Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 12:52 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The left-wing media-created "Coffee Party" also has grand plans to destroy the Tea Party movement:
How to Destroy the Tea Party: Make Them Our Friends and Allies

Both The Tea Party and The Coffee Party are made up of disgruntled citizens who do not feel Washington is listening to them.

Many of the Tea Party people are furious at the Republicans and George W. Bush because of big business bailouts and feel their politicians are more loyal to big business lobbies than they are to them.

ROTFL AT THIS B.S, they are mad at republicans and GW but yet they are republicans and arent starting their own party how retarded
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 02:10 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
LOL, when Stephen Colbert announced his "Keep Fear Alive" march I'll bet nobody thought he was referring to the desperate Democrats. Check out the latest fear-mongering from the "tolerant left"-

Time Magazine blames Tea Party for potential Civil War
We don’t think this November will be the beginning (yet) of an armed revolution in the U.S., and we also don’t think Time magazine does either. Instead, it looks to us like Time has found a convenient topic to use to continue on the democratic pre-election talking point that Tea Party members are "extreme" and "dangerous."

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
ROTFL AT THIS B.S, they are mad at republicans and GW but yet they are republicans and arent starting their own party how retarded
ROTFL at people who believe the mainstream media propaganda that the Tea Party is nothing but Republicans, how retarded.

Old 10-23-2010, 03:44 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
How about just some information.

The Hitler posters were courtesey of the LaRouches, and yes, they are a left wing organization.

Who’s Behind The Obama-As-Hitler Posters? | Mediaite
LaRouch is a right wing org & has been for coming on 2 generations. Whatever they founded themselves upon liberals rejected them back in the 70's. Anytime you're willing to quit lying your party might stand a chance of earning credibility back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
Where would the right wing be without their ever present delusions of persecution?
They'd be forced to realize an identity of their own, not an identity based on hating something else.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Keep the fear alive, Democrats.
Straight from the horses mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I think it is their way to keep their masses huddled without taking any responsibility for their own short end of the stick. Everything wrong in their life is always the fault of someone else.
More than a little pathetic feeling compelled to tap so-called conservatives, particularly senior citizens, on the shoulder and point out their arrested development. Everything they mean to promote as remedy for the economy is in large measure what got us in the mess. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
did it ever occur to you that Americans are fearful of teabaggers, period

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKBa9K_vAm8
I watched it all. At no point did any one of these people offer evidence for any conclusion they've made. They consistently leaned on sound bytes provided by faux rw talking head media. It's consistent no matter who holds the camera or how many rallies go by. Yes, they are menacing in much the same way juvenile delinquents pursue negative attention. It's an appalling ignorance I'm witnessing, and an outrageous misdirection of rhetoric pointed at their countrymen with false claims of patriotism.

Making Timothy McVeigh out to be a hero sums it up well and no media coverage can sugar coat, spin or diffuse that morally repugnant seditious side of themselves. They've been goaded into it by irresponsible use of free speech. It's consistent with self identified tea members on CD who mimic the same behavior. However righteous they believe themselves to be, they'll find out otherwise when I'm on the jury and if they ever dare knock on my door. Any opinion I've formulated about tea came from tea members directly, not from TV, because my TV has been off since prior to Obama announcing candidacy. So much for vast left wing conspiracies, but if they obsess long enough about it they'll fail to see their own party undermined to it's utter ruin.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Problem with the grassroots Tea Party is that it is hard to find buried under the corporate funded version of the Tea Party. You see, back when a single Ron Paul supporter coined the term and decided to coincide a campaign money bomb on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, the establishment GOP did everything in its power to ruin and destroy Ron Paul. Heck, Republicans fought harder than Democrats when it came to publicly smearing him.
Not limited to Ron Paul. They threw McCain under a bus every chance they had. They hurled crap at Ross Perot too and Buchanan did his damage to independents. By 'they' I mean <alleged> social conservatives/ religious right who will stop at nothing to push their agenda on others no matter how low down slimey they have to stoop. Yes, it is insane. It's as insane as peaceniks killing in the name of peace. The hypocrisy is intolerable.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
We base our opinions on the fact that the Tea Party was "anti-any-and-every" policy of the Obama adminstration even before the man stepped foot into the Oval Office.
I don't believe I've ever heard of suggesting a president elect be impeached prior to officially taking office. That's a first one in history. Coincidence? I think not. Is it a coincidence that just about every blogger on that bandwagon then supports tea present tense? I think not. Good thing there are blogging archives they can't manage to revise. The wilder they talk, the more egregious the lies, the deeper hole they dig for themselves.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:27 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
The Tea Party needs no help in destroying themselves. They in their ignorance are their own worst enemy. Imposters wouldn't come up with the stuff or lack of it in this video:

YouTube - OK Tea Party April 15 2010
but isn't it just so stinking cute how they are so quick to go paranoid "they're after us/it's not us it's THEM" BS????

I thought the TP's were all about personal responsibility!

Old 10-24-2010, 03:52 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Not limited to Ron Paul. They threw McCain under a bus every chance they had. They hurled crap at Ross Perot too and Buchanan did his damage to independents. By 'they' I mean <alleged> social conservatives/ religious right who will stop at nothing to push their agenda on others no matter how low down slimey they have to stoop. Yes, it is insane. It's as insane as peaceniks killing in the name of peace. The hypocrisy is intolerable.
Heck, the GOP tossed William Buckley Jr. under the bus and cited he was a "RINNO". Ah the good ole days of the 08 election cycle where it was RINO this and RINO that and anyone not in lock step with the purist were not only tossed under a bus but that bus backed up and rolled over them a few times for good measure.

I remembered thinking at the time, now thats a good strategy, narrow down your supporters by some purity test until there are two old white guys left standing in a room measuring their nasal index to see who was the most lily. I guess knock yourselves out fellas.

However I still assert that the biggest reasons for those on the left to demonize the Tea Party and focus on its most noxious figures is because the left fears a populist movement among the basic blue collar moderates and working class. It is not so much the Tea Party today they worry about, its the tempest that is about to erupt if unemployment doesn't drop.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:28 PM

Democrats up to their usual dirty tricks! For a group as "irrelevant" as the Tea Party, the libs sure do spend a lot of effort and $$ trying to dismiss them as such.

Tea Partiers Outraged Over Democratic Tea Party Plant's Fraudulent Google Ads
Tea Party groups in New Jersey are outraged over ads that have mysteriously surfaced in support of a supposed Tea Party candidate. The sponsored ads on Google are being served up all over the web, in places like BlogTalkRadio, in support of one Peter DeStefano, and direct viewers to the website of njteapartycoalition.org.

The problem is, the NJ Tea Party Coalition, the owners of that website, did not purchase any such ads, and DeStefano has been outed as a "fake" Tea Party candidate.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:03 PM

Libnuts have gone quiet. Sad for them that the leftist media's anti-TP propaganda backfired and blew up right in their face.

Timeline: Anatomy of a Tea Party Smear by the Democrat-Media Complex

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." -Mark Twain

Old 11-09-2010, 01:04 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times
Of course the Democrats are going to assault the Tea Party, what do you expect, an invitation to supper to sit around and sing kumbya while discuss differences over a glass wine?

The Tea Party has a much bigger threat and a much larger enemy, and that is establishment Republicans they let in the front door and now are going to have to figure out how to tell them to leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies