U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 02:32 PM

533 posts, read 255,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
And you don't think any of those crazies could be plants from the other side? There are websites dedicated to crashing these parties.
I personally do not know one single individual who has or would waste their time on such things. we all know that VOTING is what counts. do you believe EVERYTHING you read on the Internet? I'm not into conspiracy theories either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Name calling seems to be a favorite of the left. I am called a racist all the time because I didn't vote for The Man and don't support his administration. I have been called a birther for wanting him to release any records that can prove his qualification as President. I am called all kinds of names and almost every time for crossing the progressive track with words other than praise.
please tell me who this vague "left" is that you continue to talk about. who are those people anyway? is it a group out to get you, do you think?

people, individuals, might not call you things like "racist" if you'd stop using all that slang and you'd concede to showing at least some respect for the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, rather than referring to our President as "The Man." Most people think of law enforcement when you talk about "The Man." Get a clue, would you.

also, please define the "progressive track"......what are you talking about? You really seem to like to generalize and wrap people into those all-encompassing groups, don't you? Is it easier to talk about politics when you don't think of people in terms of individuals but think of them as a "group".....the "enemy".......like liberals, progressives? Is that what your labels are all about?

Old 04-15-2010, 02:53 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,123,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

YouTube - PJTV : When Right Wing Hate Mobs Attack!

When Right Wing Hate Mobs Attack!
Those people are so nasty that even Harry Smith would be afraid to interview them with Katie Couric along.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerLuvr View Post
so your standard is "much less objectionalbe".....LOL The teaparty is now "much less objectionable" which means they're still objectionalbe but not as much as "before."
I guess you missed the fact that I was talking about the possibility that the anti-Tea Party gang were at the protest rally against them with their misspelled signs and so forth.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
the REASON for the spending happened under that previous administration.
That has been an excuse but how do you blame the previous bunch for the nest 10 years of Health Care expenses. The bill was passed in early 2009 and has nothing to do with the previous group. You do make a good effort but you just don't have much to offer that amounts to a damn.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I guess you missed the fact that I was talking about the possibility that the anti-Tea Party gang were at the protest rally against them with their misspelled signs and so forth.
I didn't miss your implication at all. However, you CLEARLY avoided answering my questions about why you label people all the time.

so you like those conspiracy theory thingys......how about this. the "anti-Teaparty" crashers are REALLY teaparty members trying to make themselves victims and to disown their previous nastinest. LOL LOL

Old 04-15-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
please tell me who this vague "left" is that you continue to talk about. who are those people anyway? is it a group out to get you, do you think?

people, individuals, might not call you things like "racist" if you'd stop using all that slang and you'd concede to showing at least some respect for the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, rather than referring to our President as "The Man." Most people think of law enforcement when you talk about "The Man." Get a clue, would you.

also, please define the "progressive track"......what are you talking about? You really seem to like to generalize and wrap people into those all-encompassing groups, don't you? Is it easier to talk about politics when you don't think of people in terms of individuals but think of them as a "group".....the "enemy".......like liberals, progressives? Is that what your labels are all about?
I will stop confusing you progs with things like The Man and start using something more like the truth like The Anointed One since that is more obvious to lefties.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
That has been an excuse but how do you blame the previous bunch for the nest 10 years of Health Care expenses. The bill was passed in early 2009 and has nothing to do with the previous group. You do make a good effort but you just don't have much to offer that amounts to a damn.
pardon me?

Old 04-15-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
I will stop confusing you progs with things like The Man and start using something more like the truth like The Anointed One since that is more obvious to lefties.
your silly name calling just makes your posts less credible. get a clue.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:03 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,848,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post

Agreed but good luck on the media getting him out as a good part of the media is leftist centric.

I saw the current POTUS when he was a candidate for what he was, as a snake oil salesman.

You know what they say if something sounds too good to be true?
I know exactly what your saying believe me! everything sounded just too good to be true, DIDN'T BUY INTO THE HYPE FOR A MINUTE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies