was I thinking comparing them to a NASCAR crowd. I'm so off Are you going to tell me Palin is going to win the Presidency in 2012? Let me guess, were you home schooled or "self educated" at a library like your fellow Tea Party members?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 06:23 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,517,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
So now you are admitting you cherry picked stats? The first step to....
you never do I am sure, and what do you not understand about not often

Old 04-11-2010, 06:31 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Yeah, I'm so ignorant. We know a Tea Party event is a bastion full of Ivy League scholars. What was I thinking comparing them to a NASCAR crowd. I'm so off Are you going to tell me Palin is going to win the Presidency in 2012? Let me guess, were you home schooled or "self educated" at a library like your fellow Tea Party members?
Changing the subject? Excellent. More proof that you know you're on the wrong side of the debate.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Changing the subject? Excellent. More proof that you know you're on the wrong side of the debate.
I would love to know how I changed the subject? Are you saying Tea Party members don't support Palin?

Old 04-11-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
you never do I am sure, and what do you not understand about not often
I don't. I have equal sides of the coin hating me on this forum because I'm not partisan like you. I call both sides out

Old 04-11-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
I don't. I have equal sides of the coin hating me on this forum because I'm not partisan like you. I call both sides out
well that's nice, call them all out, stand against what everyone says.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I would love to know how I changed the subject?
Ok.

Quote:
Yeah, we know Hispanics love to support a crowd that bashes illegal immigrants and uses all types of racist rhetoric to achieve that goal.
Quote:

YouTube - POLATIK Music Video

Every time you post more of your ignorance, I get more free entertainment, so by all means, keep believing the lies.
Quote:
Quote:
Next time, try to keep up.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:45 PM

well its been fun boys and girls. won't be baited, leaving before the guns come out. Good bye and good night.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Ok.
Next time, try to keep up.
So you couldn't explain your point and instead decided to copy and paste every one of my responses hoping that would cover up the fact that you put your foot in your mouth.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
So you couldn't explain your point and instead decided to copy and paste every one of my responses hoping that would cover up the fact that you put your foot in your mouth.
Que?

Alright, I'll type slow, so you don't miss anything this time.

You made some false statement about a certain ethnic group not supporting the Tea Party movement. In response to that statement (and ONLY that statement), I posted a video of a member of that ethnic group that does support the movement. In response to that, you posted something completely unrelated, and I then noted your changing of the subject. It's all right there, a few posts up, and clear as day.

Oh, and to the anonymous coward that called me a name via a rep point, don't be such a wimp - DM me instead. But thanks for the rep anyway!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies