U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 07:58 AM

44,924 posts, read 28,133,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
Exactly
I see that you fail to see that there is no mention of Bush in the title of this thread. Start your own thread if you want to run down that one.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
He will not be retiring.

All thats going on is pure racism, its a shame and shame on the people with hate that are doing this.

What goes around comes around
Did you happen to see any of the pictures of the Kenyan who made the statement about Obama and his home country? Why I think he was black and it didn't mean a damned thing to me when I saw it. I was more interested in his words than his race.

I am getting very proud of you people calling me a racist because I don't agree with, didn't vote for, and am trying to bring his possible non-qualification to light. I love it when you folks can't think of anything but the race card to play.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:01 AM

8,287 posts, read 11,806,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Just a little something from a birther to get you excited tonight or later. Those Kenyans must be a bunch of liars or someone else is lying. Which could it be?

Should Obama Step Down? Hell, Yes!
roys? Kansas must be truly boring!

Old 04-15-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You have it backwards. The "long form" used to be one possible form of supporting documentation for native Hawaiian ancestry. The COLB is the document provided if someone loses their original or just need a certified copy - it's basically Hawaii's office of vital records going - ehm - on record that the information on the COLB matches the records, as regards time and place of birth. It carries the same legal weight - even says so on the front.
Were those words on the front of the paper that Obama had on his web site and took down when the heat got too much? I failed to see them so I will have to look up a copy of that short form.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post
Redistribution of wealth!

NOW all you wealthy people give all of us poorer people here a high percentage of your wealth because OBAMA SAID SO! Remember he said REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH, Obama promised this UTOPIA and we poorer people HAVE A RIGHT TO IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

Do you like that?

Didn't think so.
Like it or not, you will find that many really believed him when he introduced that kind of thinking to the elected officials of our nation. I really wonder how many popular votes he "bought" with that bit of crap.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
roys? Kansas must be truly boring!
I take it you don't care at all whether the Constitution had another part of it ripped up and used to wipe someone's nether region with that election and coronation.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:15 AM

228 posts, read 437,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Another one, from April of 2008:

"The Kenyan-born Senator will, however, face a stiff competition from his Republican counterpart, John McCain who has taken the presidential battle to the finishing line with vigorous campaign strategies."
Nigerian Observer Online Edition

If it was in a Ugandan or Nigerian newspaper it must be true! After all, both of those countries are prime examples of honesty and validity.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:47 AM

66,240 posts, read 30,160,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspironmini View Post
If it was in a Ugandan or Nigerian newspaper it must be true! After all, both of those countries are prime examples of honesty and validity.
Wow... you sound racist.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 AM
LML

7,109 posts, read 8,101,868 times
I swear, until I started reading the threads on this area of CD, I had no idea at all that there were so many loose nuts rolling around free. Scary. I keep thinking about McVeigh. When you see what horror just a couple of nuts can do, it is truly frightening to know there are so many of them out there.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:38 AM

32,108 posts, read 16,506,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Were those words on the front of the paper that Obama had on his web site and took down when the heat got too much? I failed to see them so I will have to look up a copy of that short form.
Yup. A Hawaiian COLB has the words "This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding" printed on the front.

This hunt for the "original" is getting tiresome. It's not Excalibur or The One True Ring - it's just a government document, certifying that the Hawaiian records confirm that yes, Obama was born in Honolulu. You can run 10 copies and they'll be equally binding.

You may as well look for somebody's "original" driver's license. No such thing. A valid driver's license is just a government document confirming that, yes, according to our files, roysoldboy is indeed certified to drive a vehicle. If you accidentally put yours through the dryer and got a new one, it'd be equally valid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies