Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 09:39 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceryan View Post
What does it matter he's still your President!

My Goodness lets get passed it already. Our country is too messed up to pine over non issues.

Look we had 2 Presidents before Obama contribute heavily to getting us in this mess.

Now our new administration is facing an impossible task to right the ship.

Lets hope he stops blaming the other guys, and starts to focus on one thing at a time.
"What does it matter......"

".....pine over non issues."

I'm certainly no birther, but I find your lackadaisical approach towards a Constitutional issue a bit disturbing. The Constitution is not toilet paper. It's legitimacy is paramount. Hopefully there are very few people like you in this nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2010, 09:39 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
On page 31 you will find this from the Kenya parliament: GO NUTS!!!

http://www.bunge.go.ke/parliament/do...RAFT25.03P.pdf
Gullibility is a good thing.

Have a nice day.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:49 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
Gullibility is a good thing.
I'm kinda shocked there hasn't been the usual birthers in here chanting,
"we have him now, we have him now!"

Old 04-12-2010, 10:46 AM

677 posts, read 933,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippydippyman View Post
Wow, you have much rage. Chill out. A dude in Kenya said Obama was born there. We need to check that out.

I have no rage, just setting things straight. Yeah, some dude said it so it must be true. Republicans have come up with all kinds of trickery regarding Obama & have lost their credibility with those of us who have common sense. Anything can be presented to look like truth for a price, so I'm not gullible to believe too much of what I read. And btw isn't it funny how all this comes to light now, how come when the issue of his birth certificate was 1st brought up this Kenyan didn't come forward then? Where was he then huh? Things that make you say hmnnn.......

Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
Obama is a major disappointment, birth certificate or not. You and the rest of your teabagging friends are still certifiable, certificate or not.
What did you have in mind for him to do? I'll bet you wanted him to become the dictator right off, huh?

Old 04-12-2010, 10:58 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySpice View Post
<snip>Anything can be presented to look like truth for a price, so I'm not gullible to believe too much of what I read.<snip>
I never thought of that, good point, I could see some crooked birther paying
that guy to say that in parliament just to stir the pot...

Old 04-12-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He has publicly released his birth certificate. In doing so he has done something no other President has done, and yet that still isn't enough for you birthers....
Not so. He released the Certificate of Birth that doesn't at all prove place of birth. They can be had no matter where the birth took place. You need to study this one a bit closer to learn that some of the things that should have been on a birth certificate just aren't on that short form thing. The worst part of this is that he removed that form from his website before the election. That was about as suspicious as his refusal to let any of his school enrollment records become public.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:59 AM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What did you have in mind for him to do? I'll bet you wanted him to become the dictator right off, huh?
I thought he accomplished this, according to the tea party, didn't they accuse him of becoming a dictator?

Old 04-12-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
According to the Constitution, he leaves when his term is over, and not a day before you Fascist pig, and this is coming from someone who will not be sad to see him go.
Could you quote that part of the Constitution, Joey? I seem to have missed that part.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:00 AM

677 posts, read 933,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
We know hussein obama is a usuper. You have to question any leader of a country that goes around the world disrespecting the very country he was elected to lead. Name one other leader of any country that spits on his own. hussein obama is a shameful first.

Obama is disrespecting America? Gee, is that why he is so beloved by Americans & considered president of the world? Is that why America & France have become bosom buddies, is that why the Arab nations have much respect for him, & is that why Obama & Russian President Dimitry Mdedvedev just signed a historic arms reduction agreement? And is that why world leaders feel he has brought back the creditibility & repsect for America?
Perhaps if you take your nose out of Limbaugh's behind & come up for fresh air you may see things for the way they really are & not the way you wish them to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies