Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 09:29 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,880,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
One of the hardest things for people to do is to acknowledge that the exact OPPOSITE of what they know may actually be true. We think we are logical because we allow the majority to determine our sanity. If a majority of people believe in X, then it's OK if I do so as well. That may be a source of comfort to many, but it does nothing to help one understand the world around them and it does nothing to ascertain the source of the problems one encounters.

Tin hats are for those who don't ask questions. One must make an effort to grow in wisdom because this world doesn't yield its secrets to those who abstain from thinking.

Everything is a conspiracy until it is proven! I believe I’ll hold judgment on pooh-poohing any topic until I get all the facts. The only thing wrong with this info right now is that it isn’t proven.,,,,,,,, guess it would be nice to have the government step up and provide some real investigation for once.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2007, 07:07 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
With 9/11 one can simply use LOGIC.... We don't NEED facts.

I personally don't discount that perhaps our government didn't heed warnings etc... Carlessness or Conspiracy??? I really don't know. However some want to say that our government is responsible for literally taking down the buildings. That WTC 1 and 2 and Building 7 were all wired with explosives and that the plane crashing into it was part of the theatrics to get America all riled up to destroy the Muslim world or something.....

NONE, I repeat NONE of these whack-jobs address the LOGICAL fact of exactly how many people would have to be in on such a plot, including policemen, firemen, etc... It's a freaking joke. Watergate couldn't stay under wraps and it was perpetrated by about 5 people. These idiots want us to believe that thousands of people were in on a massive conspiracy that we just can't seem to uncover.......

One must not only use one's brain to connect a bunch of cherry-picked facts to formulate a conspiracy of coincidence, but one must ALSO use one's brain to consider logically how human nature makes keeping the lid on something like this IMpossible...

Old 06-11-2007, 07:18 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
I doubt if this administration actually arranged for the attack not because it did not serve their interests but because I do not think this bunch is that competent. They also benefit from the ability to say that they knew nothing about the plot.

I do, however think that it was not just created by a few fanatics working without support. I would guess, based on who benefited most (the follow the money crime theory), that the Saudi Intelligence service made most of the arrangements and provided the funding.

Old 06-11-2007, 07:25 AM

451 posts, read 835,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
Laugh if you wish. When the time comes you will change your mind.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain
SO what is your favorite blotter paper? Sorry I'll try not to make fun of you anymore. I guess I was kinda hoping for your sake that you were not serious.

Good luck to you.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:21 AM

What was there 19 individuals with box cutters took over four aircraft while our government controlled air space over the country and NORAD, our armed forces on alert and ready, our CIA NIA NSA FBI and nobody knew enough to take the corrective action before it started? Now that is a “conspiracy” and how few people knew what was going on that day or the day before? Only 19 men knew what was going to happen! Yeah! Only a few men need to know the others will follow without question!

The only person in our government who didn’t have his head up a dark hole was the direct of transportation (sorry I can’t remember his name) he and he alone to the corrective action of having “all” planes forced to land. He was the only one in this administration that did what was right and did it fast. What happened to all of the others during this horrific period of our history? George reading my to the kids in grade school while the country is under attack. Now that is just about as off base as any leader could have gotten at that time.

Large numbers of people don’t have to have knowledge in what is going to happen in a planned attack. Most of our agencies failed because they just didn’t follow the preset plan on what they were suppose to do! Aircraft off the radar should never have been allowed to fly without the Air Force sending up planes. Remember when a private plane with a famous golfer left Florida and everyone appeared to have died onboard while the autopilot continued to fly the plane towards Texas and then up to the Kansas area then crashed. There were fighter aircraft that had been dispatched to find out why the private plane was not on course and did not communicate with the FAA. The fighters followed that plane all the way to the crash. Now why did that plane alert the FAA that something was wrong and the air force was notified, scrambled, and followed? Yet with the other commercial on 911 weren’t dealt with in the same manner?

Old 06-11-2007, 09:35 AM

3,294 posts, read 9,187,103 times
9/11 conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
9/11 conspiracy theories generally start with dissatisfaction with the official explanation of 9/11. But criticism of the official account does not in and of itself constitute a conspiracy theory.

The weak version, which does not directly imply a conspiracy, merely suspects that government agencies, including the military and intelligence communities, dealt incompetently with the 9/11 attacks. It may go as far as suggesting that the 9/11 Commission Report covered up these alleged incompetencies and even that part of the incompetence involved inappropriate reactions to advanced warnings. While 9/11 conspiracy theories often include such claims, they go further to suggest intentional activities that either facilitated or directly caused the attacks. There are two main categories of 9/11 conspiracy theories.
You know, this 9/11 conspiracy theory sounds as wacky as the theory that man didn't land on the moon. Liz

Old 06-11-2007, 02:55 PM

Theories are just that ~ theories. If the information in the original 911 commission report answered all of the questions that are being asked, then there wouldn’t be any conspiracy. However there are enough questions that are not answered by the 911 commission to cause people to wonder how and why some of these logical questions never received any answer. Thus a conspiracy begins.

I look towards having some answers that would be acceptable for several of the questions that are remaining unexplained. I believe that until then the 911 will remain a conspiracy and we’ll never know for sure what actually took place.

If you haven’t seen documentaries “Loose Change” or “911 Mysteries” then you really don’t understand perhaps the questions that are being raised and you should reserve judgment until you have had a change to view these films. If these don’t leave you with any questions in mind then you should feel perfectly fine accepting the 911 commission report, however if you viewed the film and have questions then you’d most likely be asking for the same answers that other are asking for.

Conspiracies go away when answers are provided. Much of the 911 report is accurate however they failed to give answers to several major points that need to attention and until then ~ the report is only a “theory” of what the 911 commission believes happened.

The “flat earth society” or “we didn’t land on the moon committee” are not asking the questions about 911 ~ logical people are asking the questions and feel the need for answers.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:14 PM

451 posts, read 835,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Theories are just that ~ theories. If the information in the original 911 commission report answered all of the questions that are being asked, then there wouldn’t be any conspiracy. However there are enough questions that are not answered by the 911 commission to cause people to wonder how and why some of these logical questions never received any answer. Thus a conspiracy begins.

I look towards having some answers that would be acceptable for several of the questions that are remaining unexplained. I believe that until then the 911 will remain a conspiracy and we’ll never know for sure what actually took place.

If you haven’t seen documentaries “Loose Change” or “911 Mysteries” then you really don’t understand perhaps the questions that are being raised and you should reserve judgment until you have had a change to view these films. If these don’t leave you with any questions in mind then you should feel perfectly fine accepting the 911 commission report, however if you viewed the film and have questions then you’d most likely be asking for the same answers that other are asking for.

Conspiracies go away when answers are provided. Much of the 911 report is accurate however they failed to give answers to several major points that need to attention and until then ~ the report is only a “theory” of what the 911 commission believes happened.

The “flat earth society” or “we didn’t land on the moon committee” are not asking the questions about 911 ~ logical people are asking the questions and feel the need for answers.
Tell us about Area 51 is there any connection? Area 51 ....9-11 hmm? This is getting very interesting.

Old 06-11-2007, 04:03 PM

3,294 posts, read 9,187,103 times
Quote:
And the people who believe in THOSE theories probably consider themselves logical as well. Liz

Old 06-11-2007, 05:41 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,041 times
If this were not true why would the respected Stanley Hilton be handling the lawsuit in the Twin Towers case? He is openly suing Bush, and everyone involved. I believe Former Mayor Guliani also.
Why did his office get ransacked and pertinate files stolen? People are scared to talk because they know Bush is unstable. Bush sat in a class room in Florida reading to them, if it had been a surprise, would he not jump up and go do something? Still others were told it may be a drill?
Also, he apparently ordered to back off of Bin Laden? Friends with the family!
Still people trust him? Look at his eyes, he cannot be trusted.Now he plans to try and fool all again!

All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.
The Bush Junta Unmasked

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies