Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 07:25 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Like your post makes any sense at all. Try German. It might work I'm pretty sure you are good at saluting.
Germany was left wing, but humor of you not knowing this isnt lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Bring out the race card when you lose the argument.. Typical..
Now in German at your request..

Um die race card wenn sie verlieren das argument.. typische..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 07:26 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,577,581 times
Chirp chirp Chirp Chirp oh wait naah forget it

Old 04-11-2010, 07:27 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
made sure that sara palin wasn't a beat from the significantly damaged heart of dick cheney away from the presidency.

word.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Germany was left wing, but humor of you not knowing this isnt lost.

Now in German at your request..

Um die race card wenn sie verlieren das argument.. typische..
Nope. still the same. I guess it's like this. you want to disprove a logical argument so you go about it by attacking the person saying it(there is a debate term for this if you care to play) or criticize part of their person, place or anatomy (Max Cleland rings a charming bell here). In any case, just like it or not, Obama's first year has been helpful and I am sorry that you missed it. I did not include you in the racist comment though that could change if your denial increases. By the way saturation point is not really an economic term, it's just used as one.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:41 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Nope. still the same. I guess it's like this. you want to disprove a logical argument so you go about it by attacking the person saying it(there is a debate term for this if you care to play) or criticize part of their person, place or anatomy (Max Cleland rings a charming bell here). In any case, just like it or not, Obama's first year has been helpful and I am sorry that you missed it. I did not include you in the racist comment though that could change if your denial increases. By the way saturation point is not really an economic term, it's just used as one.
No, thats not at all how it goes..

You want to make an unfounded argument using no facts at all to back it up, and you expect everyone to just sit back and not call you out on it. And when someone does inuire as to what butt you pulled the figure from, you pull the racist card.. its rather sad that you cant post anything factual and have to just make up things this far into his term..

Old 04-11-2010, 07:52 PM

You took my 100 point IQ seriously? Whew. And all this time, my opinion of your posts was actually escalating.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:03 PM

Podcast: Assessing the Midterms and Obama’s First Year - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

Link to the podcast regarding the effectiveness of the 1st year for President Obama. Since someone must help you quest. Be of good cheer. Seven more years.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:09 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,959 times
Seven more years. Nay

he will keep cutting the military contractors out of the picture and trying to stop our men from fighting, until the big boys deicide that it's time for a new president and a new war to get the money flowing. It's just a repeat of Vietnam got to feed the military contractors.......

Old 04-11-2010, 08:10 PM

7,331 posts, read 15,386,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Made sure that Sara Palin wasn't a beat from the significantly damaged heart of Dick Cheney away from the presidency.
Wait... Palin was Cheney's running mate? I think you need to check that ballot again...

Old 04-11-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
Seven more years. Nay

he will keep cutting the military contractors out of the picture and trying to stop our men from fighting, until the big boys deicide that it's time for a new president and a new war to get the money flowing. It's just a repeat of Vietnam got to feed the military contractors.......
Is there anybody who the GOP can field in 2012 who would be comfortable with Lizard Brain herself. Because that is WHO wants the gig. Remember it IS all about her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies