Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 12:14 PM

18,368 posts, read 18,999,714 times

Advertisements

I don't really car if "you" ...who ever "you" are think I am selfish, think I am a murderer, think I am a ****. I have the right to my own reproductive freedom and it is none of your business what I do. abortion should stay legal and safe between a woman, her doctor and her god if she has one, all else need not apply
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 01:06 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,215,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I don't really car if "you" ...who ever "you" are think I am selfish, think I am a murderer, think I am a ****. I have the right to my own reproductive freedom and it is none of your business what I do. abortion should stay legal and safe between a woman, her doctor and her god if she has one, all else need not apply
Yes we understand you have no care for the life you deny

Old 04-19-2010, 01:09 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,039,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So now you want to control what women do no matter where in the world they live?
This has nothing to do with the US.

I'm Not Sorry.net: Celebrating The Right To Choose
I'mNotSorry.net is a site where women can share their positive experiences with abortion. The stories posted on this site may contain graphic descriptions of medical procedures, as well as attitudes that may not be in current vogue. We welcome all visitors of all opinions as long as they are respectful of our views.

Are you saying that in your entire life you never regretted an action you took?
Really?

Aaaand thank you for posting this. Some people do regret their decision to abort. It's unfortunate, and not an easy decision to make. However, others do not. Just because one person does regret the decision, doesn't mean that we should ban abortion.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:10 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,392,356 times
"We"? Perhaps you mean to say "I" since you don't speak for anyone but you on this board. Do then we (the State, the Governed, WHATEVER...) need to start a Fornication and Pregnancy Registry since you think apparently you or The State or the Governed, WHATEVER) have some interest in the carrying to term of all pregnancies?

Old 04-19-2010, 01:11 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,224,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Sarah palin is not childless, not 38 , has a job and knows who the father is so you are once again just throwing cheap shots which are false , untrue , and trying to flame a thread you disagree with
I think he was making a joke. I doubt he really believed it was Sarah Palin, I could be wrong.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:13 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,215,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
I think he was making a joke. I doubt he really believed it was Sarah Palin, I could be wrong.
Just a cheap flaming post with no merit humor

Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,960,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
It's amusing that many who want less government regulation of business have no problem at all with government interjection into this most personal of decisions of individual women.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,236,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Yes we understand you have no care for the life you deny
"It's all about me"

Old 04-23-2010, 05:29 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,236,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
It's amusing that many who want less government regulation of business have no problem at all with government interjection into this most personal of decisions of individual women.
Yeah, who cares about the baby being killed. it's all about me and what I want.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:43 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,737,614 times
Most of the anti abortion crowd could not care less about the child, as witnessed by their extensive and generous support of poor childern, but care very much about controlling the women by forcing them to carry every pregnancy to term. Pregnancy and child care have been the traditional was of forcing women into marriages, some arranged without their consent, and keeping them in a subservient role as unpaid housekeepers. Controlling abortion is about controlling ALL WOMEN and guaranteeing men the right to effectively enslave half the population to take care of them.

I am male and it someone tried to control what I did with my body there probably would be a short discussion between me and them. My body is MINE and I will do whatever I damn well please with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies