U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:34 PM

46 posts, read 35,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
These are the words of the speakers, not the "so called" liberal spies. What does this have to do with taxes??? Stay classy tea party.
His mother's yearbook listed her nickname as anarchy ann.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 10:59 PM

86,888 posts, read 102,281,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What would you call dwindling. Yesterday they had from 10,000 to 13,000 according to the Boston Police Department and the MSM people gave them credit for only 5,000 or less. Maybe the reason they are dwindling is that the MSM wants that to happen.
Oh, no the Boston Police did not make that kind of an estimate, in fact, the BPD doesn't "do" estimates. The link has been posted in a couple of other threads. You may do a search.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:04 PM

14,095 posts, read 23,620,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Real racists always use race cards.

hussein obama spent his life with communists. His mother was an America hater. His grandparents were communists. His mentor and pastor was an America hater and Black Theology racist. His mentor and father figure was an America hater and communist and he has put the same types in hs administration. The TRUTH is acceptable in any conversation and in the Tea Party. hussein obama nor his mnions can hide from his history, what little we know of it.
And isn't his chief of staff the same guy who sent a dead fish wrapped in newspaper to a political opponent? Naw, no gangster behavior there <sarcasm>

Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,951,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
And isn't his chief of staff the same guy who sent a dead fish wrapped in newspaper to a political opponent? Naw, no gangster behavior there <sarcasm>

hussein obama sought out radicals and thugs all his life. Now he has placed them in his administration. Yep he has the gangster mentality and a CNN reporter called on him to go gangster. They know their guy.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:23 AM

921 posts, read 982,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Another race card? What are they doing, mass producing those decks in China? Good grief, grow up and stop playing the race card. There is NO foundation for it whatsoever.

I am not playing the race card & I don't need to grow up either.

First of all, I work right around the corner from the "National Mall" which was not too far from the tea party rally.

While I was taking a walk near Pennsylvania Ave yesterday around noon for my lunch break, I was approached by one of the "Tea Party" supporters. She tapped me on my shoulder & said to me "Why did you vote Obama in 2008?".
I didn't even know this woman. She just assumed that just because I was a black woman, I must have voted for Obama. I just shook my head & walked away.

That goes to show you that the ones who are playing the race card are those "Tea Partiers".
One of them even had on a T-Shirt saying "Kenya is Missing an idiot".
I didn't have a chance to take a photo of it because I just wanted to get away from that crazy crowd.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:28 AM

921 posts, read 982,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Real racists always use race cards.

hussein obama spent his life with communists. His mother was an America hater. His grandparents were communists. His mentor and pastor was an America hater and Black Theology racist. His mentor and father figure was an America hater and communist and he has put the same types in hs administration. The TRUTH is acceptable in any conversation and in the Tea Party. hussein obama nor his mnions can hide from his history, what little we know of it.
You said "Real racists always use race cards". I think you just admitted what you are from the sound of your own post.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:24 AM

17,027 posts, read 9,522,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db1025 View Post
What they said is 100% accurate

People ought to look into that & see that for themselves.

May have been in the scope of the SeeEyeEh too.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:26 AM

10,425 posts, read 8,750,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db1025 View Post
What they said is 100% accurate
Sometimes the truth hurts.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:41 PM

71,682 posts, read 83,258,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
These are the words of the speakers, not the "so called" liberal spies. What does this have to do with taxes??? Stay classy tea party.
this thread is a year old, has nothing to do with what is happening right now and if one really read what was posted (pretty much hearsay) they would realize the isn't little truth to what the OP stated in his/her title.

Nita

Old 04-09-2011, 12:54 PM

7,475 posts, read 20,148,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I think they have had their 15 minutes. Their dwindling crowds show they will soon be riding in one bus
So you didn't follow the recent budget debates that finally ended last night, just in time to prevent the government shutdown, did you??
The Tea Party was holding all the cards and was the force behind the final settlement.
They are growing larger and stronger every day, as more and more "Real Americans" join the fight against the corruption in the WH...You can continue to lie about their power and size, but no one believes you..
Here is your change to educate yourself and join the good side. The avalanche that is the Tea Party is growing and spreading and taking everyone along that gets in the way. They are saving our country.
Don't you wish to be a real American... You still can, or you can continue to defend obama and be LEFT in the dust...!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or