Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 07:12 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,337,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I don't like Sarah Palin but you have to give her credit for turning being a babbling idiot into $$$.
I agree. Gotta give her credit for achieving so much when she had so little with which to work.

Palin = politcal shark...small brain, lots of killer instinct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2010, 07:40 AM

4,472 posts, read 17,698,300 times
Most politicians have money, WHOA STOP THE PRESSES!

Both conservatives and liberals amass huge fortunes once they retired from politics. Many start working for interest groups and make MILLIONS every year or write books based on their life experiences and make MILLIONS every year! This is NOT news folks, get over it!

We live in a capitalist society, making money is not wrong! The starter of this thread who criticized conservative personalities for raking in the dough must have forgot about some notable liberals who make the big bucks...

I harbor no ill-will for any of these individuals because of their net work, in my eyes they earned it (or stole it, or bootlegged alcohol from Canada during prohibition to generate it).

American: Land of the almighty dollar!

Old 04-14-2010, 08:22 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,732,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people " - H.L. Menken

Apparently peddling hate is quite a lucrative career. Doesn't hurt to have good looks either. I have no problem with her scamming the fools
There you go again--equating disagreeing with Obama and the Dems with "peddling hate." Since a large majority of Americans disagree with the Obama agenda are they also peddling hate?

Old 04-14-2010, 09:23 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
The lefties on here complain because Palin resigned from her position.

Let me ask them why is it then OK to quit one political position in order to attain another? I find no difference.

Most complaining on here about quitting have NO idea why she resigned. They are so filled with hate they refuse to find out why. Some no why and ignore it so they can spout their hate.

Old 04-14-2010, 11:58 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,756 times
Ha ha....

How about the Obama's and the Clintons???

.....All of them MULTI-MILLIONAIRES......

...NICE!

Being "rich" is only bad if people YOU choose to HATE are "rich"....

Old 04-14-2010, 12:06 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Can you imagine if a Dem candidate had quit his or her elected office after 2 years?

We'd have never heard an end to the screeching.

But because it's Sarah, it's A-OK, you betcha, darn it!
Screeching? I'd be praising their decision and cheering. I would love it if they quit and wouldn't criticise them at all. Hell, I'd help them pack.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:45 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,450,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Can you imagine if a Dem candidate had quit his or her elected office after 2 years?
You mean like Obama and Clinton? Don't look now, but your hypocrisy is showing.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:52 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,980,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppininja View Post
This thread would have been better named Sarah Palin - Part time politician - full time media VVhore

LOL

Old 04-15-2010, 12:59 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,980,423 times
There are more important things happening that the media should be covering instead of always Palin, McCain or Obama.

I think Palin is being used as a smokescreen and is an embarrassment to the women in this country.

Old 04-15-2010, 04:14 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Notice no one on the left complain when Clinton and Obama and other politicians write books and make millions.
I'm not complaining, I think it's funny when any of them do it. Fringe lemmings are not the sole property of the RW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies