U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-15-2010, 06:23 AM
 
Location: Camberville
12,031 posts, read 16,773,933 times
Reputation: 19769

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
This is actually an Obama supporter pretending to be a Tea Party member.

He is wanting to know where his free HC is!!
Pretending? It's quite obviously a joke sign. I guess the guys out there with the "Free Lil Wayne" and "I FORGOT WHAT I WAS ANGRY ABOUT" signs are also sneaky plants? Geeze.

I talked to that guy. He was nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-15-2010, 06:56 AM
 
19,392 posts, read 17,495,338 times
Reputation: 10590
Mildly funny but completely and obviously fake. Outside of MSNBC, I don't see anybody falling for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:06 AM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 13,432,292 times
Reputation: 4876
I can see Obama finding ways to plant Neo-Commi's in the crowds.

Same as he put those fake doctors behind him when he talked about his scamcare bill.


After all most Kool-Aid Party members don't work so they can be out in large numbers doing this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:12 AM
 
5,165 posts, read 5,327,913 times
Reputation: 1067
If you cannot see that is photoshopped get some new glasses.

another creation by liberals. We know you feel the pressure otherwise you would not have to have arts and crafts time with teaparty photos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:16 AM
 
8,648 posts, read 15,302,232 times
Reputation: 4570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I can see Obama finding ways to plant Neo-Commi's in the crowds.

Same as he put those fake doctors behind him when he talked about his scamcare bill.


After all most Kool-Aid Party members don't work so they can be out in large numbers doing this.
How many do you think he has here on CD? I'd bet there are quite a few....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:17 AM
 
36,936 posts, read 16,111,918 times
Reputation: 8402
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkcin View Post
HAHA! I mean I could believe it given every other Teabagger.

However, Boston is the most educated city in America, I thought. It's very unexpected.

Maybe he's a Tea Party Express roady or something?
"it given every other Teabagger." All those gay men might revolt .

"Boston is the most educated city in America"
Only in your elitist, twisted mind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:18 AM
 
Location: Camberville
12,031 posts, read 16,773,933 times
Reputation: 19769
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
If you cannot see that is photoshopped get some new glasses.

another creation by liberals. We know you feel the pressure otherwise you would not have to have arts and crafts time with teaparty photos.
I think you need some new glasses. That was a real sign made by one of the many counter protesters yesterday who made up a significant portion of the crowd, if not the majority. It was meant to be fake. No "liberal creation", just another Patriotic American angered by the Tea Party's policy of division and rhetoric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:26 AM
 
1,064 posts, read 890,126 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I think you need some new glasses. That was a real sign made by one of the many counter protesters yesterday who made up a significant portion of the crowd, if not the majority. It was meant to be fake. No "liberal creation", just another Patriotic American angered by the Tea Party's policy of division and rhetoric.
I see. So when a Tea Party member protests, they're divisive and full of rhetoric.

When a liberal protests, they're a Patriotic American.

And there we have it, boys and girls...the epitome of the liberal mindset.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:31 AM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 13,432,292 times
Reputation: 4876
Quote:
Originally Posted by MainelyJersey View Post
I see. So when a Tea Party member protests, they're divisive and full of rhetoric.

When a liberal protests, they're a Patriotic American.

And there we have it, boys and girls...the epitome of the liberal mindset.

Exactly correct.

Other then you wont find many liberals being a patriotic American as most of them along with their leader Adolf Obama hate America and the freedoms we enjoy.

They are doing their hardest to fundamentally change America in Europe.

Do not worry, the real Americans are going to take back our country and boot the Kool-Aiders out for good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 07:35 AM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 13,432,292 times
Reputation: 4876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
How many do you think he has here on CD? I'd bet there are quite a few....
You can bet on that.

Like little Adolf Jr. sheep they will move on the command of their leader.

They are probably getting a free extra box of cheese for defending what we all know is a total failure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:48 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top