Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 04:26 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,685,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Are you telling me I WONT go to jail for ignoring the law and not buying health insurance? The bill says it will be enforced by the IRS and last I checked, they have the authority to jail individuals..
Not jail, probably just a re-education camp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2010, 04:31 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,402,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Not jail, probably just a re-education camp.

Either that, or a FEMA death camp..

Old 04-14-2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Some interesting quotes, directly from your "CNN hateblogger." Hopefully those who think CNN is "lefty" will read some of this blog and see how UN-Lefty CNN actually is.

"Do it. Write to them. It's high time that Liberals start fighting back. Enough. Is. Enough. "

"I know most people are pretty much obsessed with ChimpCo's coming war (thank you, Karl Rove)"

"Sean Hannity -- another right-wing radio talker, who used to be based right here in Atlanta before he moved on to greater glory -- has been defending the administration's plans and policies in the same abusive way -- and sticking even closer to the party line than Boortz."

"Ok. Enough is enough. I listen to the blowhard a**hole Boortz sometimes. He's a congenital liar and his show is a non-stop hatefest. He has been stirring up anti-Islamic hatred for months on end. This sort of hate speech is what is rapidly destroying our country --- what's left of it anyway.

Liberals need to get off their butts and fight back. I know, historically, Liberals are more even-keeled and low-key in their approach, but that time is gone. This is a WAR for the soul and the direction of our country, and the whole world is watching. "
I didn't find anything from that link later than 2003! Got anything a little more "contemporary?"

Old 04-14-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinajana View Post
Hey libs

Does dan rather ring a bell?
Is that all you got?

Old 04-14-2010, 08:14 PM

9,873 posts, read 10,778,770 times
I love the hysteria created by a cable news network................as long as the libs are this tweaked out you know they are doing it right!

Old 04-14-2010, 09:01 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,809,653 times
You got that right.

Meanwhile, Fox continues to absolutely destroy the competition...combined.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:10 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,313,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am a loyal Fox viewer
No way

Old 04-16-2010, 05:23 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,873,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Duh....""Watch your own video you Moran!""

Just don't go to page 131 of the Health Care Bill.

Listen to me! Nobody should go to page 131 of the Health Care Bill!

Beck says!

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...590enr.txt.pdf

‘‘(A) WAIVER OF CRIMINAL PENALTIES.—In the case of
any failure by a taxpayer to timely pay any penalty imposed
by this section, such taxpayer shall not be subject to any
criminal prosecution or penalty with respect to such failure.
‘‘(B) LIMITATIONS ON LIENS AND LEVIES.—The Secretary
shall not—
‘‘(i) file notice of lien with respect to any property
of a taxpayer by reason of any failure to pay the
penalty imposed by this section, or
‘‘(ii) levy on any such property with respect to
such failure.’’.
Even Media Matters says your wrong..
Quick fact: Hannity cites Morris' false claim that jail is a penalty for failure to buy insurance under health bill | Media Matters for America
Fact: Willful failure to pay taxes of any sort can result in civil or criminal penalties

And the Joint Committee on Taxation..
"The Code provides for both civil and criminal penalties to ensure complete and accurate reporting of tax liability and to discourage fraudulent attempts to defeat or evade tax." [Joint Committee on Taxation letter, 11/5/09]

YOUR WRONG AS ALWAYS!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies